Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals (940 Views)

Fg Declares Personal POSSESSION Of Dollar Illegal / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / See Young Indian Girls Brutally Whipped In Ritual To Cure Them Of Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2022
As I moved around yesterday , I observed people bustling and hurrying by .. suddenly I was beclouded by a young man who walked close by me... His aura was so dark thick and repulsive...
To the naked eye he was well dressed, in stunning clothes and adorned perfumes but spiritually his aura was like rancid decaying corpeses Iin a sepulchre.

This young man was a play thing for dark spirits that occasional possessed him and.used him to exert their dark wishes and maybe he knew not or he had intentionally chosen this path.

In the past I have often spoken of possession but today I will explain further with hope it enlightens some of you , for some it clarifies experiences and for some if forestalls a.wrong decision.

Whenever most people hear possession immediately their mind.creates images seen in movies like exorcist , , the nun , the haunting etc
.the mind conjures up pictures of twisted broken bodies speaking in deep voices clawing like wild animals ... Yes this is real but that is not what I speak of. those animal like possessions are of demons , if you have been following my writing by now you understand that demons are not of this world and don't have the same aura of human spirit . Demons are dark entities that are never meant to inhabit a human body so where this unfortunate situation occurs the demon aura will reshape the human body this is why such contortion happens but like I said this is not what I am speaking of tonight.

Today I want us to talk of dark possession by dark spirits . Today there is a troubling trend of supposed ritual killings and if you have read my past writings 6ou may understand what is going on.

These persons who engage in such are trying to summon dark spirits to do their bidding and artificially change their aura ..

Alot of you are wondering is it possible to have a spirit bring you a bag of money suddenly ? No it is not and that isn't what they are doing parse. But remember we are in the physical world and the dark ones are strong here , things like money ,.wealth ,. precious stones.etc are things of the physical and hence are controlled by the dark ones.

What they are doing is using dark spells to invoke a strong magnetic pull in their aura for material wealth..

Again my explanation is constrained by having to use physical language .. I cam show you what I mean in the purit realm but to explain it here is hard but let me keep trying.

Okay let me give case scenarios.

To invoke Sybil to control a man's heart to route his will and ensure he is enslaved to you could take something as simple as.pubic hair for such a spell but there is a deeper darker one which would cost the lady who wants him under her control her ovaries. they will decay away within her, she would never bear a child but the man would.be enterally at her mercy.
This is an example is a ritual spell ... With the severity comes.the higher cost to the dark ones

Now.thise who commit human rituals lay down 3 bridges .. 1 they will be used for such in their next life it is inevitable. Both those who help capture such people to be used , those who slaughter the humans to be used and those who patronise such will come.in their next life and be going about their business.casually and be caught by ritualists and in their mind they will be wondering why. Haven't you wondered why it's like some people travel interstate, go out even in notorious areas at night and just Neve run into robbers or ritualists ? The spiritual is a continuous record. You will reap what you sow.

Some may even live to experience their child killed by stray bullet or murdered , I can tell you that nothing happens by chance in creation. In a previous life the parent had a hand in another parents loss hence must experience it. The case of the late Silvester Oromoni (I hope I spelt it right) comes to mind. When I heard about that case I told a friend that the father had a karma to redeem and if he is reading this he knows what I mean
smiley.

He should be thankful his reaping has started while he is alive , so reassure your wife sir and I wish you strength for others to come.

These youths you see eating faeces are told to do so to invoke serpentine spirits which they say will gift them the aura of verbal hypnosis over people they communicate with.

Recently , a week ago to be precise one of them called me ..on the phone . I didn't know the number immediately I picked he rushed into an incantation in a trange language.. I feel the shroud falling over me immediately I Steeled myself and it decipated and I cut the call. smiley

I smiled to myself and in an instant I understand why my spirit guide wanted me to experience this first hand.
Being strong spiritually is good smiley
It was a very strong spell indeed ,if it were someone else immediately that person would have come under their control and they can make you event enter a flight to where they are and they will use you for whatever .

