Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals (1335 Views)

3 Effective Ways Of Promoting Your Affiliate Products In 2019 / Promoting Wordpress Blog Site - Best Proven Marketing Tips For Success / Promoting Your Blog Without Paid Ads (4 Sneaky Ways) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by richPHAROAH: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
I usually don't go with the trend. Tik tok has been making rounds for a while and I didn't see the need to use it. Yesterday I downloaded it and 80% of the vids popping are of guys promoting money rituals . There is this particular hype man that they all use and the way he promotes it is so annoying. If this people are not stopped , many innocent souls will be lost.
All I see on tik tok is rituals, cultism and oloshos.
I just tire for this trend

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Funnyandviral: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Was thinking about this also. A friend said it's the devil doing his thing, I think some wicked Nigeria are pushing it to popularity

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Highlyrespected(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2022
May God put us through

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Never seen rituals before, I think the algorithm is personalized

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by CivilizedElk901: 12:24am On Feb 09, 2022
angry grin grin ;DWhen I say poverty is a bastard, poverty is a bastard grin grin
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by richPHAROAH: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Was thinking about this also. A friend said it's the devil doing his thing, I think some wicked Nigeria are pushing it to popularity
the club hype men are not even helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by maverick1995: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
CivilizedElk901:
angry grin grin ;DWhen I say poverty is a bastard, poverty is a bastard grin grin

"Next of kin don enter club spend wetin ritualist no fit spend, when asked he say I am here to set a standard".. Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Lightway: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Lightway: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by EmzyT: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Op you fit do Ritual? shocked You fit Baff soap dey see Spirit for Night? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
There is God
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by EmzyT: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
maverick1995:

"Next of kin don enter club spend wetin ritualist no fit spend, when asked he say I am here to set a standard".. Lol grin grin

”E say Chairman na me be that boy wey you dey call everyweek come out for office dey flog like say I do you something, but you know what Chairman? That thing wey you flog me for na Motivation ooo today now I get 5 office, 3 for Ghana and 2 for Nigeria. I say Chairman money no be problem now oo, if you buy 1 GLK I go buy 3, if GLK na key to Heaven I go like buy for all my Family members”. grin

All those Hypemen ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by richPHAROAH: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
EmzyT:

”E say Chairman na me be that boy wey you dey call everyweek come out for office dey flog like say I do you something, but you know what Chairman? That thing wey you flog me for na Motivation ooo today now I get 5 office, 3 for Ghana and 2 for Nigeria. I say Chairman money no be problem now oo, if you buy 1 GLK I go buy 3, if GLK na key to Heaven I go like buy for all my Family members”. grin

All those Hypemen ehn grin
na those hype men be the real problem
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Truvelisback(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Holy Father.
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Agricmoney(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2022
hmmm.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Psychokinetic: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
I usually don't go with the trend. Tik tok has been making rounds for a while and I didn't see the need to use it. Yesterday I downloaded it and 80% of the vids popping are of guys promoting money rituals . There is this particular hype man that they all use and the way he promotes it is so annoying. If this people are not stopped , many innocent souls will be lost.
I’ve been on TikTok for a while now and I haven’t seen shit like that. I think you go searching for it and then come here to complain.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by youngfocus(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2022
To the op above me,he did nt search for it same thing on my account first day i open tiktok ritualist everywere i even screenshot it that this what they are promoting
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by richPHAROAH: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Psychokinetic:

I’ve been on TikTok for a while now and I haven’t seen shit like that. I think you go searching for it and then come here to complain.
you don't need to search. U are one of the ritualist we are trying to burn
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by BillionKnights: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
I joined tiktok once, discovered it was unnecessarily addictive and deleted it the following day..
To many rubbish these days
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by emmykk(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:

You watch too much of it so the algorithm I'll keep sending you similar post...try and search for your millionaire and follow about 10 of such page and see what happens next you log in to tik tok
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by richPHAROAH: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmykk:

You watch too much of it so the algorithm I'll keep sending you similar post...try and search for your millionaire and follow about 10 of such page and see what happens next you log in to tik tok
I don't follow anyone
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Datboredbery(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lightway:
Na wa oo
na clients pictures be that unto say them wan Lock them?
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by richPHAROAH: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
na clients pictures be that unto say them wan Lock them?
yes o, na locking o. grin grin
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by EmzyT: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
richPHAROAH:
na those hype men be the real problem

Swears bro grin grin
Re: Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
richPHAROAH:
you don't need to search. U are one of the ritualist we are trying to burn
How do you know that man...?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Upgrade My Website / Please I Need An Urgent Help With This Php Script / Verifying Payza Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.