Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks (655 Views)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by squash47(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Where can I buy brand new iPhone 8 plus and price online ? Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by dyfaze: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
squash47:
Why do you want to buy iPhone with home button in this century grin cheesy? Just go for XR or X and thank me later. You can check jiji but beware of refurbished.
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by DaInferno(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Iphones dnt make brand new of X downward. If you see it,that's refurbished.
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by walemoney007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
squash47:
There is no new iPhone 8 plus, unless you wan buy a refurbishe phone. Apple have stop the production few years ago.
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by squash47(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2022
DaInferno:
Iphones dnt make brand new of X downward. If you see it,that's refurbished.
But they are good ? Like the battery health
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by squash47(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2022
walemoney007:
There is no new iPhone 8 plus, unless you wan buy a refurbishe phone. Apple have stop the production few years ago.
tell me more about the refurbished please
dyfaze:

Why do you want to buy iPhone with home button in this century grin cheesy? Just go for XR or X and thank me later. You can check jiji but beware of refurbished.
what's refurbished like ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
squash47:

Hi there you can't see a bran new IPhone 8 plus in the market as iPhones have stopped production few years ago

The only IPhone 8+ you will see in the market is UK used

I have IPhone 8+ UK used if you don't mind getting it from me
Location is computer village

Call or whatsapp me for pictures on 09014566031
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by squash47(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Hi there you can't see a bran new IPhone 8 plus in the market as iPhones have stopped production few years ago

The only IPhone 8+ you will see in the market is UK used

I have IPhone 8+ UK used if you don't mind getting it from me
Location is computer village

Call or whatsapp me for pictures on 09014566031
Yes, how much does it sell for ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by drstrangest: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have two for N150k each
Re: Where Can I Buy Brand New Iphone 8 Plus And Price Online. Thanks by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
squash47:

Yes, how much does it sell for ?

It's 140k sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Smartphone Nokia 9.3 Specs And Features For 2022 / Redmi Note 10 / Quick Way To Buy An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.