Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi (22898 Views)

Slyvester Oromoniyi: Delta Autopsy Botched, No Evidence Of Poison - Pathologist / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nostring:
how are u sure about all this thing's u said ehn... were u there
solofresh:
Rubbish

He said the absolute truth, the case is already messed up by the power that be. No-one should expect justice anymore
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
No matter how long it going to take, for as long as God is still the controller of the universe, pure Justice must be served.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by nedekid: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
I think the body should be flown to the UK, US, or Germany for new autopsy. Maybe it will put this issue to rest once and for all.
8 pathologist did autopsy and gave a verdict that the boy did from sceptic shock due to untreated infection, yet Nigerians still insist fowl play and the schools head must roll based on unsubstantiated allegations of bullying.
I wount be surprised if the foreign doctors recommend prosecution of the parents for negligence.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by wiseone28: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
BarrElChapo:
this young boy is being made a lab rat amidst the lies and coverups... this so painful embarassed
Omo before he is buried they might have cut everything inside the stomach
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by abbey621(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
However, Soyemi, during cross-examination by Falana, told the inquest that he did not carry out any test on the black substance found in the deceased’s intestine on the grounds that LASUTH did not have a laboratory to test poisonous substances.

NIGERIA..........Would we blame Buhari for this as well? Doctor wey spend 7 years or more in school with years of experience, wrote an autopsy report without considering all factors.......We dey try for this country o, lots of nonsense both public and private sector......Everything na wuruwuru to the answer angry angry
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Basher8583: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Trumpcard05:

https://punchng.com/oromoni-black-substance-found-in-victims-intestine-lasuth-lacks-testing-lab-says-pathologist/?amp

"Blackish Substance" is not a term used by the medical practitioner. Well except he is a quack or failed medical school countless times.
These our press men no go school of journalism.

Anyway the post was written for the mumus who will believe the quack gist
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Godmademan(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
The new report does not contradict the first. We'll just have to wait for the test result on the unknown substance. If he didn't state any critical finding from his dissection of the lung airway and esophagus, I'd have to assume that they didn't contribute to the overall findings. He's just saying the first pathologist should have explored all possibilities.

I don't believe a procedure observed by doctors (and perhaps lawyers) on both sides of the divide can easily be manipulated.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Funny pathologists,

Wait, so the pathologist that did the right thing in Lagos admitted that a black substance was found but they did not test it to confirm of it was poison or not.

Does that not make his findings inconclusive? I thought autopsies are usually done thoroughly.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by chigator2: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Trumpcard05:

https://punchng.com/oromoni-black-substance-found-in-victims-intestine-lasuth-lacks-testing-lab-says-pathologist/?amp

mapet
BluntTheApostle
Eketem
phineas

This is the report from your preferred Coroner. The one that did a "professional" job right ??

Ask him why he refused to test the blackish substance found in Sylvester's body. He was able to mutilate and cut up the body so adeptly but couldn't run even a pH test on that fluid.

I told you guys that I received firsthand account from his fellow students that at least this boy was severely beaten with possibility of poisoning.

Maybe your relationship with the suspects and their families, or the complicity of yourselves and children in cases like this has eroded your conscience.
I repeat, It will reach you before the year runs out. Bank on that.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by chigator2: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
nedekid:
I think the body should be flown to the UK, US, or Germany for new autopsy. Maybe it will put this issue to rest once and for all.
8 pathologist did autopsy and gave a verdict that the boy did from sceptic shock due to untreated infection, yet Nigerians still insist fowl play and the schools head must roll based on unsubstantiated allegations of bullying.
I wount be surprised if the foreign doctors recommend prosecution of the parents for negligence.

See talk,
Simple question, Why didn't he test the strange liquid ?

Septic shock indeed. Do you know difficult it is to prove someone died of sepsis if you weren't treating them in the first instance.
Sepsis has no peculiar trait that can be traced independently with corroborating medical history.

You are naive about how truth can be pervaded by corruption.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by chigator2: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Even SS1 students know how to conduct litmus paper test which the professional " Mr. Scissors " coroner couldn't even attempt on a strange fluid.

Shame on the system.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by nedekid: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
chigator2:

See talk,
Simple question, Why didn't he test the strange liquid ?

Septic shock indeed. Do you know difficult it is to prove someone died of sepsis if you weren't treating them in the first instance.
Sepsis has no peculiar trait that can be traced independently with corroborating medical history.

