Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go (461 Views)

Left Leg Of This Lady Is Way Bigger Than Her Right Leg, People Mock Her (photos) / Solutions To Severe Back Pain / Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by diggy41(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pls has any one recovered from severe back pain...the one that doesn't let you sleep @ night...i have gone to the hospital...x-ray says muscle spasm...took drugs...not working...@ night I feel burning sensation...@ my back...had burning sensation and heaviness in my right leg...that has reduced....people say physio...did my IT in a physiotherapy clinic...noticed people improved....after sometime..they come back....I am just confused...severe backpain is something disturbing a lot of Nigerians....pls your input is needed

1 Like

Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by diggy41(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tried doing some exercise or stretches....the whole of my back hurts
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by AVECDEO: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Guy I know what you're going through and I'll take you step by step on how I recovered.

First you'll cut down on everything sweet which includes; any drink with artificial sweets,beer,cakes,energy drink e.tc.(indulge in drinking water regularly)

Every morning I take eat two bitter kola to reduce the sugar in my body and there after wash it down with a glass or sachet water which gives me mad energy to do my daily exercises.

And very importantly exercise daily for at least thirty minutes...this is the only way you can conquer the pain fast...check my twitter account so we can relate more @mykeasije.

I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by diggy41(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
I have stopped taking sweet things for a long time...I noticed that I drink a lot of water this days too
AVECDEO:
Guy I know what you're going through and I'll take you step by step on how I recovered.

First you'll cut down on everything sweet which includes; any drink with artificial sweets,beer,cakes,energy drink e.tc.(indulge in drinking water regularly)

Every morning I take eat two bitter kola to reduce the sugar in my body and there after wash it down with a glass or sachet water which gives me mad energy to do my daily exercises.

And very importantly exercise daily for at least thirty minutes...this is the only way you can conquer the pain fast...check my twitter account so we can relate more @mykeasije.

Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by diggy41(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Followed you already
AVECDEO:

Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by Raxxye(m): 5:21am On Apr 28, 2022
diggy41:
Pls has any one recovered from severe back pain...the one that doesn't let you sleep @ night...i have gone to the hospital...x-ray says muscle spasm...took drugs...not working...@ night I feel burning sensation...@ my back...had burning sensation and heaviness in my right leg...that has reduced....people say physio...did my IT in a physiotherapy clinic...noticed people improved....after sometime..they come back....I am just confused...severe backpain is something disturbing a lot of Nigerians....pls your input is needed
Hey, Bro. Has there been any improvement on the back pains?
I just started feeling this severe back pain at nights lately, and it doesn't seem to get away no matter how I turn. So I've been up surfing the web if I can find someone in a similar situation, and then I stumbled on your post.
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by naijaboy756: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2022
This thing dey worry
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by muheeb01(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2022
diggy41:
if you're interested in potent herbs to alleviate the pain totally dm me check my signature
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by muheeb01(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Raxxye:

I just started feeling this severe back pain at nights lately, and it doesn't seem to get away no matter how I turn. So I've been up surfing the web if I can find someone in a similar situation, and then I stumbled on your post.
if you're interested in potent herbs to alleviate the pain totally dm me check my signature
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by diggy41(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Raxxye:

no concrete solution ohhhh...I am still with the pain ohhh
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by Diego70: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good afternoon to everyone
This is adetunji tradomedical company
We treat any kind of disease permanent. Good afternoon to everyone
We treat any k
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by Diego70: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good afternoon to everyone
We treat any kind of disease permanent.
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by Diego70: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Great Friday to everyone
We treat any kind of disease (like Severe Back Pain , lupus, diarrhea, diabetes, infection,pile and weak erection,etc. )permanently, our product is effective and it has no effect, we deliver Nationwide .
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by Paskalll: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hi. I can tell you that one of the most excellent types of massage I have tried is the ashiatsu massage technique. You may like this nice and pain free deep pressure barefoot feeling I found in London. These treatments performed by a professional massage therapist really saved me from lower back and back pain, so why not try these out. I'm sure you need to learn more from the link provided. Health to you.
Re: Severe Back Pain Radiating Down The Right Leg That Refused To Go by oxygenator: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
diggy41:
no concrete solution ohhhh...I am still with the pain ohhh

With hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot the pains will go away.

HBOT PROVIDERS.

(1) (Reply)

Get That Errection Right And Satisfy Your Woman Now / Things You Should Know About Chocolate / 10 Benefits Of Onion That Will Surely Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.