Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews (747 Views)

Did You Attend Any Online Interviews With Outcess Solution Limited This Week? / SSCE/OND Sales Girl- Accommodation, Online Interviews For 'Out-of-Towners' / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello All,

Are you confident and can you speak very good English with a neutral accent?Are you an Engineer or/and can you learn fast?

This is a part-time job that involves interviewing international chartered engineers based on a set of pre-determined questions. You do not have to be an engineer but you must have a passion to learn.

The actual interview will last for one hour and you will be remunerated on an hourly basis.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Regards.
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by BiafranBushBoy: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Delfonics:
Hello All,

Are you confident and can you speak very good English with a neutral accent?Are you an Engineer or/and can you learn fast?

This is a part-time job that involves interviewing international chartered engineers based on a set of pre-determined questions. You do not have to be an engineer but you must have a passion to learn.

The actual interview will last for one hour and you will be remunerated on an hourly basis.

Regards.

I am interested.

How do I contact you?
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by harmargedon: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Delfonics:
Hello All,

Regards.
How do I contact you?
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by phemmyfour: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Delfonics:
Hello All,

The actual interview will last for one hour and you will be remunerated on an hour isly basis.

Regards.
let's go there
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Moniter0: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by anu3: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Interested...
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by nuelleoz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Am unable to send you a DM, because I no longer have access to the email address i used while registering on Nairaland, which you'd be responding to, if I did.

Drop your contact, or you can reach me via my signature.
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Tohsynetita1: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
interested 080. 31 54 25 09
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by onyeawka80(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Delfonics:
Hello All,

Regards.
I am interested please 08065551049
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Lasisieniola77(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
I am interested. Lasisieniolaolabisi@gmail.com
nuelleoz:
Am unable to send you a DM, because I no longer have access to the email address i used while registering on Nairaland, which you'd be responding to, if I did.

Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Legendguy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Haywhyluv: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Interested
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Lixxies: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by MzBertty(f): 12:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Interested tho berttymz@gmail.com
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Nozino: 2:18am On Feb 10, 2022
nuelleoz:

You’ve disqualified yourself.
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 10, 2022
We are no long considering new applications. Thanks for those who showed interest.

We have few spaces and will cut down the list we havr already.

Regards.
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by PropertyXpert: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!

Do you have a good network of land buyers in Delta State?
If you do, then you can make money now by selling a 100 by 100 land located in a fast developing community in Sapele, Delta State.
The land is great for residential, commercial and agricultural activities.
Price: ₦850,000 to ₦1.2 million

The land agent will be paid 10%

Contact 09135021877 or 09121399712 if you know you are up to the task and can get a buyer within 2 weeks.
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Kcxee(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Delfonics:
Hello All,

Regards.

Interested
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by nuelleoz(m): 2:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Nozino:

You’ve disqualified yourself.

Nothing concern me wey connect you, so hold your peace.
Re: Urgent! Excellent English Speakers Required To Facilitate Online Interviews by Lixxies: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Delfonics:
We are no long considering new applications. Thanks for those who showed interest.

We have few spaces and will cut down the list we havr already.

Regards.

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Admin Assistant / Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Will Be Communicated To You - Npower / Need An Entertainment/sports/politics News Blogger? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.