Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) (36185 Views)

Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Cotonou12: 2:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Na girl go be your first child

Then you will understand how far

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not so far from the truth.
I cohabitated with someone's daughter as an undergraduate.
She was God's gift to me to use in rehearsing what married life feels like.

Got her pregnant at least five times and served her as kola to a few of my cousins who came visiting.
She was so virtuous that she'd rather stay awake washing my underwears than reading for her exams.

It was through her that I perfected the skills of female manipulation.

I do miss her. She was such a good girl; but I'm glad that I wasn't the unlucky man she ended up with.
Because till today, she's still believing the Lord for a child.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by SolaScrivens: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Guyman02:
Chai, good one.
That year in school my off campus house was almost turned into a brothel, my roommate mum visited us unannounced while my friend was giving it hot to his girlfriend, I told his mum that he went for lectures and would be back soon. I called my friend to alert him that his mum was around and he asked me to deceive her into leaving our door so that the girl can escape.
I tried everything but the woman insisted that she cannot leave the foodstuffs she brought and go anywhere.
Then NEPA took light and my friend called my phone in low whisper 'ol boy heat go kill us for inside this room o'.

Finally, it was obvious that Mama was not going anywhere until he "returns" from lecture.
My friend had no choice than to open the door and the girl walked out and Mama saw her and started advising her how boys will ruin her life blablabla.

As for my friend it was a bad for him as Mama continued to scold him about using his school fees to chase women while accusing me of seeing her son becoming useless and not informing her and how he will impregnate somebody's daughter and expect them to take care of the child?
I couldn't even defend myself because I felt foolish having tried to deceive her into leaving the front door

Your friend's mum is one of the best women in the world. Rather than take it out on the poor girl like some foolish women do, She was gentle with the girl and took it out on her son. These are women I look up to.

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by toprealman: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2022
KIK, practice what you preach
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Got her pregnant at least five times and served her as kola to a few of my cousins who came visiting.
She was so virtuous that she'd rather stay awake washing my underwears than reading for her exams.

I do miss her. She was such a good girl; but I'm glad that I wasn't the unlucky man she ended up with.

And you think you have escaped ya own punishment right and even bragging about your evil to someone's child? Rejoice not yet bro! It is coming, in some way, you will surely pay ya own price!

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by doctor20202020(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2022
The law I love all his movie am one of his fans
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Halo22:
And u are proud mentioning it. But look for her and render and unreserved apology else, ur condition could be worse than hers.

But if a girl did the same thing to a guy, you would never advice her or tell her to find the guy and apologize, right?
Everything is fair under the destruction of a man but common to dump a girl in Nigeria... Una go begin talk plenty talk.
Carry phone Waka around and ask guys how much tragedy & breakfast they don collect from women, then come back here remove your comments.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Some people are really mentally unstable here... Imagine advising parents to mind their business? Which business of parents pass loving and raising the child

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

heartless people's everywhere
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Stankovic22: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2022
KOK just pulled my dad's stunt.

Back then in primary through secondary school my dad was always paying unscheduled visit.

I will tell him to come for PTA meeting instead he will send my elder ones, daddy they said they want to see you, he will send my mom.

Sometimes I will prepare for school late, wear wrong belt (Gucci belt instead of brown), put on uniform without the school badge he wont say anything.

Dad will always tell me, I will come to your school unannounced and hope you pass all checks, I thought he was joking cos last time he did that was in primary school and he brought goodies.

Note that my dad was a disciplinarian but never raised his hands on any of us until his demise and he always provided our needs with his meagre pay.

One faithful day like that in school, I did something wrong and my CRK teacher was flogging me and there my dad walked in unannounced... Mehnnnn!

He asked what I did the woman told him and he asked I should be given 3 more strokes.

After that I wanted to go back to my seat but he called me back and asked for all my notes, we went to all the teachers with the notes to ensure they are complete, each rough or incomplete note was 2 strokes of the cane.

We went to meet my class teacher to check register, each absent was two strokes (I was always in school but going to my friends class, missing register call), we went to class teacher to check my dressing and behavior in class, each negative report was two strokes.

That's how I collected over 30 strokes of the cane from the teachers he assigned to flog me

Since that day I didn't miss school or misbehave, even when I gained admission into the University, I never went out of school or even travelled for school functions.

I am in my late 20s and living alone but I don't stay out beyond 8pm and don't drink, club, womanize or misbehave.

I thank God for my father and may he continue to rest in peace... He moulded me and today people praise my attitude

8 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Mom007(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2022
BabbanBura:

And you think you have escaped ya own punishment right and even bragging about your evil to someone's child? Rejoice not yet bro! It is coming, in some way, you will surely pay ya own price!
Don't mind the clown! For a thing they both committed he thinks she will carry the burden alone... I laugh in sign language!

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by yelinco1(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2022
You will get your reward accordingly and that's what the bible tells us.
You will pay for all you did accordingly in Jesus name, amen.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only she had a dad like KOK who'd check up on her unannounced, she wouldn't have misused her life in the University.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Abdotcom(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only she had a dad like KOK who'd check up on her unannounced, she wouldn't have misused her life in the University.
evil confession, you need deliverance and seek for forgiveness perhaps from her then God.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2022
grin

Nice advice inasmuch Kanayo follow spoil our youths with somany blood ritual films.

