Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G (2713 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery / Sam Note 20 Ultra,s21,s10+ , S10e, S10 Lite For Sale.. *price reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by investigator007: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jaculze:
TECNO POVA 5G for me.

I don't like that Pocolee phone
lol, why are you calling it pocolee? Makes it sound like a musicians name grin

2 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Meister(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
maasoap:

I finally settled down for tecno pova 5G. 147k

Marketers has forced you to buy the worst phone of the bunch, not a bad phone but all the other ones are way better than it

4 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Mohbola(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Meister:

Marketers has forced you to buy the worst phone of the bunch, not a bad phone but all the other ones are way better than it
forced him?you people kill me on this platform angry
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Meister(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mohbola:
forced him?you people kill me on this platform angry

I genuinely want to know something, are you guys just people that work in Tecno and infinix outlets or are you guys just paid separately to focus on social media platforms ?

5 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by d3cod3r(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Meister:

I genuinely want to know something, are you guys just people that work in Tecno and infinix outlets or are you guys just paid separately to focus on social media platforms ?
Probably the latter. They are transsion's online warriors but one thing they have in common with the outlet marketers is that all of them are tech illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by chickenfoot: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2022
All good devices if you ask me.
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Meister(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2022
d3cod3r:

Probably the latter. They are transsion's online warriors but one thing they have in common with the outlet marketers is that all of them are tech illiterates.

As in the illiteracy is glaring

3 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by WHITELIGHTER: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
d3cod3r:

That's a resounding confirmed FACT!
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Meister:

Marketers has forced you to buy the worst phone of the bunch,

Lol. I used tecno product before those marketers you're talking about became aware of tecno brand, and that's tecno N3 for you. Like 8 or 9 years ago, first user of tecno android phone in my environment.

not a bad phone but all the other ones are way better than it

You sounded like I didn't do my homework after creating this thread.

>Sam note 9 doesn't have 5G, and 5G is the future. Plus more expensive than Pova 5G and expensive to fix too.
>Poco X3 doesn't have 5G. Plus the problem to get it fixed in the future if drops or develops fault.
>Infinix Zero is more expensive than Pova 5G and infinix doesn't have the quality and durability of tecno.

Those are the factors that influenced my decision to settle for tecno pova 5G.
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Meister(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. I used tecno product before those marketers you're talking about became aware of tecno brand, and that's tecno N3 for you. Like 8 or 9 years ago, first user of tecno android phone in my environment.

>Sam note doesn't have 5G, and 5G is the future. Plus more expensive than Pova 5G and expensive to fix too.
>Poco X3 doesn't have 5G. Plus the problem to get it fixed in the future if drops or develops fault.
>Infinix Zero is more expensive than Pova 5G and infinix doesn't have the quality and durability of tecno.

5G is not going to be available in Nigeria for at least the next 2 years so using 5G as a yardstick not to choose a phone that will give you more than twice the performance ability of the 5G devices doesn't make sense no offence

2 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Meister:

5G is not going to be available in Nigeria for at least the next 2 years so using 5G as a yardstick not to choose a phone that will give you more than twice the performance ability of the 5G devices doesn't make sense no offence

And I can't seem to remember where I told you that I'm going to change my phone in the next two years. Na cloth?
And secondly, you seemed to be fixated on 5G factor and stylishly ignored other factors. Your response didn't make sense too, no offence.
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Meister(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

And I can't seem to remember where I told you that I'm going to change my phone in the next two years. Na cloth?
And secondly, you seemed to be fixated on 5G factor and stylishly ignored other factors. Your response didn't make sense too, no offence.

What other factors? Phone needing to be repaired? How many times did you repair your last phone
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Meister:

What other factors? Phone needing to be repaired? How many times did you repair your last phone

Should I even respond to this? No.
What about the prices? People don't just go to market without budget and I hope you know that. For me: 150k max, 5G, availability of components, cheaper to fix, good battery
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Meister(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Should I even respond to this? No.
What about the prices? People don't just go to market without budget and I hope you know that. For me: 150k max, 5G, availability of components, cheaper to fix, good battery

Good luck to you and your very basic phone though

4 Likes

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by scarycuteface(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
maasoap:

>Sam note doesn't have 5G, and 5G is the future. Plus more expensive than Pova 5G and expensive to fix too.

It is your phone so enjoy it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by AREWAELENU: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
There are many positive reviews on pova 5g
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Mohbola(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Meister:

who are you guys?

1 Like

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by koskilala: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
The Pova 5g is one hell of a device, very good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Jaculze(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2022
investigator007:
lol, why are you calling it pocolee? Makes it sound like a musicians name grin
that's what it is na lol
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Jaculze(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2022
maasoap:

I finally settled down for tecno pova 5G. 147k
Nice! How's the experience like?
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by maasoap(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2022
Jaculze:
Nice! How's the experience like?

Not bad. No any complain so far.
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by mark2020prince: 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
Omo Tecno Pova 5G! That phone battery life is everything
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Dkdworldwide: 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
Lol all this questions de funny me. Machalla way all the time! �
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by lordcrafts: 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
Honestly I have an issue with phones that will stress me. Like when screen has an issue you’ll spend everything to fix it.. I’ve tried other androids but since I got this Pova I enjoy how long lasting the battery can be plus the durability
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Nuelng: 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
To pick amidst all these amazing devices is a tough one... Just give me everything already, lol
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Jayjerjay: 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
I have only had a close read, overview and experience of the TECNO POVA 5G, I can't really say much about the other devices, so I'll just go with the one I know about
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Mimiko3: 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
Picking one particular device will be a very hard decision for me to make, let me just rest and be reading other people's comments and their reasons
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by Jaculze(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2022
maasoap:

Not bad. No any complain so far.
correct!!

1 Like

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by investigator007: 10:03pm On May 18, 2022
Jaculze:
that's what it is na lol
abi o grin
Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by investigator007: 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
Mimiko3:
Picking one particular device will be a very hard decision for me to make, let me just rest and be reading other people's comments and their reasons
whatever the case, when you have picked one device I just want you to know you can enjoy your music to the fullest with the Oraimo airbuds 3, the design is superb and will easily go with any phone of your choosing.

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by RuneKingThor: 11:56pm On May 18, 2022
John360comng:

Between this Poco X3 Pro 256gb phone and Infinix Zero X Pro 256gb. Which will be the best to get?My preference will be quality camera as I need that for my business so which 256gb will be best for me?

Since it's camera that is your main use then the Poco X3 shouldn't be in your mind, the X3 is known for processor strength and not camera.
So Take a look at the Mi 10 series. Check any that suits your budget.

1 Like

Re: Choose: Sam Note 9, Tec Pova 5G, Xia Poco X3, Inf Zero 5G by AlphaJazz: 1:56am On Oct 16, 2022
maasoap:
Samsung Note 9: 160k (2018)
Tecno Pova 5G: 155k recent
Xiaomi Poco X3 6GB RAM: 140k recent
Infinix Zero 5G: 170k recent

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno PS3 Discussion Thread / Is The Mtn Operamini Free Browsing Still Working / Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.