Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson (28469 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CSTRR: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Saint1960:
With all this comment above it really shows we deserve all the catastrophes in Nigeria
See 2023 campaign and all of una are falling for it
We didn’t he say so years ago why now??
Since 2015 till date, Peter obi has been Invited to channels TV and arise TV on many occasions to discuss critical issues.

If that is not enough for you to make a decision, then nothing will.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Vadese1: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Peter my man. God bless you sir. You are a role model to our country.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by s3nn2x25: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
mirrakk73: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Corea4king(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Why is everyone developing hatred against other tribe but they can't clamour for their self independence.
Is obvious that they can't fix Nigeria problems and also refuse to make away for those that know they way.

Even if Nigerian is sinking,it does not matter to them as much as President is from their trbe
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Ddokie: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
edmaraja:
Now who wouldn't love to have such a man as president? Peter Obi 2023 for progress and prosperity!!

Love to have him as president? Some people hate the fact that such a man exists outside their tribe.

You don’t know the level of hate that exists in this country.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
CSTRR:

Then stop splitting hairs.
You have an agenda and you know it.

Manufacturing is not only when you mould the bolts, nuts and sheets from iron ore straight to cars in one single company.

No car company in the world does that.

There is enough processes at innoson to count as manufacturing.
no vex. you are too touchy and sensitive!!! Innosson is a manufacturer, he is the greastest car manufacturer of all time, better than mercedes, better than toyota. are you happy now?
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nice one from Mr Obi

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Emerie22(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:
No be only Manufacture na Chelseafacture.. You can only deceive your fellow fools.

It was Innoson MRAP that killed the 5 Soldiers yesterday on their way to Anambra. FG must stop patronising his China-made assembled products.

I understand your pain
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by iezeiyida(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
I believed so much in Peter Obi (Okwute Ndigbo), during 2019 general election.

But, I was disappointed in him after last year Anambra PDP guber primary election. His selfishness cost his party a greater chances of governing Anambracry Obi is a great leader, a financial guru and a developmental expert but the problem with him is that he's very stingy and selfish. I know this very well. If you believe he did that for IVM for no serious personal benefits, then you don't know who is Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Emerie22(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
dozai:

You are right oh. I stopped using my Toyota when I saw one Toyota camry crush all it's passengers.

Dont mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by PHIPEX(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:
No be only Manufacture na Chelseafacture.. You can only deceive your fellow fools.

It was Innoson MRAP that killed the 5 Soldiers yesterday on their way to Anambra. FG must stop patronising his China-made assembled products.
Even the devil will be scared of this your lies
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by austinvsb: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

I didnt say he isnt doing a good job did I? what makes you think I am not grateful? I said he isnt a car manufacturer, he is assembling and thats fact!!! ......just calling a spade a spade!!!

Your spade sounds like envy. Admire and move on, no need for all this plenty talk
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Godjone(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obi is the man. A man with great understanding of leadership
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Ajofiapero(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Maybe we Nigerians like enjoying just for the moment... Mr Obi is a potential messiah to us if only we can cobweb our sentimental minds. Obi for president 2023
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CXLVII: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
edmaraja:
Now who wouldn't love to have such a man as president? Peter Obi 2023 for progress and prosperity!!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions league, than for Obi to become president.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by iswallker(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
manufacturing indeed

because a local company sold you bolt and nut

howcome your vehicles resemble china own - its because you imported components of the vehilce that were designed and manufactured in china

undecided
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CSTRR: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

no vex. you are too touchy and sensitive!!! Innosson is a manufacturer, he is the greastest car manufacturer of all time, better than mercedes, better than toyota. are you happy now?
I overrated you above your Mental capacity.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CSTRR: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
iswallker:
manufacturing indeed

because a local company sold you bolt and nut

howcome your vehicles resemble china own - its because you imported components of the vehilce that were designed and manufactured in china

undecided
The Chinese J-20 fighter jets resembles Russian planes.
Their warships resembles American ones.

They have cloned the Russian jet engines

What a clown.
This guy thinks China is the owner of ingenious manufacturing. grin

China of all countries.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CSTRR: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Infact, more Nigerian companies should begin to clone Chinese tech.
The fastest means to get tech transfer.

China took it from other countries, and it's only fair that we do the same.

As long as the cloning is done in Nigeria, it is a win for the manufacturing industry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by gwafaeziokwu: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
CSTRR:

It's when I saw those tinubu minions on an arewa reminding them of ipob because of Peter obi, that I knew that this country is diabolical.

They have a decent man that can change their pathetic state or atleast begin the process of a new national system of values and process which would birth a new nation in the long run.

But instead they want to sacrifice all that on the altar of bad belle politics so that they can vote an old Kleptomaniac or an incompetent vice president, and then flood lagos-ibadan expressway prayer camps for the next 8 years praying for miracle from above.

Do you know I have come to realise that the major problem Tinubu urchins has against Peter Obi is his decency. His persona is a direct indictment on the bullion thief they all worship. The idea is to create the impression that Peter Obi smells as rotten as the Lagos landlord.

