Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale (1067 Views)

Motor's Battery For Sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD Toyota Corolla Sport 2009 One Month Used / 4 Month Used Tiny Light For Sale@950k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by Control7: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
hmohammed:

Control 7, it's obvious you are jobless. I wonder how people like you survive in this country walking about brainless and jobless
Another idiot spotted

Sha do and return the phone to the owner
Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by Control7: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
hmohammed:

Control 7, it's obvious you are jobless. I wonder how people like you survive in this country walking about brainless and jobless

We survive by coming to steal from your fada. I don't sell dead battery as few months used.

If not that you are an Agbaya, two people "quarrel" u just appear from nowhere and start spew trash.

Go and rest
Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by Dididrumz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
adeyinkapiggs:
Come and resume work tomorrow, come to odongunyan farm settlement, that’s where ny farm is, but if you can’t show up tomorrow, then you’re a yahoo boy that don’t want to work and stop wandering and disgracing your parent on nairaland. Have a good night kid

Control7:

Ẹlẹ́dẹ̀ Adeyinka your IQ suppose tell you say na truce be this but as you want to continue dragging your ancestors, let's go on

Oya e don do. Two of una don try

No more insults, na guys una be.

1 Like

Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by Control7: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dididrumz:

Oya e don do. Two of una don try

No more insults, na guys una be.

I never chop since two days now, make I go hustle watin I go eat.

We no dey quarrel again.
Thanks.

@OP next time just answer my question or ignore instead of bringing my papa wey dey grave inside the mata.

Thanks for your understanding. Whenever I come to Lagos I go lap your unit make you arrange pig give Mannabbqgrill for me.

One love

2 Likes

Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by hmohammed(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Control7:

We survive by coming to steal from your fada. I don't sell dead battery as few months used.

If not that you are an Agbaya, two people "quarrel" u just appear from nowhere and start spew trash.

Go and rest

It's obvious you are a thief LOL
Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by adeyinkapiggs: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
If you come to Lagos any day any time, you’re welcome, I would surely entertain you with pork and cold drink of your choice. I’m a simple gentleman and I mind my business. Next time when you see a post you’re not interested in, ignore and check out the next topic. Before the demise of my father, he said to me that “My son, the first step you must take to become successful in life is MINDING YOUR BUSINESS” . You’re my brother, same red blood runs in our vein! One love bruh.
Control7:

I never chop since two days now, make I go hustle watin I go eat.

We no dey quarrel again.
Thanks.

@OP next time just answer my question or ignore instead of bringing my papa wey dey grave inside the mata.

Thanks for your understanding. Whenever I come to Lagos I go lap your unit make you arrange pig give Mannabbqgrill for me.

One love
Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by diportivo: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
now now una don quench the violence angry
Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by dryakson(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
adeyinkapiggs:
I’m sorry bro, that guy is a fool, he started with violence. Na that jobless guy vex me, not that I’m rude... i expect that In a public market post like this, if you’re interested, PRICE, if you’re not, view and pass, not that you will come and condemn. Pricing and non-interest is not a crime. I apologize to the public
Next time, ignoring is more painful than all these drama
Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by melviniyke2002(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin

Re: One Month Used Korea Battery For Sale by Zeegod: 3:10am On Feb 10, 2022
https:///hustlerscashoutformat join telegram group for format updates and lots more...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja: Clean 05 Honda Accord (used) For Sale / Reg 2009 BMW X6 @ N5m. SOLD. / *2WEEKS REGISTERED TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2015 UPGRADED TO 2018 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.