Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill (11327 Views)

Ikpeazu Announces New Retirement Age, Service Year For Teachers / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Aisha Buhari Holds Prayer Session For Nigeria In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Bamzyriches451: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Make Dem do that thing make my papa Begin collect that money nau
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Mtmike(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where is your sense? is it to have extension in retirement age or make the country good so your children can be gainfully employed at a young age, so you can have rest of mind on time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
To be honest I don't know why teachers suffer in this country sorry when I say teachers I'm not referring to lecturers because those lecturers deserve real suffering for their wickedness so I give no shit about them my concern are for the primary and secondary schools teachers, I wish one good day a better govt that will address their plight will be in charge of this country affairs.
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by lereinter(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
They want to retire at 65 teaching primary and secondary school students

Haba

What will be the lot of young graduates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Backwards country... grin cheesy and lazy ignorant uneducated, gullible, coward citizen
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by akreest(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Backwards country... grin cheesy and lazy ignorant uneducated, gullible, coward citizen

I really do not understand our level of selfishness in this Country .With so much unemployment in this country, the employed do not want to retire. Where will those graduating now be employed when they continue to hold on to their chairs. Is 35years of service not enough? do they want to build their retirement savings in 5 years if they have not done so in the last 35years

What sort of rubbish is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
akreest:

I really do not understand our level of selfishness in this Country .With so much unemployment in this country, the employed do not want to retire. Where will those graduating now be employed when they continue to hold on to their chairs. Is 35years of service not enough? do they want to build their retirement savings in 5 years if they have not done so in the last 35years

grin grin grin it's time to push them out rather co's as it appears they are prepared to die in the job... if all the old goons who are due to retire retires there would be less unemployment in the country.
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Khaysee: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Retire at 55 is the best for teacher
Of primary and secondary after this age mot productive for young students

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery shirts cotton turkey 4K
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by matm: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Misplacement of priority. ASUU is fighting for a higher pay, while Nut is begging to be allowed to keep teaching with meager salaries even in old age when they should be reaping d fruits of their labor.
Useless organisation
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by yommen: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
triple996:
Naso. Bt hardwork plus player is what is needed. Bt prayers is far better that cannibalizing your neighbors cheesy. Come 2023 it's either BAT or starboy. Say no to kpurumiri

It doesn't have to be a Yoruba man. I only support Osinbajo because he is obviously different from the lots. If he doesn't bear the flag for APC, I will for other better options regardless of their tribe. I won't vote an Hausa man because of their claim to rulership as birthright.
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Yankee101: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Some countries go on strike to retire early, Nigerians dont want to retire because no retirement benefits enough to care for them
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Naijanascam: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
NUT have gone nuts ........
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by Vistra40: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Naso. Bt hardwork plus player is what is needed. Bt prayers is far better that cannibalizing your neighbors cheesy. Come 2023 it's either BAT or starboy. Say no to kpurumiri

Are you threatened by “kpurumiri” candidates? Cos I wonder why you are so obsessed with them.
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by budaatum: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
lereinter:

They want to retire at 65 teaching primary and secondary school students

Haba

What will be the lot of young graduates

And what would be the lot of the poor students who's heads they fill with old nonsense!
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by budaatum: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
akreest:

Buhari should pay them 30k retire at 55.

Then hire dynamic competent younger teachers at 60-120k.

Nigeria go better over night, almost.
Re: NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill by lereinter(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
budaatum:

And what would be the lot of the poor students who's heads they fill with old nonsense!

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Asks EFCC To Prosecute U.S. School For Collecting Dollars From Bello / NLC / TUC Commence Strike January 9, 2012. / Sheep Gave Birth To Half-human Being In Sokoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.