Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

One Man Chilling In His Hotel Room With What 32 Nations Are Fighting For (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Man Chilling In His Hotel Room With What 32 Nations Are Fighting For (photo) (919 Views)

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / William Troost-Ekong, His Son And Girlfriend Chilling In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man Chilling In His Hotel Room With What 32 Nations Are Fighting For (photo) by Ortintin: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sadio Mane chilling with Afcon cup in his room. I guess this picture will eternally pain Mohammed Salah till he wins it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Man Chilling In His Hotel Room With What 32 Nations Are Fighting For (photo) by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2022
The most painful part is any idiot can buy the cup for $2,000, however athletes will rather die to earn it. I understand how their minds work but still…

2 Likes

Re: One Man Chilling In His Hotel Room With What 32 Nations Are Fighting For (photo) by soundOsonic: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2022
meobizy:
The most painful part is any idiot can buy the cup for $2,000, however athletes will rather die to earn it. I understand how their minds work but still…

I think you don't understand. They are not fighting for that sculpted thing.

What they are fighting for is the crown of champions, and the prize money which was $5million.
That sculpted stuff can be replaced
Re: One Man Chilling In His Hotel Room With What 32 Nations Are Fighting For (photo) by Ortintin: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
soundOsonic:

I think you don't understand. They are not fighting for that sculpted thing.

What they are fighting for is the crown of champions, and the prize money which was $5million.
That sculpted stuff can be replaced
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Ban Brazil From The World Cup / 1996 History About To Repeat In Benjing / The Finest S/minorities 11 Players That Have Represented Nigeria Since 1980

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.