Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 (622 Views)

Can You Confidently Say You're Ready For Christ's Appearing? / Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 2 / Bible Study – The Missionary Christian Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by topshore(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Scripture Text: Colossians 4:12

Have you been in a situation where you or others have ever doubted you as a Christian? If there is a chance (even a slim chance) this has occurred or may occur, then you need spiritual overhauling. So, next time, before you raise your hands when they are calling out Christians, please check out what we're about discussing now.

"Epaphras, a member of your own fellowship (i.e. to God's holy people in the city of Colosse) and servant of Christ Jesus... always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you "strong", "perfect" and "fully confident" that you are "following the whole Will of God" - Colossians 4:12. From this Scripture we can see that before you call yourself a Christian (servant of Christ Jesus) you must be strong, perfect, fully confident and always willing to follow the whole (not in part) Will of God, just as brother Epaphras prayed.

As Christians we need to be cautious. Our relationship to the society goes a long way to determine if we are Christians or not. Like someone always says " there is nothing like a 'good Christian' or 'bad Christian'. it's either your are a Christian or a heathen; for Christ or against Him".

Christians, to boost your confidence anywhere in the world that you belong to Christ, look out for these things!

1. In your true mind, you are always seeing yourself that you don't belong to this world: We are not of the world, but Christ Has chosen us out of the world (John 15:19). As Christians, we are citizens of heaven, sojourners in this world, pilgrims passing through, the earthly lands, homes and mansions we possess now are temporary and our lives on earth is brief. When we constantly remind ourselves in our subconscious mind, moment by moment, that that this world is not our permanent home: it shapes our thoughts and perspectives about life itself, we focus more on how to please Christ, we think more about God's Kingdom and where to spend eternity in afterlife, we lose the will to fight over worldly and unworthy things that will perish with this world, and take things very easy- John 17:14-16; Romans 12:2; Hebrews 11:14,16; Hebrews 13:14.

2. You have completely separate yourself from those who conform to this world: You don't need to announce this yourself. When worldly people have started sorting you out by themselves because of the Christlike character in you then you have just started the separation assignment. They know you: the heathen, worldly family, friends and colleagues, and even demons are already testifying that you are indeed a Christian. When they have started calling you names like "pastor", "fanatics" ,"Jesus' mumu" , "prayer addict", "Bible addict", and avoid you like a plague when they want to commit their atrocities such as alcoholism, idolatry, smoking, fraud, wild parties, sexual immoralities, lying and deceits of any kind- because they know you won't bulge; then you can now start seeing yourself as someone who has come out from among them and separate yourself to God. You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and of devils. What fellowship do you have with darkness or those who have out rightly rejected Christ? Why will you be unequally yoked together with unbelievers? Why will you join yourself in marriage with an idolater, unbelieving and worldly spouse? And you still confident that you are a Christian? However, God is not telling us to entirely separate, especially when we are already deep in such relationships (e.g., marriage, family members, etc.) but He still wants us to witness to them. He wants us to go into the world, and preach the gospel of Christ to unbelievers. Jesus Christ told God that He should not separate us by taking us out of this world but to keep us from the evil of the world. So, we must always hold our principles in Christ no matter the situation- John 17:15; Philippians 2:15; 1 Corinthians 10: 20-21; Nehemiah 13: 26-27; 1 Corinthians 7:12-16,39.

3. Your core values and attitude align with God's : The friendship of the world is enmity with God. Love not the world neither things that are in it. When you deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, live soberly...in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, choosing rather to partake in the suffering of Christ and God's people against frivolities, keeping pure religion without blemish, abstaining from lusts of the flesh , resisting being influenced by trends, fads and media, you don't pursue vanity or indiscriminate worldly entertainment, you don't give in to unholy peer pressure and influence, you don't compromise or tolerate ungodly ways, you avoid wanton parties and activities and don't go to the opposite extreme (i.e. practicing self-righteousness or refusal to accept invitations to pure and innocent lunch, dinner, banquets and feasts): then you can start boosting your confidence of being a Christian- James 4:4; 1 John 2:15-16; Hebrews 11:24-27; 1 Corinthians 7:31; Colossians 2:8; Romans 13:13-14; 1 Timothy 5:22; 1 Peter 4:3-4; Mathew 9: 9-13; 1 Corinthians 10:27.

