Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,617 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria (14309 Views)

Alaba Market Traders Kick Against Plan By Lagos To Demolish Secretariat / Economy Designer 3.0 Registration Packages - Add Up To 31 Accounts By AIM Global / AIM Global Has Launched Economy Designer 3.0 - Another New Compensation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by ikere: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Alliance In Motion Global has just launched the Economy Designer ED 3.0 in Nigeria today.

It was announced on January 29th, 2022 in Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East while full implementation starts today 8th February 2022.

See More Of The Feature Of The Economy Designer Plan 3.0 => ECONOMY DESIGNER 3.0 ED PLAN

Some of the major upgrades in the compensation plan include:

The Economy Designer ED 3.0 is indeed an excellent one geared towards making partners earn better.

The upgrade has been widely received by AIM Global partners as we all look toward earning more from the business.

Fast track your success and achieve your dreams sooner through its bigger and better Marketing Plan!

The new innovative campaign of Alliance in Motion Global is designed to amplify the strength in production of every country and better enhance the income of every active leader.

The new ED Plan 3.0 Package costs ₦79,990, ₦129,990, ₦259,990, ₦499,990, ₦999,990, and with these packages, you will get a lifetime business with AIM Global.

The New AIM Global ED Plan 3.0 also has increased bonuses and compensation for its distributors, AIM Global distributors can now make more money with the new plan with the same effort.

See Full Details Of The Features That Comes With The Economy Designer Plan 3.0 => ECONOMY DESIGNER 3.0 ED PLAN

If you have not yet joined Alliance in Motion Global, Now is the time for you to get onboard.

The income is bigger and better than before now.

The Management of AIM Global has decided on the new Economy Designer 3.0 Plan that there will be a new wave of massive income for those at the beginning stage, which are the New Distributors.

The image above explains the 3 categories of leadership in AIM Global Business Genealogy which are:
1) New Distributors

2) Mid Earner Rising Distributor

3) Top Leaders

Rather than the old saying which goes thus: Those at the top enjoy the biggest income, it is now, those at the base who work for the growth of their business earn the biggest income!

These are the new ED Plan 3.0 Package costs:

1) EntriVerse Package ₦79,990

2) NeoVerse Package ₦129,990

3) TechnoVerse Package ₦259,990

4) DigiVerse Package ₦499,990

5) MegaVerse Package ₦999,990
Re: All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by MMempire(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Una don come again.

Re: All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by ikere: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
MMempire:
Una don come again.

I understand that there are a lot of scams in Nigeria, but it's wise you do some quality research about AIM Global before you call this a scam.

AIM Global has touched a lot of lives positively in Africa, Asia and Europe.
Re: All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by NoFucksToGive: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
ikere:

I understand that there are a lot of scams in Nigeria, but it's wise you do some quality research about AIM Global before you call this a scam.

AIM Global has touched a lot of lives positively in Africa, Asia and Europe.

You are a thief
Re: All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by Qualityfreedom: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
You may not know the scam when they come to scam you and you will fall because you lack common sense
MMempire:
Una don come again.
Re: All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by MMempire(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Qualityfreedom:
You may not know the scam when they come to scam you and you will fall because you lack common sense
If I lack common sense? What do you lack?

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Economy Designer 3.0 ED Plan By AIM Global Nigeria by Ikukuudo: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2023
This thing is not clear to me. Someone told me about this that I can raise a capital for my business without paying a kobo.
Here again am seeing things that looks like different packages with price tags.

Una Don com oo.

(1) (Reply)

Google Fined $2.7b For Deliberately Demoting Competitors On Their Search Engine / Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.