Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,585 members, 7,830,771 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) (29728 Views)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / Oyindamilola Ajomole Wins Face Of Nigeria World 2017, Gets Toyota Avalon (Pics) / Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by YorubaIsCursed1: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Women and football Age self angry cry

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by SheCeo(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
bloomstories:
25 year old Queen Sarah Akaazua A.k.A Sarahbenz has emerged as the new Face Of Tiv International 2021/2022

The event which is the 2nd anniversary was held at Sheraton Hotel Abuja and she contested alongside other contestants, after all the processes, the tasks giving to all the FOTI contestants, camping, stage performance such as the traditional dance, talent hunt and the dinner outing.

While in camp the contestants were given tasks and the winners got their awards such as Sewing machines, laptops, phones, complete make up set and cash prices which was presented in the grand finale.

The event is powered by Kano Tiv Carnival and sponsored by Gandaria LTD.

Face of Tiv International is aim at promoting the Tiv rich cultural heritage, celebration and empowerment of women who would serve as good ambassadors and role model to the younger women
The event was attended by top dignitaries.
The event which is said to be a classic.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/02/25-year-old-queen-sarah-akaazua-aka.html

Congratulations, e no easy
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by BigAP(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dmnn What's on her face can paint a three bed room apartment cheesy cheesy

All the same cogrations to her

1 Like

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
As a fan of Zwenge dance, I like this picture, the pose, attire, cat face and the costume.

It’ll be a joy to watch….if she actually know how to dance zwenge.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Gerardo88: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Violence101:
Tribe with the most useless girls. Couldn't even get it right with their so called face of tiv
Low life people cry
Bleep off Mr. You hater...

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Ara21(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please this woman is 33 years old not 25.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by dammyco(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations bae

1 Like

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
aje...

Them suppose be natural....not with all this foundation and deken dem don use....NEXT .....Colorado dey my mind con join am with Arizona
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
TIV girls....hmmm

..well, it's good one if only it will take the girls away from the major relaxation spots and gardens in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Violence101: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
[s]
Gerardo88:
Bleep off Mr. You hater...
[/s]

No hate MF pure truth. Ur gurls are as useless and cheap as dey come. 2indomitables nd 1egg dem dey pull pant dey call their friends join too MF

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by heniford2: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ugly girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by NoApcNoPdp: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Violence101:
Tribe with the most useless girls. Couldn't even get it right with their so called face of tiv
Low life people cry

100% true comrade

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Ecos(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Violence101:
Low life people cry
Comrade, u dey vex oh. E be like say Tiv girls don do u shage!!

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by JhimmySpark(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
I love their attires but the make up is too much.
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Gerardo88: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Violence101:
[s][/s]

No hate MF pure truth. Ur gurls are as useless and cheap as dey come. 2indomitables nd 1egg dem dey pull pant dey call their friends join too MF
You're talking like your own sisters don't follow men for petty things. You're just been one sided here, and am sure you called TIV people low life without you ever been to Benue State. You're Just a hater saying bitter things. People who really know us won't speak so ill about us... We are a great people

6 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by bleskid: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
kwa la Doo ,,, (that's good)

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Raysleek: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Girl you are beautiful as you are, too much make up isn't necessary. Shine on

1 Like

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by gbolswag(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
She is ugly
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Violence101: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ecos:
Comrade, u dey vex oh. E be like say Tiv girls don do u shage!!

grin grin

On the contrary i been stay around them and i see how useless dem de

1 Like

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Princess fiona?
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tiv babes no dey ever fine, just that they sabi do oza room things. grin
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Girls please leave Make-up alone, make we know who oooo
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by blaquebelle: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
She looks like cardi b
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by femiasaolu2014: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thunder fire Bloomstories.

Bloomstories is also Alexreports, ICYMI
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gerardo88:
You're talking like your own sisters don't follow men for petty things. You're just been one sided here, and am sure you called TIV people low life without you ever been to Benue State. You're Just a hater saying bitter things. People who really know us won't speak so ill about us... We are a great people
Lol.
Bro TIV girls constitute 95% of the prostitutes in Abuja.
The annoying thing is that they're already over-fvcked so there's no fun in them.

I'd rather masturbate than sleep with a TIV girl.
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Gerardo88: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Violence101:

MF I stayed in benue for my NYSC. I know u guys to d teeth. Take it to d bank ur girls are d most promiscuous in d country. There is nothing good bou u guys including d male.
Most news we even hear bou benue are so so funny that u ask ursef WTF did i just read.
Omo just sharrap abeg cuz u guys got no defence for dz one abeg. Why will i wanna hate u low lifes? Its like bringing mysef down for nothing.
lets watch and see whether the low lifers will be like this forever... You brought ur self down already as if u are on a high level, and am sure is no that you re way better, u may be struggling too which i dnt care to knw. u are hear downgrading other people ...

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Gerardo88: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Lol.
Bro TIV girls constitute 95% of the prostitutes in Abuja.
The annoying thing is that they're already over-fvcked so there's no fun in them.

I'd rather masturbate than sleep with a TIV girl.
Your cup of tea, all you think is fvck nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
SAME TIV WEY FULANI HERDSMEN WAN KILL FINISH OR AM I READING WRONG?
Re: Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) by Amplifiedking: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
This one look like person wey don Chop prick tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) / Who Wore It Better? Model VS Tiwa Savage / Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.