...to be continued

if you would like to give your life to Christ, say this short prayer: "Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil and enter into the Kingdom of God Light. Thank You Jesus, in Your name I pray, amen"!

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Christians simply means an imperfect child of Adam striving to put on the personality of the perfect man Jesus, of course he will make a lot of mistakes but since he admitted he is a sinner (one prone to error/sin) he is ever willing to make amendments where necessary so as to continue his race as an imitator of Christ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Christians simply means an imperfect child of Adam striving to put on the personality of the perfect man Jesus, of course he will make a lot of mistakes but since he admitted he is a sinner (one prone to error/sin) he is ever willing to make amendments where necessary so as to continue his raise as an imitator of Christ! smiley

Wrong!

You have only described the beginning of every man who still retains the discretion of either Following Christ or going by the other available ways including making his own way for himself.

A man who chooses the Christ Way is "A Would-Be-Christian".

Therefore, "Would-be-Christians and and would be Christ-likes, must do no wrong thing and only good things, exactly as Christ, Whom they claim they Follow.

Thus, it is only when judges adjudge them Christ-Like that they might be called Christians.

It was other people (judges) who called the first group of Christ Likes, Christians.
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong!

You have only described the beginning of every man who still retains the discretion of either Following Christ or going by the other available ways including making his own way for himself.

A man who chooses the Christ Way is "A Would-Be-Christian".

Therefore, "Would-be-Christians and and would be Christ-likes, must do no wrong thing and only good things, exactly as Christ, Whom they claim they Follow.

Thus, it is only when judges adjudge them Christ-Like that they might be called Christians.

It was other people (judges) who called the first group of Christ Likes, Christians.

"For we all stumble many times. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able to bridle also his whole body" James 3:2

Only Jesus Christ can't fall because he's perfect but no matter how anointed an imperfect man is he is still prone to error/sin.
But we have an helper who will plead on our behalf! 1John 2:1

There is no one among the Apostles who never fell before and after they were baptized with the spirit because they're still in the flesh and they can't perfectly master what they were born with. We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God! Romans 3:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"... he is a perfect man, able to bridle also his whole body" James 3:2

"He is a perfect man". And we already have 3 people whom God, Himself called "Perfect" to wit Noah, Job and Daniel.

And their reports clearly show that they indeed bridled their body.

Any man can be like them, if they truly want to.
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"He is a perfect man". And we already have 3 people whom God, Himself called "Perfect" to wit Noah, Job and Daniel.

And their reports clearly show that they indeed bridled their body.

Any man can be like them, if they truly want to.

My friend, you need a Bible study with JWs and the version you should use is the New World Translation of the Watchtower otherwise you will continue to get so many things wrong!

God declared those people holy due to their readiness to make amendments not because they're perfect otherwise we wouldn't have the need for Jesus as our exemplar!

Noah was a drunkard! Genesis 9:21

Job accused God wrongly {Job 2:10} so God corrected him that before He (God) created the earth He first created spirit creatures in heaven {Job 38:7} so if anyone should think of someone tempting others with evil Job shouldn't have thought of the One who is Holy! James 1:13

Daniel also has his own flaws that's why God told him that he can't have the understanding of the Sacred Secrets but when the time comes He (God) will dispense His Holy Spirit on imperfect humans and they will be able understand. Daniel 12:8-10
As for Daniel it's only after resurrection that he can understand all the things God revealed to him in symbolic terms! Daniel 12:13

For your information Jesus Christ God's only begotten Son said that the greatest of all humans who ever lived before his time was John the baptist {Matthew 11:11} yet John himself who baptized Jesus, saw God's Holy Spirit with his naked eyes and heard God's voice saying "this is my Son" later began doubting if Jesus is the Christ! Matthew 11:3

So nobody is perfect except the only begotten Son of God sent to be our role model, his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth! John 3:16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, you need a Bible study with JWs and the version you should use is the New World Translation of the Watchtower otherwise you will continue to get so many things wrong!

