Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,034 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Reason Why Nigerian Are Swindled On Car Deals. Do U Want A Stolen Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reason Why Nigerian Are Swindled On Car Deals. Do U Want A Stolen Car (570 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / Car Deals Of The Day On Auctionexport.com! / Super Car Deals Frm 450k To 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerian Are Swindled On Car Deals. Do U Want A Stolen Car by omoola007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
I posted my 2004 car for sale to someone that claimed they were a serious buyer. Here is the email log he then offers 600k for a car listed for 1.8m.
If I go ahead and sell him the car and later add sugar to the tank to destroy it, people will say thatbwas mean but how do you reply this kind of stupidity.?

Do you want  a Cotonou stolen car. Ok I will gladly swindle you of you 600k with no hard feelings.

Date: June 23, 2011 6:41:01 PM GMT+01:00
To: Ola <omoola@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 2004 TL

My budget was 500k but for this kind of car i can put my whole 600k, so let me know if you can free it for me.
Godfrey
Subject: Re: 2004 TL
To: "Godxxxx" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Received: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 6:05 PM

Hey Bleep

Here is the link to the information you requested. The price is 1.8m let me know if you need more pictures. The car is in great shape . I brought it from the us in April and registered it may.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-675741.0.html
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Are Swindled On Car Deals. Do U Want A Stolen Car by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^ I feel your pain. Everyone loves a bargain, but only in Nigeria, will a 2008 Tokunbo Toyota Camry be advertised at 2,2M Naira, with someone offering 850,000 Naira for the same car! Absolute garbage. If you offer a stolen one at that price, they'd most likely accept it. Without questioning why it's about half the price it is!

You can't get something good for peanuts, unless the something good is stolen, or rotten.

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse Needed For Temporary Storage At Apapa / Audi 7 Very Clean 09 / 2005 Model Lexus Jeep>>>>gx470<<<< @4.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.