Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic (12815 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday / Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria / “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by espn(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Useless buhari and Tinubu should free Sunday igboho he is not your problem all he wanted was to protect his people which buahri and Tinubu backed fulani heardmen are killing every day
Igbo Akara...You all will always have a sleepless night because of tinubu the lord of the whole igbo akara land.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by espn(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Moferere:

What has Tinubu got to do with this?

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra and your obsessions with Tinubu na wa o
What do you expect from igbo akara people...
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by thunderbabs: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Malami na moomoo
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by InoGetJoy: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Our HERO FOR EVER.
After Awolowo, Sunday igboho is the most powerful Yoruba hero.
Even better than tinubu.
He truly love the freedom of Yoruba and he has risked so much now.
History won't forget him.
You can argue till eternity, but nothing will change this narrative.
It pains me when I see how Yorubas have abandoned this man. If Sunday Igboho was still free, these recent killings by herdsmen in yorubaland will never have happened. Sadly, Yorubas are more concerned with things happening in Igbo land, and vying for presidency.
When news came of Sunday Igboho's arrest, one slowpoke said here that he knew the man's downfall will come soon because the Igboho was insulting Yoruba elders. I was shocked. These same elders said and did nothing when people were getting murdered in cold blood and chased from their ancestral lands.

The Yoruba are a peculiar tribe
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by InoGetJoy: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:

angrySo sad how this intellectually deficient warrior allowed himself to be used as pawn in the political chessgame by saboteurs, hawks and judas iscariots.

He probably forgot that nowadays, wars are not fought with brawns,juju and brute force but wit, brain, sound judgment and diplomacy.
Please tell me, what have you done so far to help your tribesmen?
I mean, you have wit, brain, sound judgement and diplomacy so what have you done so far? Because last time I checked options are still being murdered in yorubaland and in the entire Nigeria by these herdsmen.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Yorubas are cowards... can we know his crime For standing against murderous fulani terrorist... even as yoruba abandoned igboho... we biafrans stands with him, we stand with friend of freesom... we will start sit out home in lagos for igboho... every Monday we will shut down lagos state
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Indispensable85(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Dat one don put himself for hot pepper soup.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by InoGetJoy: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
the govt are waiting for the right time with concrete evidence, I read it on news today on radio.
No be say 2moro dem call them, we come deh shout witch hunting
UAE provided the list of Boko Haram financiers, along with the details of the money they sent to the terrorist group.
Stop making excuses for rubbish.
They're waiting for concrete evidence but in the case of other tribes they won't wait for concrete evidence.
Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by sharpsecret: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sunday Igboho don buy market , a very big one
He go serve prison time for Benin republic still serve for Naija
serve prison time?what was his offence?has he been found guilty?how can u just conclude he will serve even wen his trial has not even started
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by InoGetJoy: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
Dat one don put himself for hot pepper soup.
I hope you're Yoruba, because only a Yoruba man is so cowardly to abandon someone who is fighting for him.
If Sunday Igboho was free, these recent killings in yorubaland by herdsmen won't have happened
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Moferere: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
awon baba re ni illiterate.seems most of you lack home training and you need to be taught a serious lesson eranko omo eru alatenuje osi
E pain am grin
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Moferere: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
rickyrex:
you made yourself so cheap because of the ambition of one man
Some of you Igbos need to be cautioned.
I don't like Tinubu.
I have my reservations about Anyim, Rochas and Kalu for example, but you can't see me calling them names.
You don't throw decency into the winds because of politics
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by LillyandDaisy: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2022
I wonder what will become of this people after 2023.... we patiently watching!
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Indispensable85(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I hope you're Yoruba, because only a Yoruba man is so cowardly to abandon someone who is fighting for him.
If Sunday Igboho was free, these recent killings in yorubaland by herdsmen won't have happened

You're actually the coward because you're scared of the truth. Igboho was fighting for himself. Who send am message?
By the way your lord Nnamdi Kanu has denied you Igbos. Lol.... Real definition of cowards.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by InoGetJoy: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're actually the coward because you're scared of the truth. Igboho was fighting for himself. Who send am message?
By the way your lord Nnamdi Kanu has denied you Igbos. Lol.... Real definition of cowards.
Igboho was fighting for himself? Wow. You people are more shameless than I thought. Anyways, Igboho will be regretting being born as a Yoruba man. Majority of Igbos have and always will stand with MNK, but your people abandoned someone who was fighting to prevent these murders from herdsmen.

Tell me, when did MNK ever deny IPOB? You think he's a spineless coward like you?
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Brushstrokes20: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2022
While kiyari, Bandits, iswap etc are having a field day!

Satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY! undecided
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by endy69: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
November24:

Stop all this mediocrity... Seun bla bla, so since he stammerer since yesterday, has Igboho been released?
He did his job very well and that's why he deserves an accolade. Seun is the best abeg
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by heniford2: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Yorubas are something else, if a yoruba person says "go am with you do not go" the can betray you at any giving time never ever trust a yoruba man or woman not in business not in office, take a look at Fkk and this man will show u how messed up thus tribe is be smart never ever fall for it.!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by TheAviator: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Valentinooo:
Forget what you see in the media. Who knows Igboho might even be in one nice room now enjoying some fine ass Benin babes.