You, who studied with them and represents them have already shown how fatal it is to receive your food.

Even resorting to hitting below belt and resorting to evil pervertions as evident by your statement below.

MaxInDHouse:

Noah was a drunkard! Genesis 9:21

Exactly as Satanist/atheist do when they are unable to provide a valid counter.

Obviously jw and satanist/atheists are one and the same, No difference!

Most especially as every reasonable
person could see that Noah's over excitedness which led to his drunkenness was by reason of his appreciation for God sparing of his life and the life of his family.

No sin here.

MaxInDHouse:

Job accused God wrongly {Job 2:10} so God corrected him that before He (God) created the earth He first created spirit creatures in heaven {Job 38:7} so if anyone should think of someone tempting others with evil Job shouldn't have thought of the One who is Holy! James 1:13

Everyone knows that Job's predicament was indeed very sorely great such that by reason of his unreasonable great pain he was compelled to speak erroneously.

People who steal, lie, pervert Truth, sleep with people's husbands and wives never have any good reason for doing evil.

BUT WE SEE JOB SERIOUSLY STRUGGLING NOT TO DO AN EVIL THING.

So, you have no defence!

MaxInDHouse:

Daniel also has his own flaws that's why God told him that he can't have the understanding of the Sacred Secrets but when the time comes He (God) will dispense His Holy Spirit on imperfect humans and they will be able understand. Daniel 12:8-10
As for Daniel it's only after resurrection that he can understand all the things God revealed to him in symbolic terms! Daniel 12:13

The mere fact that you could not find one flaw already proved how wrong you are, FOR IT IS EVEN COVERED AND VITIATED BY THE FACT THAT AFTER ALL THIS, GOD STILL JUDGED HIM PERFECT.

So, you have nothing valid to say.

As I have always said "Be ye Perfect" is The Law!

Nothing less will do!

We have Noah, Job and Daniel Who The Great Judge had adjudged "Perfect".

Any man who wishes to be like them, has them, can be as they are, if they truly want to.

I'm out!
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I'm out!
I never quoted you in the first place so next time know the type of people you should quote when discussing Biblical matters.
Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and he has cleared any doubt we can have regarding greatness in men by saying John the baptist is greater than all those that lived before him! Matthew 11:11
Noah was a drunkard {Genesis 9:21} so he is NOT perfect.
Job wrongly accused God because he doesn't know that there are rebels among the angels that could cause what happened to him. So he is not perfect.
Daniel also couldn't bear all the sacred secrets because he is imperfect.
Only Jesus is perfect that's why God made him the only exemplar all mankind should look up to! Matthew 17:5
God even goes as far as asking:

For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say: “You are my son; today I have become your father”? And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”? Hebrews 1:5

Angels are holy (Perfect) but God never asked us to see any of them as exemplar apart from Jesus. So please don't quote me next time if you're not ready to learn! smiley
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I never quoted you in the first place so next time know the type of people you should quote when discussing Biblical matters.

You do not need to quote me first before I respond to you. And when an issue has run its course, there is nothing reasonable to further say .
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You do not need to quote me first before I respond to you. And when an issue has run its course, there is nothing reasonable to further say .

So humble yourself and learn next time don't just jump out of nowhere saying:
"this is wrong" or "that is wrong"
The one and only PERFECT man given to all mankind as our exemplar is Jesus, all others are imperfect! smiley
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So humble yourself and learn next time...

grin No reasonable person learns from fools as you have proven to be! grin

And, if as old as you are, you still can not discern "Right" and "Wrong", then your life is already a waste.
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin No reasonable person learns from fools as you have proven to be! grin

And, if as old as you are, you still can not discern "Right" and "Wrong", then your life is already a waste.

