Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nysc 2022, Batch A - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2022, Batch A (2757 Views)

NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter / Date for 2021 Batch A [Stream 1] POP on NYSC 2022 Calendar / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
BABYharder:

I'm 2020 set o but I graduated 2021.
I put 2020 on green card

You don't have a problem as far as the date on your greencard is same as the one on your statement of result or certificate
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
IsatolaJuliet:

You don't have a problem as far as the date on your greencard is same as the one on your statement of result or certificate
So it's okay, na Corona virus cause am

Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
BABYharder:

So it's okay, na Corona virus cause am

Check your certificate or statement of result is the date same
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by prinxwizard(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
IsatolaJuliet:

Check your certificate or statement of result is the date same
We've not been given statement of result
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
BABYharder:

I'm 2020 set o but I graduated 2021.
I put 2020 on green card

There is no need to panic. You just have to check if the date on your certificate or statement of result is same as the one on your greencard
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
BABYharder:

We've not been given statement of result

You have to collect it. It's part of the document you need for registration in camp.
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
*ATTENTION!!*
*NYSC Orientation Camp Requirements & preparation.*

I wish to congratulate all the Prospective Corps members (PCMs) who have completed final clearance in their Institutions of graduation.

You are welcome once again to this great platform where only confirmed information are being shared.

Many corps members contributed so greatly in the past toward building our great country. Now you’re about to answer a clarion call, we hope you do your best.

Do not mind those who are trying to create an impression that NYSC is a scam. Please, note that the National Youth Service Corps is never a scam.
Please, serve Nigeria from the bottom of your heart, not minding what people say.

*NYSC Orientation Camp Requirements*
First, NYSC stands for; National Youth Service Corps [Corps is pronounced as ‘Core’, p & s are silent]. It is a compulsory one year service programme that every Nigerian youth who graduated from higher Institution owe to our country.
Before you qualify to go for NYSC, you must possess a Bachelor Degree or HND from any accredited Institution within or outside Nigeria.

If you obtained your certificate from any Institution outside Nigeria, you would be refer as ‘Foreign trained’ graduate, while those who obtained their certificates from Institutions within Nigeria are refer as Home/Locally trained graduates.
NYSC programme is usually conducted three times in a year which comprises Batch A, B & C.

The NYSC Orientation Camp exercise last for the duration of 3 weeks (21days). The 21st day is the day that NYSC will discharge you from the orientation camp to Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) where you will spend the rest of the months.

*Once you see your name on the NYSC Senate list, make sure you do the following things*
1. Buy your NYSC kit early to avoid last minute rush. The following kit will be given to you in camp: two white T-shirts, two shorts, a pair of tennis shoes, two pairs of white socks and NYSC 7 over 7, but you still need to buy extra; because the ones provided at the NYSC orientation camps are of poor qualities and over size.
2. Get the following documents ready:
a. Degree/HND Statement of Result or certificate.
b. Valid School ID Card
c. White background passport photograph (8 copies).
d. Call-Up Letter (Do not laminate it)
e. Green Card (Do not laminate it)
f. Marriage documents (for married women only)
g. All the uploaded documents (for foreign trained graduates only)
3. You need to buy a high capacity power bank to keep your phone fully charged.
4. Buy small rechargeable touch light. That’ll make your stay at the NYSC orientation camp smooth.
5. If you are posted to a far state, especially to the northern part of Nigeria, try and find friends, who may be heading towards the same direction. Two good heads are said to be better than one.
7. It is advisable to go camp the day before the date camp will open as going late will make the registration stressful and difficult.

