Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? (1163 Views)

Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair / Can You Sell Liberty Reserve For Me? / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by faloble: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
I am looking for someone to do clothing/shoes selling business with in Nigeria. I will buy from US and the UK but you will retail at an agreed price and remit cash daily. There is already a website in place to advertise products and your number will be there as contact person. You must be a honest person with vision and energy, Owning a a space/ shop in a clothing market will be a plus. Lets make decent money together.Send a few lines and contact details to me so we can roll.Must be literate to follow up with internet requests.
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
You did not drop any contact details, I am interested in the business. What is most important is the quality and price. You have to bring something far better or equal what is obtainable. My email: mikewest202@yahoo.com Phone : 0/8/0/3/9/0/9/8/9/3/5 . In addition are we looking at Wholesale as in Bulk sales or Retail Sales?

Mic
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by Nairaplus(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2011
What good is a website address that you have set up with a product if you cannot share it even in your profile. I need to see the items you are selling and probably with the price tags on them before opting to venture with you. So please just add the website address to your sinature under your profile.
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by preshozp: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2011
Yes,i'm intrested about the bussiness .pls,you can contact me via my e-mail:kute_babenwa@yahoo.com,pls contact me on time and lets see how it goes,thanx.
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by Delafruita(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
I am interested in prtnering with you.i have a similar agreement with someone else on nairaland who is based in canada and she has not had cause to regret our partnership.i can be reached on 08097026097 or delafruita@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by henryhemon(m): 5:11am On Jun 27, 2011
@op,
I am interested to partner with you,I buy from uk sites like burton,peacocks n the rest but they do not ship to Nigeria so that's a snag for me,so I will be glad to partner with you,infact I have my market base which I won't reveal here.so you can mail me on henzdanstev14@yahoo.com and you didn't drop ur contacts.
Best regards.
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by andypash(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2011
Am interested but ur contact is not here
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by charminme(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
contact me to know details: seunseun83@gmail.com
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by andypash(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
@charminme
Are you saying we should contact u on the details of buying the clothing or the poster should contact u
Pls explain ur statement thanks
Cheers
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by charminme(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ andypash, Sorry for the confusion. I was talking to the poster

Cheers!
Re: Can You Sell Clothes/shoes? by andypash(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
Feloble where are thou u just posted here and zap off na waoh for u oooooooooh

(1) (Reply)

Various Sizes Brand New Cutter Suction Dredger For Sale! / Are You A Manufacturer Of Ice-cream Paper Cups? / DESOPADEC Contract For Sale In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.