Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

IPOB - Why Igbos Should Trust In The Almighty Creator And Not Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB - Why Igbos Should Trust In The Almighty Creator And Not Israel (149 Views)

Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death / Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB - Why Igbos Should Trust In The Almighty Creator And Not Israel by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
A section of Igbos continue to spread the myth that we are somehow Jewish by root, though there is no evidence to support this bogus claim.

However, let us assume that we have at least some common traditions and religious practices with the Jews - the question then becomes, why is Israel not lifting a finger to help with the cause of Biafra ? Israel has no policy towards Biafra and absolutely no desire to get involved in this African quagmire. On the contrary, Israel is forming partnerships with Arab governments including the Nigerian government for strategic and economic reasons.

My opinion is that we are making a fool of ourselves and demeaning our originality by riding on the back of a nation that does not give a rats a$$ about Igbos.

In our fight for freedom through peaceful and defensive means, let us remember these scriptures, for in them lie our freedom and redepmtion.

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land" - 2 Chronicles 7:14

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber" - Pslam 121:1-3

"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD. He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes. ... "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him" - Jeremiah 17:5-7

(1) (Reply)

Saraki’s Campaign DG, Earl Osaro Onaiwu, To Bag Humanity Gold Award On Feb. 10 / VP Yemi Osinbajo Jets Off To Liberia For Bicentennial Anniversary / We Are Not Voting Tinubu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.