Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum (224 Views)

Have You Heard About Scorum? Earn Passive Income Without Investing A Dime / Pls Someone Should Help Me Explain Split Betting / I Need 3---5odd Am Tired Of Bet Pls Someone Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum by Charly500(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Please i was taken to this below page from my scorum page, does it mean i will be debited for the etherum SCR., dont really understand the process. I was told to register on coinmama which i did.

I thought it was all about getting paid due to the regular soccer content writing.

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Isn't that site a merchant to purchase crypto?
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum by Charly500(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Isn't that site a merchant to purchase crypto?

I usually post football content on scorum website, and i get rewarded with the crypto coins, but really dont know how to go about making money from it.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Charly500:

I usually post football content on scorum website, and i get rewarded with the crypto coins, but really dont know how to go about making money from it.
That site is for purchasing cryptocurrency, be careful of the sites or link you enter "in the name of getting the extra bucks"
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me- Scorum by Charly500(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
That site is for purchasing cryptocurrency, be careful of the sites or link you enter "in the name of getting the extra bucks"

Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

15th Feb 2022 Cashoutbet Sure Free Soccer Tips / Watch As Emmanuel Dennis Scores 9th League Goal In Watford Win At Aston Villa / Ronaldo And Maguire in Captaincy Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.