But then many of us turned out good despite watching all those movies.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by foreverproduct: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Ara... grin grin

Ara owu ke nta? grin
O foro ya maba ohia. grin
Ndi mmadu a bugbuola ya onu! Tufia!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by SoniaJames(f): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2022
What goes around, comes around. Karma is waiting for you at the corner.=NwaAmaikpe

If only she had a dad like KOK who'd check up on her unannounced, she wouldn't have misused her life in the University.[/quote]
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ara owu ke nta? grin
O foro ya maba ohia. grin
Ndi mmadu a bugbuola ya onu! Tufia!
Sarcasm is his way....if you look beyond that he passes a message you have to decode to understand.

Onu ndi mmadu buru ya enwehu ike ire...

Nani nne na nna muru ya ma o wu okenye katara ahu o mejoro ga abuli ya onu.. cool

Like in this case, he simply explained how uni girls bodly cohabit with guys on campus which is 95% correct.

Infact, ones you are a guy with your cool apartment, and you have a car...I ga atagide umu nwa gbawa zie oso ya wuru ma i choro o... cheesy

Not for me though.

Ihere alaala as you will say.. grin ya bia fokwa ugbua umuaka no zi into serious yahoo na crypto and other online biz...our uni ladies are losing home training and doing the most weird sex acts.. cheesy

A diri more than one guy a na taa ofu nwa. lipsrsealed dirty stuffs for me.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Glory2DLamb(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If your story is true, I hope you have made arrangements? This is because Karma knows your address.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Prettyclown: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2022
And you are proud to type this.... Even if she is suffering from her sins now....u will also suffer yours too...shameless man
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by apple30(f): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

am really sorry for u ,ur own karma Dey wait for u for front ..may our generation not suffer for d sins of our fathers

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by CalmElder(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Those of you bashing Nwamaikpe must be new to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by apple30(f): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

But if a girl did the same thing to a guy, you would never advice her or tell her to find the guy and apologize, right?
Everything is fair under the destruction of a man but common to dump a girl in Nigeria... Una go begin talk plenty talk.
Carry phone Waka around and ask guys how much tragedy & breakfast they don collect from women, then come back here remove your comments.
no body is taking abt gender here..if u do wrong n evil it will come back to u be it a man or a woman ..I use to wonder y some children after dere parent must have care n raise them at old age dey will abandone dem to be begging around like an old witch/wizard ..most times is dere sins dat r catching up with dem..forget religion our punishment/reward await us here on earth
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by virginchaser(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Guyman02:
Chai, good one.
That year in school my off campus house was almost turned into a brothel, my roommate mum visited us unannounced while my friend was giving it hot to his girlfriend, I told his mum that he went for lectures and would be back soon. I called my friend to alert him that his mum was around and he asked me to deceive her into leaving our door so that the girl can escape.
I tried everything but the woman insisted that she cannot leave the foodstuffs she brought and go anywhere.
Then NEPA took light and my friend called my phone in low whisper 'ol boy heat go kill us for inside this room o'.

Finally, it was obvious that Mama was not going anywhere until he "returns" from lecture.
My friend had no choice than to open the door and the girl walked out and Mama saw her and started advising her how boys will ruin her life blablabla.

As for my friend it was a bad for him as Mama continued to scold him about using his school fees to chase women while accusing me of seeing her son becoming useless and not informing her and how he will impregnate somebody's daughter and expect them to take care of the child?
I couldn't even defend myself because I felt foolish having tried to deceive her into leaving the front door

That mama is a through mother whom refused to be scoped.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by virginchaser(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sometime in Jos, a Pastor in deeper life probably on conference in Jos drove into Naraguta car park with some colleagues whom they were in town together with. He sent a girl to call his beautiful daughter for him. As usual, the girl thought he was one of those uncles that usually sneaked in to take them out. He spotted her father, no head tie, micro mini skirt and sharp lip stick all which could not be dismantled immediately. Daddy was stonned. He entered his car and drove off. Girl raced her two hands up crying and shouting "daddy, daddy i am sorry" while she pursued the car which eventually stopped and she popped in and left with them. In fact, some naughty boys kept running after her, mimicked "daddy, daddy i am sorry"
She eventually came back after a week, reformed, joined school fellowship and stopped moving with those wild breeds. Daddy, daddy i am sorry was a popular slogan in unijos that year.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by kendological(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are evil.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by holycup(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You really need a confession before a true priest if God.

Bad children �
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by everydayisaplus(f): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Erudite professor ...... Professor Johnbull

Cute father

Cutiest son grin cheesy
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by anambraamaka: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
yes o, nna anyi sacrifice
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by suffering: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe won’t kill me in this forum. ROFL.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by ClaireReynolds: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2022
That's great.

It is not better than that. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Gifty Goes Blonde In New Look / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.