Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Want To Lose Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Want To Lose Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily!! (167 Views)

If You Want To Lose Weight Eat 5 Times Daily. / 56-Year-Old Retired Marine Engineer Who Attempted Suicide 5 Times Rescued / Boil 3 Slices Of Mango Leaf With Onion And Drink 2 Times Daily To Treat These Di (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Lose Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily!! by Claraossi(f): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
If You Want To Lôse Weight, Eat 5 Times Daily!

Hello ,

Imagine having to eat five times a day to burn fat. I mean one would think that in order to lose fat you must decrease food intake, starve or even skip meals.

Hold on a second, this is exactly what has been pulling you back from achieving your fat lôss dreams.

Yes, in order to burn fat, you must eat at least five times a day! The major rule is to never stuff yourself one sitting.

In other words, each eating time must be small portion of food.

Not every overweight person is an overeater. Some people hardly eat at all and they still can't lôse weight.

However, many people who are overweight are overeating and this is often the ONLY thing they're doing wrong.

Fat lôss requires the discipline and willpower to control your portions at all times. The major rule is to never stuff yourself in one sitting.

Instead, always spread out your calories throughout the day in smaller, more frequent meals. Small, frequent meals have an amazing effect on your metabolic rate (fat-burning machine of the body).

ONE or TWO meals a day is a disaster for fat lôss. If you haven't been eating at least three times a day, you are causing serious damage to your metabolism.

Eat THREE meals a day, properly balanced with the right nutritious foods, and work out hard and you'll get some results.

But...you'll get about half the results you'd get from five meals a day and it will take you twice as long to get there.

FIVE meals a day? Now we're getting somewhere. Five meals a day will give you excellent results on a weekly basis for females and six times for males.

But the questions are:
1."What type of foods do I eat 5 times in a day to get results"
2."What if I have a big tummy, will this eating plan help me to trim my tummy?"

Truth is 1,000 Nigerians, including other countries, both men and women lôse weight in the tummy, thighs, and everywhere fat can be found on the body using this method.

To your health�

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prevent Orchitis? / Say Goodbye To Painful Periods [for Ladies] / How To Get The Best After Shave For Razor Bumps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.