Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split (644 Views)

Look Alike Of Late Isil 2nd In Command; Hollywood Actor George Clooney;photo / Hollywood Actor George Clooney Weds Today In Venice / George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split by splashbaby(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
HOLLYWOOD heartthrob George Clooney has split from his longtime girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, TG24 reported yesterday.

The pair made the announcement in a statement released in London, where Clooney is currently filming.

"We're not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy is respected," the statement said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/actor-george-clooney-and-elisabetta-canalis-split/story-e6freonf-1226080274994
Re: Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split by hackney(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
George is one of those people that are not meant to be couples.
Re: Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 24, 2011
these women they all think that they would be THE ONE, and after few yrs of trying they just give up and go.
this guy is a serial dater, he likes to DATE. . . . . . . . . . no more!
so ladies, forget marriage, kids or whatever nonsense you wanna put on that man. he aint going down like that!
Re: Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 24, 2011
George Clooney has said several times that he won't marry again though, so I'm not surprised lol. He needs a fellow divorcee around his age.
Re: Actor George Clooney And Elisabetta Canalis Split by SALady(f): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2011
Just why cant these women leave this poor guy alone. I mean which part of I do not want to marry again dont they understand. Clooney never said he was not going to love anyone any more, he just doesnt want to marry, period.

next thing you know this girl is going to sttle for some loveless marriage just because guy gave her a signed paper and a stone.

This is where women fail me, period.

But then again she is entitled to what she wants too, and she shouldnt be judged either.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Boy For Sound Sultan / Christy Essien Igbokwe: A Tribute To Nigeria’s Lady Of Songs / Asa, Femi Kuti Perform At Montreux Jazz Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.