It's not about throwing tantrums my friend, if you don't know what the Bible really teach you need to calm down and learn.
Only Jesus is perfect all other humans were declared righteous by their fine WORKS not because they were perfect. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's not about throwing tantrums my friend, if you don't know what the Bible really teach you need to calm down and learn.
Only Jesus is perfect all other humans were declared righteous by their fine WORKS not because they were perfect. smiley

As old as you are, if you still can not discern "Right" from "Wrong", then your life is already a waste.
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As old as you are, if you still can not discern "Right" from "Wrong", then your life is already a waste.
I want to believe you're a teenager, that's why you're so arrogant that you can't admit you're wrong.
Apart from Adam Jesus is the second PERFECT man to ever walked this planet, that's why only him can save (redeem) obedient mankind from Adamic sin.
I don't know why this simple truth seems too difficult for you to accept and if you want to argue it please present your argument not running away and throwing insults here and there! wink
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I want to believe you're a teenager, that's why you're so arrogant that you can't admit you're wrong.
Apart from Adam Jesus is the second PERFECT man to ever walked this planet, that's why only him can save (redeem) obedient mankind from Adamic sin.
I don't know why this simple truth seems too difficult for you to accept and if you want to argue it please present your argument not running away and throwing insults here and there! wink

See how you make a fool of yourself? Is this the first time you are engaging me to not remember that I am a Lawyer and Lawyers are not teenagers?

Surely, as potent5 declared
potent5:
In the last day mad people shall roam the world and madness itself shall multiply.

...madness has surely fallen on you.

That said, "as old as you are, if you still can not discern "Right" and "Wrong", then your life is already a waste."
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by sholay2011(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

shocked shocked grin

This thread went south quickly. God have mercy!

Mr OP, while I get the point you're trying to make, Bro Max is right though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by cornelboy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Can you tell me how you ended being a witness. Cos it's unbelievable that a Muslim could convert like that. It's a miracle.

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
sholay2011:

shocked shocked grin

This thread went south quickly. God have mercy!

Mr OP, while I get the point you're trying to make, Bro Max is right though.

I'm not the op.

And rightness is not established on democracy exactly as everyone knows it is wrong to do yahoo yahoo and sleep with people's husbands and wives, yet by democracy, they say, it is "right" to do.

And here is a Law I am certain you are not aware of

"Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil;" Exodus 23:2
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
cornelboy:
Can you tell me how you ended being a witness. Cos it's unbelievable that a Muslim could convert like that. It's a miracle.
My brother it's a long story.
Please have you sent and received messages from Janosky?

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by cornelboy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
I haven't Sir.

MaxInDHouse:

My brother it's a long story.
Please have you sent and received messages from Janosky?
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
cornelboy:
I haven't Sir.
Copied, please delete immediately! embarassed
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by cornelboy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Copied, please delete immediately! embarassed

I've deleted it. I think you should delete it too.
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
cornelboy:

I've deleted it. I think you should delete it too.
Please the hatred Apostates had for JWs is unimaginable so don't allow them to contact you because they're dangerous!
On social media like this they may put on the smileys as if they're happy but inwardly they're full of bitterness and they're ready to hurt any JW at the slightest opportunity! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by cornelboy(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yeah i fully understand.
I watched a video about how to deal with them today. They are like poison....

MaxInDHouse:

Please the hatred Apostates had for JWs is unimaginable so don't allow them to contact you because they're dangerous!
On social media like this they may put on the smileys as if they're happy but inwardly they're full of bitterness and they're ready to hurt any JW at the slightest opportunity! embarassed
Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah i fully understand.
I watched a video about how to deal with them today. They are like poison....
You may wonder why i'm not having any difficulty with the Apostates and their troubles, well it's because they're the ones who built my interest in the truth unknowingly to them!
While i was a Muslim i heard of "CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS" i knew Jesus never fought any wars neither did he support fighting to kill opposers so i began wondering "who are these CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS and what type of weapons are they using?"
In the army our primary duty is to make the enemies surrender their weapons not to kill them! Killing becomes the last option when the enemies refuses to retreat or surrender.
In fact we mostly kill our own fellow soldiers whom we discovered is not having the same mind regarding the war with us than the captured enemies. So if we capture an enemy soldier our target is to find out certain things from him not kill but we don't spare enemies discovered in our own camp!
The JWs are the most harmless religionists on this planet yet they're the strongest at heart so i began to observe them from a distance then i ran into the Apostates!
They will say a thousand and one thing against the JWs but not one single thing in their favour that's when i began noticing how toxic these people are. Because i know within myself that if all the religionists on this planet are JWs 95% of the world's problem would be easily solved leaving the remaining 5% like death, sickness and natural disasters.
It wasn't long before an old JW became my friend, he was the one who made me see that i wasn't as intelligent as we used to see ourselves in the intelligence. He gave me the key to see through the hearts of Apostates!
He said "just ask them for a better performing group than this one they're condemning and see how frustrated they'll become"
The first time i asked an Apostate that question he almost hit me then he remembered i'm still serving in the army so he angrily went away. How can such a simple question lead to frustration? undecided
After all you're my friend and you should be able to present just any better group (at least the one you're worshiping with) but Apostates often loose their sanity at the hearing of this simple question so whenever i found anyone who hates JWs i will ask him/her the same question, if he mentions a group then i will know that he's not an Apostate but as for the Apostates they always go mad at that question! smiley