Forget it, govt will not do anything to these guys.

Stop imagining fake and non-existent things sir
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Malawian(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2022
See Fulani that is not even indigenous to Nigeria are the one "prosecuting" indigenous tribes? Well, the hands that made them strong (Britain) will wane one day.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by HilcomTech(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Klington:
When will they use their native power to release him

You are shaking a table oo grin grin
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by seyz91(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Hypocrisy at it's peak!
Onyiiobi7735:
sad sad Useless government, you are making moves to bring Igboho back to Nigeria to continue his prosecution, but you don't want to hand Abba Kyari over to the US.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by muhua1: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
sad sad Useless government, you are making moves to bring Igboho back to Nigeria to continue his prosecution, but you don't want to hand Abba Kyari over to the US.
But abba kyari is not American while igboho is Nigerian !!!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Kurukuru: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Many people here are as intellectually daft like Malami that was saying this rubbish on air. It is ashamed that this law illiterate is your Attorney General. Up till now, after good six months, the Malami and his his rogues DSS have not brought a single charge against Igboho. Even Benin Republic is saying they arrested him on the order of Nigerian Government. The problem with Igboho's case is that his legal team has been compromised. They shut their court in Benin Republic to delay trial with the purpose of keeping him in detention. They know they have no case against him. That is why the Nigerian Government is running away from their own court in the Kanu's trial. Kanu's legal team is ready for trial but the Malami and his Almajiris in the DSS not ready.
For the intellectual buffoons here, Ighoho won the same FG in court over his attack and Dss declaration as being wanted. FG did not appeal this judgement. The only thing they said was that Nigeria has no money to pay Igboho. Buhari himself is a defence for Igboho and Kanu. Buhari in many fora has consistently calling for the independence of Palestines, is this not a call for a self-determination for Palestinians? Then why is he criminalising a campaign for self determination by Kanu and Igboho? As for Benin Republic, that country is committing an international crime. Under the United Nation law, any means a person fearing persecution take to enter your country should not be used against that person and Benin Republic is a signatory to that agreement. Whereas in this case, Igboho used the Nigeria passport to enter as an ECOWAS citizen. If Benin Republic has any case against Igboho, why shut down their court to prevent proper trial?
I think we need to educate those intellectual buffoons here. It is a pity that Buhari has successfully reduce the sense of reasoning of many Southern graduate to that of a typical Almajiri.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Indispensable85(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Igboho was fighting for himself? Wow. You people are more shameless than I thought. Anyways, Igboho will be regretting being born as a Yoruba man. Majority of Igbos have and always will stand with MNK, but your people abandoned someone who was fighting to prevent these murders from herdsmen.

Tell me, when did MNK ever deny IPOB? You think he's a spineless coward like you?

Were you beneath the earth when Nnamdi Kanu denied before the court that he wasn't an Ipob member? Spineless cowards! Like leader like followers. He'll spend 600yrs in detention for deceiving the Ignorant young ibos to their premature deaths.

As for igboho who send am message? The yorubas are not uninformed illiterates like the ibos who bring war and destruction to their father's house. Yorubas fight intelligently and if oduduwa is to be actualized, it's not a struggle to be led by an illiterate like igboho. He's presently cooling in jail like his brother Nnamdi Kanu. Hahahahahaha............ Nigeria is indivisible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by sharpsecret: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Were you beneath the earth when Nnamdi Kanu denied before the court that he wasn't an Ipob member? Spineless cowards! Like leader like followers. He'll spend 600yrs in detention for deceiving the Ignorant young ibos to their premature deaths.

As for igboho who send am message? The yorubas are not uninformed illiterates like the ibos who bring war and destruction to their father's house. Yorubas fight intelligently and if oduduwa is to be actualized, it's not a struggle to be led by an illiterate like igboho. He's presently cooling in jail like his brother Nnamdi Kanu. Hahahahahaha............ Nigeria is indivisible.
did u hear it from mnk or labaran...pls be sincere
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by adamsmith914: 3:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
What did Kyari do? I hearsay from a convicted Felon like hushpuppi?

Or your Father’s brother in the Nigeria Police is not worse than Abba Kyari?
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by adamsmith914: 3:40am On Feb 09, 2022
sharpsecret:
did u hear it from mnk or labaran...pls be sincere
He is better of denying been a member of ipob, or he is guaranteed @ least 20 years in prison under the Terrorism Act.
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2022
adamsmith914:

Lol! Look at this useless, pathetic fool.Are you not mentally deranged and stupid? I wasn't talking to you and you are ranting like a rabid dog.
Lol! Your useless father in the PF is far worse than Kyari.
Useless idiot,do I have any business with you?
Useless, frustrated swine of a sentimental fool.
Please am not behind your frustration. If it's too much for you, why don't you hang yourself and rid your family of a complete nuisance like you? Animal .
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:58am On Feb 09, 2022
adamsmith914:

Useless idiot, it's you and your useless generation that are convicted felons.Oga,please you need chains and padlock, because your mental disorder is incurable now you have entered the market place.
Ancient pig
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by sharpsecret: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
He is better of denying been a member of ipob, or he is guaranteed @ least 20 years in prison under the Terrorism Act.
simple question....did u hear it from the horses mouth
Re: Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic by Ingrid4: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Saraki, Dogara Over 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.