Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Gastritis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gastritis (384 Views)

Chronic Gastritis Caused By H.pylori / Say Goodbye To ULCER And GASTRITIS- Live Pure / Cure For Gastritis People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gastritis by andrew284: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Good morning my good people, Please I need advices how to get my chronic gastritis cure, I have been dealing with it more than 2years, I went to hospital once for endoscopy and they told me I have chronic gastritis! H pylori negative, the doctor I met at the hospital told me to get antibiotics like amoxicillin, clarithromycin, omeprazole and anta acid suspension, ever since then I don’t see any changes with my fears I went to another hospital the doctor I met there told me to stopped medicational drugs, he told me to buy supplements and I follow his instructions by buying NEOLIFE SUPPLEMENTS AND PURE LIVE CLEANSE, all these doesn’t work for me, please I need advices. I’m afraid to die young. God bless you all
Re: Gastritis by OfficialCribMD: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Sorry about the pain you're going through. Along with your medication, have you thought about changing your diet- you know, there are food that aggravates gastritis and there are food that ease the pain. Here are food you should avoid;

Nigerian foods to avoid if you have ulcer
Certain foods and beverages can cause stomach upset or make your ulcer symptoms worse. These foods include:

1. Spicy Food
Although spicy food seems to be the bane of almost all the delicacies in Nigeria, spicy foods should be avoided if you have an ulcer. This is because spicy food creates a lot of heat in the mouth and in the stomach. They can trigger the bacterial H. pylori, thereby aggravating ulcer symptoms. The following are a list of spicy Nigerian foods to avoid:

Pepper soup
Suya/kilishi
Ayamase (ofada stew)
Ewa agoyin (plain mashed beans and pepper sauce) – some people find beans as a trigger to their ulcer
Chilli powder
2. Acidic Food
Although some food benefits the health, they might be harmful to ulcer patients because of their acidic nature. These foods can trigger acid reflux, so it is advisable to avoid them or limit their intake. Examples of these foods include:

Tomatoes and tomato products
Soda drinks
Refined food, such as white bread, processed cereals
Citrus fruits; orange, lemon, lime, and grape
Beans
Whole milk and chocolate
3. Fried foods
Taking fried foods can upset the digestive tract and trigger ulcer.
Click here to read in detail https://blog.cribmd.com/ulcer-diet-the-best-nigerian-foods-to-eat-and-what-to-avoid/

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Impact Of Burying Dead Bodies At Home As Practiced In Nigeria / Deleted / How To Easily Overcome Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.