After some seconds I sent an SMS cursing the caller and telling him they are too small. Cocky yes I know grin

Now about the money rituals I don't want to elaborate too much for obvious reasons and I have to be mindful what o say but I will issue this warning..

To engage in such dark spells is the end of it. Your spirit will never recover, anyone who tells you that you can wash yourself clean is a spiritual chatalan.

To engage in blood ritual leave what is called a stain on your mark a lesson that never heals a.d that lesson is a spiritual wound that starts to weaken the bond between your spirit and body ..

You will always die before your time there is no way around it and immediately you leave this body you are drawn to the region in the dark where you will experience the torment your victim used went through irrespective of whether you didn't partake in capturing and murdering them.

Focus on positive things , there are positive spells, stones , bracelets necklaces you can wear to give you abrighter aura and improve your luck if that's what you want, but there is no spell to make a spirit bring a bag of money to you. Yes you can purify you aura , enhance your positive vibes or lucky temporarily , you can influence.a.slection process's, you can make yourself most desirable etc but you cannot use a spell to fill a wardrobe with bags of money !!! Any spiritualist who tells you they can do this are lying to you.

Stay away from blood rituals .. anyone who enables you to do such had ruined.you spiritually.

Stay away from

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by PhlowGovt: 2:23am On Feb 09, 2022
RAW FACT

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 6:06am On Feb 09, 2022
PhlowGovt:
RAW FACT
wink
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:
As I moved around yesterday , I observed people bustling and hurrying by .. suddenly I was beclouded by a young man who walked close by me... His aura was so dark thick and repulsive...
To the naked eye he was well dressed, in stunning clothes and adorned perfumes but spiritually his aura was like rancid decaying corpeses Iin a sepulchre.

This young man was a play thing for dark spirits that occasional possessed him and.used him to exert their dark wishes and maybe he knew not or he had intentionally chosen this path.

In the past I have often spoken of possession but today I will explain further with hope it enlightens some of you , for some it clarifies experiences and for some if forestalls a.wrong decision.

Whenever most people hear possession immediately their mind.creates images seen in movies like exorcist , , the nun , the haunting etc
.the mind conjures up pictures of twisted broken bodies speaking in deep voices clawing like wild animals ... Yes this is real but that is not what I speak of. those animal like possessions are of demons , if you have been following my writing by now you understand that demons are not of this world and don't have the same aura of human spirit . Demons are dark entities that are never meant to inhabit a human body so where this unfortunate situation occurs the demon aura will reshape the human body this is why such contortion happens but like I said this is not what I am speaking of tonight.

Today I want us to talk of dark possession by dark spirits . Today there is a troubling trend of supposed ritual killings and if you have read my past writings 6ou may understand what is going on.

These persons who engage in such are trying to summon dark spirits to do their bidding and artificially change their aura ..

Alot of you are wondering is it possible to have a spirit bring you a bag of money suddenly ? No it is not and that isn't what they are doing parse. But remember we are in the physical world and the dark ones are strong here , things like money ,.wealth ,. precious stones.etc are things of the physical and hence are controlled by the dark ones.

What they are doing is using dark spells to invoke a strong magnetic pull in their aura for material wealth..

Again my explanation is constrained by having to use physical language .. I cam show you what I mean in the purit realm but to explain it here is hard but let me keep trying.

Okay let me give case scenarios.

To invoke Sybil to control a man's heart to route his will and ensure he is enslaved to you could take something as simple as.pubic hair for such a spell but there is a deeper darker one which would cost the lady who wants him under her control her ovaries. they will decay away within her, she would never bear a child but the man would.be enterally at her mercy.
This is an example is a ritual spell ... With the severity comes.the higher cost to the dark ones

Now.thise who commit human rituals lay down 3 bridges .. 1 they will be used for such in their next life it is inevitable. Both those who help capture such people to be used , those who slaughter the humans to be used and those who patronise such will come.in their next life and be going about their business.casually and be caught by ritualists and in their mind they will be wondering why. Haven't you wondered why it's like some people travel interstate, go out even in notorious areas at night and just Neve run into robbers or ritualists ? The spiritual is a continuous record. You will reap what you sow.