Everything the JWs believe perfectly match with that of the army with the exemption of KILLING!
They're the best in peacemaking as they conquer their enemies without the use of FORCE, WEAPONS or INTIMIDATION through numbers of casualties. Rather they will make their own enemies not only surrender but vow never to take up weapons against anyone again! smiley
My brother i said to myself "YES! If there is any man who ever walked this planet in the name of Jesus Christ then there can't be any group best discribed as his SOLDIERS than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!"

So my becoming a JW is like switching from one army camp to another, now i fight for Jesus and instead of using physical weapons i go with my SPIRITUAL SWORD (BIBLE) smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 by cornelboy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wow that's great smiley

MaxInDHouse:

You may wonder why i'm not having and difficulty with the Apostates and their troubles, well it's because they're the ones who built my interest in the truth unknowingly to them!
While i was a Muslim i heard of "CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS" i knew Jesus never fought any wars neither did he support fighting to kill opposers so i began wondering "who are these CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS and what type of weapons are they using?"
In the army our primary duty is to make the enemies surrender their weapons not to kill them! Killing becomes the last option when the enemies refuses to retreat or surrender.
In fact we mostly kill our own fellow soldiers whom we discovered is not having the same mind regarding the war with us than the captured enemies. So if we capture an enemy soldier our target is to find out certain things from him not kill but we don't spare enemies discovered in our own camp!
The JWs are the most harmless religionists on this planet yet they're the strongest at heart so i began to observe them from a distance then i ran into the Apostates!
They will say a thousand and one thing against the JWs but not one single thing in their favour that's when i began noticing how toxic these people are. Because i know within myself that if all the religionists on this planet are JWs 95% of the world's problem would be easily solved leaving the remaining 5% like death, sickness and natural disasters.
It wasn't long before an old JW became my friend, he was the one who made me see that i wasn't as intelligent as we used to see ourselves in the intelligence. He gave me the key to see through the hearts of Apostates!
He said "just ask them for a better performing group than this one they're condemning and see how frustrated they'll become"
The first time i asked an Apostate that question he almost hit me then he remembered i'm still serving in the army so he angrily went away. How can such a simple question lead to frustration? undecided
After all you're my friend and you should be able to present just any better group (at least the one you're worshiping with) but Apostates often loose their sanity at the hearing of this simple question so whenever i found anyone who hates JWs i will ask him/her the same question, if he mentions a group then i will know that he's not an Apostate but as for the Apostates they always go mad at that question! smiley

Everything the JWs believe perfectly match with that of the army with the exemption of KILLING!
They're the best in peacemaking as they conquer their enemies without the use of FORCE, WEAPONS or INTIMIDATION through numbers of casualties. Rather they will make their own enemies not only surrender but vow never to take up weapons against anyone again! smiley
My brother i said to myself "YES! If there is any man who ever walked this planet in the name of Jesus Christ then there can't be any group best discribed as his SOLDIERS than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!"

So my becoming a JW is like switching from one army camp to another, now i fight for Jesus and instead of using physical weapons i go with my SPIRITUAL SWORD (BIBLE) smiley

(1) (Reply)

They Shall Become Like God / How God Connected Mary To Her Miracle - God The Connector Of The Unconnected. / Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.