Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (478 Views)

Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by chukwuibuipob: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2022
lipsrsealed sad u are looking for sugar are.Can u marry Baba daughter from ijebu ode sad
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2022
hhhahhahh
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed sad u are looking for sugar are.Can u marry Baba daughter from ijebu ode sad
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by chukwuibuipob: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2022
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
hhhahhahh
nah so.If he Fuk up,Baba go do the needful..He is NOT SERIOUS.Same person is looking for a SEX PARTNER that'll pay him for s"X..Ipray he jam Mama/Baba one day
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Kingpin1000: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Look yourself in the mirror and say this to yourself.
" I am a lazy man"
" I am a foolish man"
" Today I will stop being lazy and foolish "
So when you marry what will you be doing? Simping ba?
How can a 30+ years man be saying such trash.
You want marry because you no get work. Are you handicapped?
You will make a very bad husband.
Your motive is to reap from where you did not sow abi?
You don't have money and you want to be making kids, are you so daft?
If I was your brother I would have disowned you.
Do you know what men has gone through?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Will Smith Wins Sag Award For Acting The Role Of Venus And Serena Will / 29 Years Ago Today I Buried Both Parents, 8 Years Old- Toke Makinwa Speaks / Voice Of The Voiceless, Bobrisky Speaks On Behalf Of Kizz Daniel - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.