Some may even live to experience their child killed by stray bullet or murdered , I can tell you that nothing happens by chance in creation. In a previous life the parent had a hand in another parents loss hence must experience it. The case of the late Silvester Oromoni (I hope I spelt it right) comes to mind. When I heard about that case I told a friend that the father had a karma to redeem and if he is reading this he knows what I mean
smiley.

He should be thankful his reaping has started while he is alive , so reassure your wife sir and I wish you strength for others to come.

These youths you see eating faeces are told to do so to invoke serpentine spirits which they say will gift them the aura of verbal hypnosis over people they communicate with.

Recently , a week ago to be precise one of them called me ..on the phone . I didn't know the number immediately I picked he rushed into an incantation in a trange language.. I feel the shroud falling over me immediately I Steeled myself and it decipated and I cut the call. smiley

I smiled to myself and in an instant I understand why my spirit guide wanted me to experience this first hand.
Being strong spiritually is good smiley
It was a very strong spell indeed ,if it were someone else immediately that person would have come under their control and they can make you event enter a flight to where they are and they will use you for whatever .

After some seconds I sent an SMS cursing the caller and telling him they are too small. Cocky yes I know grin

Now about the money rituals I don't want to elaborate too much for obvious reasons and I have to be mindful what o say but I will issue this warning..

To engage in such dark spells is the end of it. Your spirit will never recover, anyone who tells you that you can wash yourself clean is a spiritual chatalan.

To engage in blood ritual leave what is called a stain on your mark a lesson that never heals a.d that lesson is a spiritual wound that starts to weaken the bond between your spirit and body ..

You will always die before your time there is no way around it and immediately you leave this body you are drawn to the region in the dark where you will experience the torment your victim used went through irrespective of whether you didn't partake in capturing and murdering them.

Focus on positive things , there are positive spells, stones , bracelets necklaces you can wear to give you abrighter aura and improve your luck if that's what you want, but there is no spell to make a spirit bring a bag of money to you. Yes you can purify you aura , enhance your positive vibes or lucky temporarily , you can influence.a.slection process's, you can make yourself most desirable etc but you cannot use a spell to fill a wardrobe with bags of money !!! Any spiritualist who tells you they can do this are lying to you.

Stay away from blood rituals .. anyone who enables you to do such had ruined.you spiritually.

Stay away from

See how you took your time to lecture this topic. I love you

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by Dawn91(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Amazing and informative write up sir. You are indeed amazing
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

See how you took your time to lecture this topic. I love you

Thank you dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Dawn91:
Amazing and informative write up sir. You are indeed amazing

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Thank you dear smiley

Yes u are.most welcome. Check your email please
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Okay will do that now

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Apologies for the delay was in a consult

I just replied your email

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by ramaju: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2022
This is very revilling and i have been enjoying your writeups that i wish to learn more. Thanks for all these.
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
ramaju:
This is very revilling and i have been enjoying your writeups that i wish to learn more. Thanks for all these.

Thank you I appreciate your kind words smiley

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Thank you I appreciate your kind words smiley

I sent an email boss
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoldPips:

I sent an email boss

Okay

Let me respond
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoldPips:

I sent an email boss

Check your email I have responded sir.
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Check your email I have responded sir.

Thanks Boss

I responded back
Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoldPips:

Thanks Boss

I responded back

I have sent you the number

Regards

1 Like

Re: Possession Of Dark Spirits ,Demons and Blood rituals by HelpYourself(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
GoldPips:

Thanks Boss

I responded back

Indeed and I sent you another response

(1) (Reply)

The One-way Traffic Of Religious Intolerance In Nigeria. / How To Get Canva Pro Team Free, 2023 Lastest Update / Why Is Raining Till This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.