Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss (428 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / A Month After I Was Sacked, I Was Mistakenly Credited With ₦40,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by losak9111(m): 2:53am On Feb 09, 2022
The lady Twitter name"niola" said that she was sacked because she refused to offer her body to his boss below is her twits

Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by endsarrrs(f): 3:51am On Feb 09, 2022
angry
Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by jaeyking(m): 3:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Abeg make una hear the other side of the story before jumping into conclusion

Ladies feel that they can use sexual allegations to their personal gains at any time.

Make the Oga defend himself.
No be only the woman words una go believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by Longin: 3:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Chai

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by RoyalBlu(f): 5:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Bravo girl!

You'll get something much more better.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by lukman: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Lol, twitter and fictitious stories.
Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by Cerebellum: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2022
So wetin come concern us

Re: A Lady Was Sacked Just Because She Refused To Sleep With Her Boss by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
"I follow back" on top sexual harassment case undecided
That girl is a clown. angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Being Lazy And Procrastinating? / Oil Workers Zone ( Permanent And Contract Staff ) / 10 Must Read Books That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.