Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos (2325 Views)

Man abducts Filipino Lover, Detains Her For 6 Months In Enugu [PHOTO] / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / My Wife Is Stronger Than Me And She Has Turned Me Into Her Slave, Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by ahimedua: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2022
A 25-year-old man, Haruna Jimoh, has been  arraigned in court by the Lagos state police command for reportedly kidnapping a 12-year-old girl and turning her into a sex slave.

The man who was brought before the Ogba Chief Magistrate court, has been accused of allegedly abducting the girl while she was on an errand for her grandfather around 8pm. The police said the accused hid the girl in a nearby bush close to Erewa quarters, in Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos and was repeatedly defiling her. Sleekgist

The prosecutor, Victor Eruada, told the presiding magistrate that the accused kept the victim in the bush overnight and....https://sleekgist.com/she-is-my-s3x-slave-man-abducts-12-year-old-girl-in-lagos/

Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2022
The girl child is not safe anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by mediainc: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Lagos State government must keep an eye on these primitive people. Lagos is for Lagosians, businesses, technocrats, progressive people, not for primitive barbarians, and ethnic bigots. The government must embark on massive raiding and take all these barbarians back to where they come from.
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Goldbw122(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Na wa
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Conwarden: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2022
angry

Just keep this animal off human society . . . for life!

Meanwhile,

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Zazoopk(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Na wa oh
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Boogyman557: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Make Una CLEAR ROAD!

wey my KALA..

which kind NONSENSE b dis..

I SWEAR DOWN

B4 Una Carry dat useless MANCHI ENTER CELL, Abeg Make Una Carry am JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

I no go STOP der oooo...

I go USE my WEED take LITE UP em PREEK..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
which kind nonsensical nonsense be this
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by KenghisKhan(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Which kind heartlessness be this one? Just kill the fool and safe us the stress...
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
mediainc:
Lagos State government must keep an eye on these primitive people. Lagos is for Lagosians, businesses, technocrats, progressive people, not for primitive barbarians, and ethnic bigots. The government must embark on massive raiding and take all these barbarians back to where they come from.
progressive people abi?

Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnnnn
Most of those hausa guys are perverts

They are the one committing sexual offenses most of the time....
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Violence101: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
D man shoud be cut in 1million pieces with razor
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by mediainc: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
progressive people abi?
Yes progressive minded people only. You must adapt to the way of the state.
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by stunnert(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Someone should get a big big curved fishing hook and his balls should be pierced with it then he should be hanged upside down by the balls on a tree and his dead body should be feasted upon by vultures
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Candidlady: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
mental

Menace

DeMENted

Endangered species we are!!!!

Please kill him slowly.. First throw him in a seven feet well naked then cover for four days... Open the third day give him a bottle water then pour grinded peper on him...let him be left with the decision of what to use the water for.
. either wash his face or his stewpid dvck..

Fourth day drag him out... Dab the cap of his dvck with fuel and lit it...

Lemme just stop here
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by FuckDModz: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Alpha male exuding his premium toxic masculinity...

This one will rape prisoners like mad.

That girl will either end up as a bitter feminist or olosho. Either way, she and her friends will never see men as leaders anymore.

This is terrible.

Fvck!

Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
This is bad in all ramification undecided
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by Fashionista01(f): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
You kidnapped someone daughter and made her your s3x slave. If someone else do that to your sister or your daughter how will you feel?

Do onto others what you want them to do onto you.

Pervert.
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by TheRealOwner(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
What religion does he practice? Let's confirm something
Re: She Is My S3x Slave - Man Abducts 12-year-old Girl In Lagos by dotman4real007(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Kidnapped someone's daughter and turned her to your sex slave, hmmnn chaiii you are lucky I don't have access to you right now, I for cut that your 3rd leg and garnish am with better ingredients roast am for you to chop before I blow that skull of yours comot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Poses With A Half-unclad Guy Smoking Indian Hemp(pics) / Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan / Cultists Shot A Man To Death In Kwara State (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.