Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? (1431 Views)

PDP Governors Did Not Work Against Jonathan, Jonah Jang Counters Aliyu / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Aderewah: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honest answers without bias. For me, Fashola is miles ahead.

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by headSmasher: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Comparing fashola to one dimwitted Pandora criminal is an insult and highly embarrassing

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Bluntguy: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
headSmasher:
Comparing fashola to one dimwitted Pandora criminal is an insult and highly embarrassing
Comparing Anambra under Obi to Fashola who was pocketed by one drug addict is an insult and highly embarrassing.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by headSmasher: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
What was the population of Anambra compare to Lagos state, how many Yoruba are in Anambra compare to Igbos in Lagos state that are always wanting the government of Lagos state to fail with high level of crime and criminality, what was the IGR of Pandora Peter Obi's predecessor and what was Pandora Peter Obi IGR, What was Fashola's predecessor IGR and what was Fashola IGR, come with fact and stop exhibiting chronic bitterness
Bluntguy:

Comparing Anambra under Obi to Fashola who was pocketed by one drug addict is an insult and highly embarrassing.

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by helinues: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don't ask me JAMB question.

Use your head

Na on NL you dey expect this, Honest answers without bias

You go PE like pepetiano

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by gentiles(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aderewah:
Don't you have a life outside this forum? Why are some of you so fantastically useless to yourself and the society? You deliberately opened a thread to start another tribal banters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by helinues: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
gentiles:

Don't you have a life outside this forum? Why are some of you so fantastically useless to yourself and the society? You deliberately opened a thread to start another tribal banters.

And you acted like a kettle.

What's all that for?

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Majesty2(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Comparing fashola to that useless man, tribal bigot, criminal, thief and killer pandora peter obituary is an insult to fashola, infact fashola is greater than every nyamiri dead or alive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fashola has been exposed as all mouth without action. What single significant thing did Fashola achieve in Lagos State as a governor? Absolutely nothing; rather, he was busy pandering Tinumbu's whims and caprices. How much did he even leave behind in the coffers of Lagos State? Your guess is as good as mine if you consider the Tinumbu factor. He further messed his already dented image with his incompetence as the minister of power.
Abeg, leave Fashola and Tinumbu. Nothing worthwhile can ever come out of those two.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by lonecatt(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fashola is the Yoruba version of peter Obi.
They are both capable.
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by OVB123: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fashola any day and any time.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
Fashola has been exposed as all mouth without action. What single significant thing did Fashola achieve in Lagos State as a governor? Absolutely nothing; rather, he was busy pandering Tinumbu's whims and caprices. How much did he even leave behind in the coffers of Lagos State? Your guess is as good as mine if you consider the Tinumbu factor. He further messed his already dented image with his incompetence as the minister of power.
Abeg, leave Fashola and Tinumbu. Nothing worthwhile can ever come out of those two.

It seems you have not been lagos or you are talking out of hatred even your people knew what he did.
1.he rehab teslim stadium
2.he built 2 or3 independent power station (which island gen hospital are using)
3.bus rapid transit
4.rrs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Michelle70(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fashola for me.
Statistics shows that Peter Obi is nothing but hype.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Invictuse: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don't let me pray it will never be well with you n you entire household for this comment because they are not mate.

Was Fashola caught with over N250 million cash in Anambra like Peter Peter Obi ?

Was Fashola caught having $500 million in his daughter's foreign account.

Did Peter Peter Obi build a single bridge in Anambra like the link bridge n other Fashola built.

Did Fashola behead 100's of Igbos in Azu river like Peter Peter Obi ? You have to be insane to compare the two.

lonecatt:
Fashola is the Yoruba version of peter Obi.
They are both capable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by yyba: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2022
PETER OBI is a known criminal he did not do any meaningful project in reality. Just social media trying to promote him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by PressMyButton: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2022
It was during the time of Peter Obituary that so many indigenes of Anambra became destitutes in Lagos. Fashola had to dump some of them at his door step at upper iweka.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Idiko1: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2022
I would say Peter Obi because Lagos is a Maga town.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by YungMillionaire: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Fashola takes it. Peter Obi is the Pandora thief.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by striker07(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2022
I'll give it to peter obi, during Fashola's tenure, there was high level of borrowing despite the IGR of lagos, overinflation of contracts,waste etc..
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by LegendHero(m): 4:31am On Feb 09, 2022
In the whole 2021, the total IGR of Anambra is 12billion or so. That means that is the amount the state can source from whatever means internally for the government.

The bridge below by Fashola is a standard suspension bridge that cost like 29billion as at 2013.

This is a useless comparison because Peter Obi should be compared to LCDA chairmen in Lagos and not Lagos state government. Anambra total internal revenue during 2006-2014 when Obi was governor is not 2x the cost of this one bridge let alone other Fashola achievement.

Beside his people shouting he left savings which has been found to be a big lie, I cannot point one lasting infrastructural legacy Peter Obi left in Anambra that can make the state a comparison to Lagos.

So OP, take this thread down I beg you.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by ivandragon: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2022
None performed well enough to be reckoned with if nigeria was a 'sane' society. They should both be in jail...
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by shortIGBOman: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Compare Peter Obi with Ikpeazu of Abia. Fashola and Peter Obi are not on the same level at all.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Madmohamed1: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Aderewah:
yes obi and Anambra don't get 4% of money reseve by Lagos state.
If obi is Lagos state Governor Lagos will develop more than this
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Cholls(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2022
My brother OP why did you post this thread when Fashola Gang are awake... You've finished Obi ooo
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Benjax4all: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2022
One thing of Nairaland,dey will put law,na them go still break d law,with diz post nw tribalism will now start,later now they will now put one useless law where no dey work PLEASE DON'T MAKE RACIST AND TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ON THIS SECTION, that why dey gain from it and hardly ban pple that all their comments is always tribal...
The person that bring diz topic is a complete fool and wat do u gain in all thiz childish act
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
I must confess u need to go back to nursery 2...to build up your intelligent....u seriously lack it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Aderewah: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2022
Benjax4all:
One thing of Nairaland,dey will put law,na them go still break d law,with diz post nw tribalism will now start,later now they will now put one useless law where no dey work PLEASE DON'T MAKE RACIST AND TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ON THIS SECTION, that why dey gain from it and hardly ban pple that all their comments is always tribal...
The person that bring diz topic is a complete fool and wat do u gain in all thiz childish act

Why are you being unfortunate to your generation? Tell me what's tribslistic in my post?
Re: Which Of These Two Ex Governors Did Better In Their Tenure? by Benjax4all: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Aderewah:

Why are you being unfortunate to your generation? Tell me what's tribslistic in my post?
but ur post is type post that generate tribalism pple to masturbate on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Withdraws. Puttin Say He Doesn't Want War / Cleric Who Said Osinbajo Would Clinch APC Ticket Retracts Prophesy / Breaking News!!! Militants Attack Oil Facilities In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.