Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . (832 Views)

Nigeria Rank 7th Dumb People And 3th Stupidity In The World / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by Skooltynz: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
I laugh whenever I hear Southerners call hausa-fulani dumb people,the truth is that they the Southerners are actually the dumb and myopic ones,you think education equates wisdom and knowledge? This people that are not educated but yet they have studied every nook and cranny of the Nigerian geography hence the difficulty to curb with herdsmen because even the locals do not know their land betters than these Fulani ,people who have mastered the art of war and deception and are using it to conquer Nigeria but geographically and politically bit by bit.

You say these people are not smart but they have successfully divide southern Nigerian never to be United again,If there is war against the Fulani today many ethnic groups will be conquered and colonised by Fulani even large ethnic groups war is not won by size and weapons war is won by strategy It will take only a resilient tribe with mad love for their motherland to defeat them,because these people never give up they will come again.they are first attacking the rural areas for now before urban.

I repeat Fulani are masters of war only a resilient tribe can stop them,example of that tribe is lantang and irigwe of jos,if you remember last year there was a time the Fulani attacked irigwe in less than 48 hours there was a reprisal were 50 travelling fulani were killed in a bus,now how many Nigerian tribes have such guts?any attempt by a new southern president to attack the fulani with the military will result to full scale war.

I am out.

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by DrGoodman: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
There's nothing like Hausa-fulani. Hausa are the people being killed by the fulanis who are operating as Bandits and are above the law when it's the fulani that are controlling the armed forces.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by SadiqBabaSani: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are inciting hate,

Fulani are over hyped,

They are Cowardly people who fret at open combat, bt Cowardly murder unarmed or defenceles people.

The Fulani have been carrying out War on Indigenous ethnic nationalities fr decades now and in the name of religion, the Hausa av willingly allowed dem selves to be enslaved

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by Truthisunique2: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mr Man above

No talk am say full overhype o

Na Fulani pocket a whole regional leader use am take do slave

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by Skooltynz: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
You are inciting hate,

Fulani are over hyped,

They are Cowardly people who fret at open combat, bt Cowardly murder unarmed or defenceles people.

The Fulani have been carrying out War on Indigenous ethnic nationalities fr decades now and in the name of religion, the Hausa av willingly allowed dem selves to be enslaved

Tsan zu says"attack your enemy when he is at his weskest." No cowardice in a war.
Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by Truthisunique2: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Skooltynz:

Tsan zu says"attack your enemy when he is at his weskest." No cowardice in a war.
leave the clown

He is still hurt from Fulani dribbling

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by kabillionaire(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
You're right!
Skooltynz:
I laugh whenever I hear Southerners call hausa-fulani dumb people,the truth is that they the Southerners are actually the dumb and myopic ones,you think education equates wisdom and knowledge? This people that are not educated but yet they have studied every nook and cranny of the Nigerian geography hence the difficulty to curb with herdsmen because even the locals do not know their land betters than these Fulani ,people who have mastered the art of war and deception and are using it to conquer Nigeria but geographically and politically bit by bit.

You say these people are not smart but they have successfully divide southern Nigerian never to be United again,If there is war against the Fulani today many ethnic groups will be conquered and colonised by Fulani even large ethnic groups war is not won by size and weapons war is won by strategy It will take only a resilient tribe with mad love for their motherland to defeat them,because these people never give up they will come again.they are first attacking the rural areas for now before urban.

I repeat Fulani are masters of war only a resilient tribe can stop them,example of that tribe is lantang and irigwe of jos,if you remember last year there was a time the Fulani attacked irigwe in less than 48 hours there was a reprisal were 50 travelling fulani were killed in a bus,now how many Nigerian tribes have such guts?any attempt by a new southern president to attack the fulani with the military will result to full scale war.

I am out.

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by Adeolaeniola(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
We know that the elite among you is not dumb but callous to support their vulnerable ones that dominated the region because of their political greediness. They prefer to be sharing billions in Abuja and build little infrastructure to convince their gullible supporters and leave them in extreme poverty... You are a hindrance to this nation's progress if you people don't change your orientation.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by ArewaNorth: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
DrGoodman:
There's nothing like Hausa-fulani. Hausa are the people being killed by the fulanis who are operating as Bandits and are above the law when it's the fulani that are controlling the armed forces.

You only wrote what u hear.

I'm purely blooded Fulani but I can only speak Hausa language. All my rural relatives are Fulani married to Hausa and now metamorphosed to Hausa-Fulani due to intertribal marriages.

President Muhammad Buhari is Fulani but neither can he speak Fulfulbe nor understand it at all and have never spoken it.

It is impossible to separate Hausa and Fulani completely except on social media just like u did now.

In the North-West, that has the largest concentration of Hausa and Fulani, the only pure Fulani there are those herders in the bush.
However, when Fulani eventually lost the capacity of herding they settle and form villages and turn to farming. Most villages that are attacked as u claimed belongs to the settled Fulani.

