Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Do People Who Help Others Find It Difficult To Get Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Who Help Others Find It Difficult To Get Help? (415 Views)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Who Help Others Find It Difficult To Get Help? by beauty16: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
this is not just about me, I notice if you look for help people try to take advantage of you.

others insult you.
others call you names
other get offended
I received too many insults names and shame added to my pain just for saying out what am passing through. it this the life we are living now? if you cannot help someone in need why not just don't add more pain ?
see many people are dying in silence everyday some even take their own life because they see no way out of their problem. and because they are afraid to speak up because of what people from their own comfort zone might say.
depression is real stop killing people with negative comments.
just walk away if you feel you can't help you may indirectly be killing someone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Who Help Others Find It Difficult To Get Help? by socialmediaman: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Why Do People Who Help Others Find It Difficult To Get Help? by Angrygoat: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Stupid scammer. Oponu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your House Safe & Secure With The Help Of A Locksmith / Clean Used Honda Accord 2000. 950k Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / Discover How To Make Extra Income Through Arbitragee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.