Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Sim Registration & Anonymous Telephoning - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sim Registration & Anonymous Telephoning (433 Views)

Move From Anonymous To Spotlight… Become Known Today! / Withdraw Ur Paypal Money/anonymous Atm Debit Card / Anonymous Atm card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sim Registration & Anonymous Telephoning by EquityPal(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
I should tell you here and now that you must watch how you exhibit and administer you telephoning as you manage your social network both online and offline. When the SIM registration in fully in place, unless you took proper precautions, you will regret certain actions you took or fail to take in time.

You must stay ahead of the time and take steps not to cramp your style. One way to do this to make sure you telephone is not ordinarily traceable to you unless you so wish. The solution is available and it does not cost a fortune. Anonymous telephoning with registered or unregistered SIM will save you the heart ache from lovers not satiated, to say the least.

There is so and so I cannot say now or anonymity would be compromised. Please reach me for further details: 08096650835, 08022273020.

MNM Company
Attn: Paul Anyanwu
Festac Town, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Progressive Enterprise / Ago Or Diesel / Graduate Teachers Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.