Havent u ever asked about cattle rustling?

Whose cows are rustled?

More than 80% of Hausa population are into intertribal marriages, the only pure Fulani are the very few herders in the bush.

Average person from NW has either paternal or maternal relatives as either Hausa or Fulani that is why we are called Hausa-Fulani.

The only Fulani in Nigeria that have no connection with Hausa but speak both languages are those from Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa and other NC States!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by 00FFT00(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You only wrote what u hear.

I'm purely blooded Fulani but I can only speak Hausa language. All my rural relatives are Fulani married to Hausa and now metamorphosed to Hausa-Fulani due to intertribal marriages.

President Muhammad Buhari is Fulani but neither can he speak Fulfulbe nor understand it at all and have never spoken it.

It is impossible to separate Hausa and Fulani completely except on social media just like u did now.

In the North-West, that has the largest concentration of Hausa and Fulani, the only pure Fulani there are those herders in the bush.
However, when Fulani eventually lost the capacity of herding they settle and form villages and turn to farming. Most villages that are attacked as u claimed belongs to the settled Fulani.

Havent u ever asked about cattle rustling?

Whose cows are rustled?

More than 80% of Hausa population are into intertribal marriages, the only pure Fulani are the very few herders in the bush.

Average person from NW has either paternal or maternal relatives as either Hausa or Fulani that is why we are called Hausa-Fulani.

The only Fulani in Nigeria that have no connection with Hausa but speak both languages are those from Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa and other NC States!

According to your jaundiced analysis, or should I say explanation, because a few fulanis and Hausas in NW Nigeria intermarried, that ought to be the express justification to a non-existent nationality?

Are we then to assume that a similar constellation does not exist elsewhere?. Do you know the number, or frequency of intermarriage between Igbo and Ibibio, Anang, etc?. Did you hear them add a hyphen to their names in attachment to others?.

Yours is a veiled attempt to further water the fraud fulani believed to have pulled on the rest of us. Fulani is simply hiding among Hausa to obfuscate their real census as they perpetuate the only real vocation they know, criminality. You are less than 8 million wicked and selfish heads in number, including your cows, goats, and sheep. Chicken too.

There is no such thing as Hausa-fulani. Not now, and definitely not in the past. There is Hausa, and then fulani. Your people are a minority non-indigines in the Nigeria geographical space, and if you continue in your aggressive expansionist trajectory, creating pains and agony as is your custom, it will only be a matter of time before we, the owners of the land decides to cut you to size.

The clock is slowly ticking until we the people come to a conclusion that the CAR treatment is urgently required here.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by ArewaNorth: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
00FFT00:

According to your jaundiced analysis, or should I say explanation, because a few fulanis and Hausas in NW Nigeria intermarried, that ought to be the express justification to a non-existent nationality?

Are we then to assume that a similar constellation does not exist elsewhere?. Do you know the number, or frequency of intermarriage between Igbo and Ibibio, Anang, etc?. Did you hear them add a hyphen to their names in attachment to others?.

Yours is a veiled attempt to further water the fraud fulani believed to have pulled on the rest of us. Fulani is simply hiding among Hausa to obfuscate their real census as they perpetuate the only real vocation they know, criminality. You are less than 8 million wicked and selfish heads in number, including your cows, goats, and sheep. Chicken too.

There is no such thing as Hausa-fulani. Not now, and definitely not in the past. There is Hausa, and then fulani. Your people are a minority non-indigines in the Nigeria geographical space, and if you continue in your aggressive expansionist trajectory, creating pains and agony as is your custom, it will only be a matter of time before we, the owners of the land decides to cut you to size.

The clock is slowly ticking until we the people come to a conclusion that the CAR treatment is urgently required here.

I would've address u better but I learnt that u are drive n by ethno-religious jingoism.
Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by odysey: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Adeolaeniola:
We know that the elite among you is not dumb but callous to support their vulnerable ones that dominated the region because of their political greediness. They prefer to be sharing billions in Abuja and build little infrastructure to convince their gullible supporters and leave them in extreme poverty... You are a hindrance to this nation's progress if you people don't change your orientation.
You probably don't understand what he's saying or have never met a Fulani, the way they talk, act, the access they have, you can't find a Fulani in any Nigerian jail as I speak
Whoever said they're dumb is referring to another tribe
What they're doing in Nigeria they've done in other countries but their time is long up and according to prophecies they're operating on borrowed time
Re: If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . by 00FFT00(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I would've address u better but I learnt that u are drive n by ethno-religious jingoism.

Negative.

We are interested in your opinion. Please express them.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Set On Fire Because Of Sit-at-home, IPOB Members Rejoice / Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators / My Neighbor Must Be An Enemy Of My Enemies Or He Perishes -- Putin's Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.