Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nairaland Group On Blackberry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Group On Blackberry (1806 Views)

Advertising On Blackberry Messenger In Nigeria / Most Active Age Group On Nairaland? / Arsenal Group On Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Group On Blackberry by nex(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello peeps, we all know that technology at the end of the day must always winds up integrating. On Nairaland, we now have Facebook "Like" buttons, on Tweeter, you can tweet your status to Facebook, your addressbook on Blackberry can be updated from Facebook, well, the list goes on.

So why wait for RIM or Seun to tell us before we know that we can feature Nairaland on BB? Lots of us buy and sell, share ideas, and meet-up via Nairaland. Does it not make sense that Blackberry communication will enhance all that?

First off, I want to clarify that the Nairaland Group on BB is not for passive Nairalanders who just happen to possess a BB. No! It's for the real Nairalanders who belong, who log on everyday, who start threads and see them through, the ones who make you wish Nairaland had an "Add Friend" tool.

In addition to bringing Nairalanders together on Blackberry, I believe a greater feat that this group will achieve is bringing people on BB who should be on Nairaland to Nairaland.

My PIN is 32479C0C send me a request with the tag #Nairaland Group , I'll also upload my BBM Barcode, though I know it's quite difficult scanning the Barcode, but for those who can.

All this will also aid in planning a Grand Nairaland Party this year. It's definitely happening.

Thank y'all.

Re: Nairaland Group On Blackberry by nex(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2011
Nice to know that just hours after the Nairaland Group on Blackberry was opened, a couple of members have already sent requests.

Remember that if you can scan the Barcode attached to the first post, then you don't need to send a personal request to me, but if you can't, then send a PIN request to 32479C0C and add this message to your request #Nairaland Group.

Also, once you're in the group, you can invite other Nairalanders or other BB contacts you wish to have the Nairaland experience.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Group On Blackberry by nex(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2011
The Sections have been created, and so shalt they remain forever!
JOKES
NAIRALAND MARKET
DATING & MEET-UP ZONE
JOBS/VACANCIES
and of course GENERAL DISCUSSION.

I'm sure everyone will find a chat to fit into, depending on what sections they visit on Nairaland.

For those of you having difficulty scanning the group Barcode (happens to me too) just send a request to 32479C0C, including the message: #Nairaland Group.

thank you.
Re: Nairaland Group On Blackberry by nex(m): 1:47am On Sep 01, 2011
We had to create 3 different cells of groups of 30 members each because of the BlackBerry Groups limit.

(1) (Reply)

Decorative Ceiling/asbestos Secrets Exposed! / Who Is Dajurist / Earn Bitcoin Hourly By Filling Captchas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.