Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Today Cultists Almost Killed Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Today Cultists Almost Killed Me (4492 Views)

Man Almost Killed Hausa Guy In Delta Over 10 Naira. Photos / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by Dollarremix(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
All cultists will go to hell.
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
That is how one cult guy wanted to make my life miserable in my final year, back in the days

This guy na vikings, he had cutlass in his house in case of any cult clash, the guy na my next door neighbour because I just packed new into the lodge.

I had an exchange of words with one of my neighbour, the cult guy came and threaten ME that is like I am stubborn, he will deal with Me

Omo fear begin catch me, because I was a guy that mind my Own business, I began pondering on what I will do

One thing about oppression, it affects the mind, I began thinking, if I am busy or reading my books, he will be disturbing me, sending me on unnecessary errands.

I took the Bull by the horn, I took it to GOD in prayer in the midnight for some Days.

After which the cult guy came to beg me not to be offended, that I should not take him serious or what he said serious

That was how we settled, We even chatted sometimes before I packed out of the lodge, I earned my respect

Op, learn to stand your ground sometimes. If they Know u are afraid of them, they will make your life miserable in school

They feed on FEAR

1 Like

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by richPHAROAH: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Today as I was returning from lectures, I saw some group of guys sitting while others were standing.When I got close to them one of them capped to me and saying a word like caprisun . I said i don't understand.They said this one na 48.One of them got out a cutlas, the wey I ran ehn....even Usaint Bolt no fit overtake me.
lol. This guy make me bust laugh here
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
richPHAROAH:
lol. This guy make me bust laugh here
Sure...? I better run cause am a coward.
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by mccloud224(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ogugua217:
Those modafukers ain't norsemen, they are vikings. Norsemen are not touts

Norsemen and Vikings mean are the same. Contradicting that means SEC and eiye are not the same or BAN and buccaneers aren't the same...it makes no sense.

If you mean the SVC and JVC, then you are talking.

2 Likes

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by Ogugua217(m): 4:30am On Feb 10, 2022
They are not the same bro... Vikings is an illegal organization while the Norsemen klub is a duly registered organization with the CAC.That's the difference.
mccloud224:

Norsemen and Vikings mean are the same. Contradicting that means SEC and eiye are not the same or BAN and buccaneers aren't the same...it makes no sense.

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by Ogugua217(m): 4:52am On Feb 10, 2022
You also said JVC (Junior Vikings Confraternity) and SVC (Supreme Vikings confraternity) are nit the same... Agreed...Understand this and know peace brother... SVC(Supreme Vikings confraternity) and the Norsemen klub are not the same as well
mccloud224:

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by mccloud224(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ogugua217:
They are not the same bro... Vikings is an illegal organization while the Norsemen klub is a duly registered organization with the CAC.That's the difference.

I stand to be corrected but aren't Norsemen (graduates) people who were vikings in their school days? Other cults have a retinue of "titles" for their seniors as well.
Does the character of Rotimi Amaechi and Jonathan Good luck (both are Norsemen) fit into the description you posted?

Make we no dey deceive oursef abeg.
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by Ogugua217(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brother i am a proud Norseman...No body is deceiving anybody...who know come know go know.I rest my case
mccloud224:

I stand to be corrected but aren't Norsemen (graduates) people who were vikings in their school days? Other cults have a retinue of "titles" for their seniors as well.
Does the character of Rotimi Amaechi and Jonathan Good luck (both are Norsemen) fit into the description you posted?

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by 866omolade: 4:08am On Feb 12, 2022
sad
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by PaNnamdi: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Today as I was returning from lectures, I saw some group of guys sitting while others were standing.When I got close to them one of them capped to me and saying a word like caprisun . I said i don't understand.They said this one na 48.One of them got out a cutlas, the wey I ran ehn....even Usaint Bolt no fit overtake me.
Liar,this man u have been active on nairaland since 2008
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by PaNnamdi: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ogugua217:
Brother i am a proud Norseman...No body is deceiving anybody...who know come know go know.I rest my case
What have you gained from been a Norseman?
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by BrazilAirport: 3:19pm On Jan 12
BrazilAirport:

what happened to standing your ground and fight like a real man cheesy
grin
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by yad2eidi: 3:41pm On Jan 12
That is how one cult guy wanted to make my life miserable in my final year, back in the days

This guy na vikings, he had cutlass in his house in case of any cult clash, the guy na my next door neighbour because I just packed new into the lodge.

I had an exchange of words with one of my neighbour, the cult guy came and threaten ME that is like I am stubborn, he will deal with Me

Omo fear begin catch me, because I was a guy that mind my Own business, I began pondering on what I will do

One thing about oppression, it affects the mind, I began thinking, if I am busy or reading my books, he will be disturbing me, sending me on unnecessary errands.

I took the Bull by the horn, I took it to GOD in prayer in the midnight for some Days.

After which the cult guy came to beg me not to be offended, that I should not take him serious or what he said serious

That was how we settled, We even chatted sometimes before I packed out of the lodge, I earned my respect

Op, learn to stand your ground sometimes. If they Know u are afraid of them, they will make your life miserable in school

They feed on FEAR
u wey dey advice person to stand ground say u take urs to god in prayer. ogun kee u and that god there. who dey supply u weed?
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by yad2eidi: 3:42pm On Jan 12
Ogugua217:
ogun kee you and kee the toto wey vomit you

1 Like

Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by yad2eidi: 3:44pm On Jan 12
mccloud224:

ignore that bst fucker
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by GreatWhiteNorth: 4:49pm On Jan 12
OBALOLA55:
ALORA WAN GIVE YOU BY FORCE BAMING YOU COME DEY TEAR RACE grin
You wan craze abi? When alora begin use d way caprisun? If u nor know waiting to talk, shut-up, e better pass to dey talk rubbish.
I na truly cultists, e nor go pass those vikings.
Re: Today Cultists Almost Killed Me by GreatWhiteNorth: 4:56pm On Jan 12
Boogyman557:
. Holly Gram cool

De might JUST be normal Hood or STREET boys...

CAPRISUN is not a CULT SLANGS...

it's a POPULAR word USE by Port Harcourt boys wey der FACE show or shoe SHINE..

Na bcus u no look LIKE hard MAN.

DEM JUST 1 JUNZ u..

I go ADVISE u to START de SMOKE better WEED..

and take better hard DRUGS wey go flavor ur BODY..

START de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

if u no like ASHAWOO, no WAHALA but try de COORDINATE ur SELF to look like HARD MAN..

I de ASHAWOO house now, can't chat much bcus I de use EYES find better ASHAWOO wey I go NACK..

WTF MAN
Rugged u, way Sabi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: See Pics Of Alleged Robbers Caught And Lynched In Portharcourt / Photos : Army Kills Notorious Cult Leader Don Wayne / Ritualist Caught With Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.