Most of them live outside the country but selfishly won't give struggling Nigerians a chance to live quarter of the life they all enjoy in a sane society.

Peter Obi represent a shift towards sanity and they hate it because choas and 'agberoism' keep their benefactors in business.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by iswallker(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
CSTRR:

The Chinese J-20 fighter jets resembles Russian planes.
Their warships resembles American ones.

They have cloned the Russian jet engines

What a clown.
This guy thinks China is the owner of ingenious manufacturing. grin

China of all countries.

which of them did innoson clone

what he does is similar to importing completetly knocked down vehicles and putting them back together irrespective of the country that manufactured them
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by uthlaw: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
No wonder they hate him so much..

Umu Uchu
who hate him?
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by uthlaw: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
edmaraja:
Biafra President!
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by uthlaw: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The only thing the 69 year old Iragbiji hoodlum can inspire his people to do is ingest his drugs and steal from people.
but he still have upper hand to become Biafra president than obi the boy!
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by ajl: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Frigga13:
This is igbos thread.. but you will see Yoruba hating and life bitterness..

One just landed above..

Jealousy is normal life style to some beings

You folks are sick in the head. Both you and any Yoruba that play this ethnic nonesense. What does the story have to do with ethnicity? You all need to go have your heads examined.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
seyz91:
cheesy for your mind

You dey mind hin statement, also note the part he said "we source for most of our component locally"
keyword MOST not ALL

Which still place them under assembly plant
Even Toyata outsource some of their parts yet they are manufacturing brand.
The only thing is when you hate people,there nothing they would do that will make you happy.Absolute nothing.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
CSTRR:

I overrated you above your Mental capacity.

I toyed around with the idea of not responding to you as I really am tired of arguments on Nairaland . After all I had taken a brief look at your post history and what it shows is an angry man who thinks his opinion is the only opinion and abuses anyone else with a contrary opinion. Claims not to be a bigot but posts like a bigot! I know there are a lot of idiots on Nairaland (clearly yourself included). But you cannot try and act knowledgeable and then behave like an idiot.

I told you why IMHO is not a manufacturer but an assembly plant. If you want to put me in my place as an intelligent person you try to portray yourself as or aspire to be, you could have told me why you claim they are a manufacturer and not an assembly plant. You can start by telling me where there stamping plants are where their chassis and body panels are manufactured. I know they fabricate the bed structures for their pickups but other than that what have you got? If you buy a hilux and give it to Jelili the welder he will fabricate a body and benches for the flatbed! To the best of my knowledge they do not own the intellectual property and they don’t have stamping plants, how are they manufacturers?

This is not about who can abuse the most. If you can supply superior argument or info, I will yield but if you simply want to shout or abuse more than others then please carry on shouting!
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by JOemmy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

Not true the nigerian army have a division that produces it for them not innosson.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:
When peogeot was assembling cars in Nigeria, many of the components were made in Nigeria, the air conditioning units, seats, tyres, windows, batteries etc were all manufactured in Nigeria. The cars produced were still assembled in Nigeria.

if your body panels and most importantly your chassis is not manufactured by you...then I'm sorry you are a vehicle assembly plant. What Makes a car a car is the chassis. it is the essence, the DNA of a car. if you are not manufacturing your own chassis you are assembling.
Did he tell you what parts he gets from other firms?...
Remember he has his own designers who makes specifications on those products they outsource. Is this not manufacturing?... Don't allow hate make you stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CSTRR: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

I toyed around with the idea of not responding to you as I really am tired of arguments on Nairaland . After all I had taken a brief look at your post history and what it shows is an angry man who thinks his opinion is the only opinion and abuses anyone else with a contrary opinion. Claims not to be a bigot but posts like a bigot! I know there are a lot of idiots on Nairaland (clearly yourself included). But you cannot try and act knowledgeable and then behave like an idiot.

I told you why IMHO is not a manufacturer but an assembly plant. If you want to put me in my place as an intelligent person you try to portray yourself as or aspire to be, you could have told me why you claim they are a manufacturer and not an assembly plant. You can start by telling me where there stamping plants are where their chassis and body panels are manufactured. I know they fabricate the bed structures for their pickups but other than that what have you got? If you buy a hilux and give it to Jelili the welder he will fabricate a body and benches for the flatbed! To the best of my knowledge they do not own the intellectual property and they don’t have stamping plants, how are they manufacturers?

This is not about who can abuse the most. If you can supply superior argument or info, I will yield but if you simply want to shout or abuse more than others then please carry on shouting!
What is assembling and what is manufacturing?

Let me catch you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by CSTRR: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Baawahala:

Did he tell you what parts he gets from other firms?...
Remember he has his own designers who makes specifications on those products they outsource. Is this not manufacturing?... Don't allow hate make you stupid.
What is even worse about his hate is that there are vidoes online of innoson production processes posted by independent observers that visited his plant.

Some People stupid no be small.
Re: Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson by shiwex: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
I still don't understand why the National Assembly could not buy Innosson cars and had to import..can someone explain this madness to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi / Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.