*Things To Expect at the NYSC Orientation Camp*
As soon as you enter the NYSC orientation camp gate, you will see security people at the gate. Your screening starts right at the entrance gate. Don’t be afraid, just follow orders.
1 . The security men at the gate will ask for your callup letter. After seeing it, they will thoroughly search your luggage as to make sure you do not enter with camp restricted items.
2. The first registration is usually for hostel or bed space. Security men at the entrance gate would give you identification tag. Do not misplace your tag as it would be required at the hostel or bed space registration point. After getting your hostel & backspace, other registrations will follow.
3. NYSC Kits/uniform: NYSC will provide all your kits during registration. To deter camp thieves from stealing your kits, use a permanent marker to write your name or ‘Code Number’ on each of them. Code Number would be given to you during registration phase at the NYSC orientation camp.
4. Casual wears are not allowed at the NYSC orientation camp exception Sundays on Sundays. So, once you get your kits, put them on immediately and run to the parade ground. The usual wears are White rounds neck T-shirt, white short, white socks, white canvas and cap.
The only time you will put the NYSC khaki uniform is during swearing in ceremony, Camp POP and other official ceremonies day.

5. Regimented camp life: The NYSC orientation camp is regimented. For example, if you are the type that usually wake up late, then you would have to adjust yourself because parade starts at 4:00am, so you need to wake up as early as 3:30am, so as to get prepared.
Once it is 4:00am, a bugle (trumpet) will sound, and soldiers will invade every hostel. If you are caught in hostel at that time, severe punishment would be given to you by the soldiers.
Praises and worship for different religions start around 4:30am after parade follows.
At 8:00am, morning parade will end, and you go for your breakfast. After taking your breakfast, SEAD lectures comes. After SEAD lectures, you go for lunch. After lunch, evening parade follows.
Chat me up on Whatsapp 08147011838 to be added to the group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
https:///3al7rp

This link should work

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by ricson11(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Holla me now for direct posting to any state of your choice . 100 percent guarantee
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by Mrphilia: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
IsatolaJuliet:
https:///3al7rp

This link should work
Still not working.
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mrphilia:

Still not working.

I didn't know why.
Just send a message on WhatsApp
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by Mrphilia: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2022
IsatolaJuliet:

I didn't know why.
Just send a message on WhatsApp
Your number isn't complete also.
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by Mrphilia: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2022
How long does it take for Nysc to correct name misspelt I applied since yesterday and I'm still getting under review message? I'm trying to influence my posting, should I wait for the name misspell to be corrected before doing that? Or the name misspell can be corrected in camp?
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Mrphilia:

Your number isn't complete also.
Sorry
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by TopeQs: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2022
I dey here too ooooo
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Mrphilia:
How long does it take for Nysc to correct name misspelt I applied since yesterday and I'm still getting under review message? I'm trying to influence my posting, should I wait for the name misspell to be corrected before doing that? Or the name misspell can be corrected in camp?
You do both at the same time. I don't know how long it takes because it varies from person to person
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by earthsync(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Is 8t possible to register now
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
earthsync:
Is 8t possible to register now

It is
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by kogbass: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
IsatolaJuliet:
Meanwhile, if the graduation day on your NYSC portal is different from the one on your certificate or statement of result. Abeg contact your school. You won't be allowed to do any registration in camp

I put from 2015/2020 on my Nysc registration portal, but my senate result was approved on Sept 2021..am I good??
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
kogbass:

I put from 2015/2020 on my Nysc registration portal, but my senate result was approved on Sept 2021..am I good??

Check your green card,, is the graduation date same as the one on your statement of result.

If so, you are good
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by kogbass: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
IsatolaJuliet:

Check your green card,, is the graduation date same as the one on your statement of result.

If so, you are good

Yes, it is the same thing as on my statement of result, I think it is already there on nysc portal and you don't have to fill it
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by IsatolaJuliet(f): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
kogbass:

Yes, it is the same thing as on my statement of result, I think it is already there on nysc portal and you don't have to fill it

Are good then
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by nextBIGthing: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Can you do age reduction
Re: Nysc 2022, Batch A by Ebi1ii: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
I was mobilized for stream 1 but couldn't go for some reasons. Can I do revalidation and go with stream 2? If yes, how and when can I do it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Speech To Icpc Cds Corps Members (outgoing Batch A, Present Batch B And / HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter / When Will Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.