You are naive about how truth can be pervaded by corruption.
Hence I suggested an autopsy be done abroad to satisfy all conspiracy theories.
Are you aware a pathologist representing the boys family was there at the autopsy? Was he settled too?
Did you read of the cross examination of the family doctor for the child's family? Of how the child was taken to church for prayers etc. At at best he was given home treatment for maleria.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
I honestly would never send my child/children to a boarding school in Nigeria.

I attended a boarding school and I can tell you that the experience was fun but also mixed with unpleasant occurrences.

Rip to this young. He is the only one who knows the truth, but sadly he is not here to tell it.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Aaae: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Really
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by fxsky: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Black substance found in his intestine could'nt be tested because no Laboratory at the hospital used!

Na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by naija4life247: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
endy69:
When the rich and powerful commit crime in Nigeria there would always be an excuse for them to invade justice. I was thinking that this case would be difference but no I was wrong. Nigeria my motherland when will you know the true meaning of justice? When will the powerful and mighty pay for the crime they commit? I also thought that Lagos State Governor was better and won't bow for pressure but that wasn't the case. All they want to do is for the public eyes to get off this case so they handle it their way. Professionals forget ethics of their profession and lie when they see money

If you kill my family member, I will kill you back. Then your family can take me to court, we will then start a 20 years murder case. You won't kill my family member and live, no matter who you are. Even if you are the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will hunt you and send you to your father Lucifer.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Blackdisciple(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
We're have u been all those while till now..

You will need to be arrested if you are among the team that did the test
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
chigator2:
Even SS1 students know how to conduct litmus paper test which the professional " Mr. Scissors " coroner couldn't even attempt on a strange fluid.

Shame on the system.

So, how will litmus test help?
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by higgs: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
The Warri pathologist did not open the oesophagus and trachea.LASUTH did not test the black substance found in the intestine because they don't have the equipment to do so.
Summary:BOTH AUTOPSIES ARE INCONCLUSIVE.

1 Like

Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by phineas: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
chigator2:

mapet
BluntTheApostle
Eketem
phineas

This is the report from your preferred Coroner. The one that did a "professional" job right ??

Ask him why he refused to test the blackish substance found in Sylvester's body. He was able to mutilate and cut up the body so adeptly but couldn't run even a pH test on that fluid.

I told you guys that I received firsthand account from his fellow students that at least this boy was severely beaten with possibility of poisoning.

Maybe your relationship with the suspects and their families, or the complicity of yourselves and children in cases like this has eroded your conscience.

A causeless curse will never stand.May the Lord (Jehovah) protect all who speak and seek the truth and justice on this matter Amen.

That said You need to stop cursing and calmly state your case.Do you want the truth then focus on finding the truth

I'm glad the social media murder by bullying case appears to be reducing for these boys and the focus appears to now be on a poisoning case.

Let us all once again solemnly acknowledge the infamous role of the endsars protesters who thought it right to burn the only toxicology lab in west Africa during their recent end SARS protest.Those ones are complicit for why there cannot be a toxicology lab from Lasuth except it is flown abroad. Also thank the protesters for burning an MRI in lokoja so we know it's a protest thing in Nigeria.

But still in the spirit of ensuring we search for and speak the truth.Let us all try to wait for a toxicology result if any was sent abroad and it should have been.if it wasn't why did they do so? That's a gap that ought to be condemned as it would have addressed doubt such as those you rightly have .

That said do remember it took how many days (not sure but it appears it took at least 5 or days , estimated from the narrative of 2 days from late pick up from school, 1 day with cousin ,1 day travel time,at least 1 day in church or massage parlour or both,at least 1 day in the hospital) from the supposed swallowing of a substance to his eventual demise.

What would one really still expect to find in the stomach from the supposed poisoning by school bullies? Will black fluid from the previous 5 days -6 days still be in his stomach? Especially if he had been eating, drinking and clearing bowel quite fine for 5-6 days?

Could the narrative of a black fluid have come from a more recent event close to the time of his demise? Could the child have been delirious and mixed it all up? Doesn't also change the fact that it doesn't rule out he had a black liquid 5 or 6 days earlier.The issue here is the evidence and the truth.I repeat 3 of the boys he mentioned for said day were said not to even have been there so what is the truth?

I understand this story may be close to home for you. I understand the anger and grief. It was right for his parents to push for justice based on his words.I agree and support them on that. But we need to be sure in your grief you don't condemn innocent people especially when the evidence points otherwise that would be a double tragedy

Let's all seek the truth no matter how uncomfortable it is and ensure that innocent children do not suffer for a crime they did not commit

I apologize ahead if I do not respond to your mentions.You see I cleared my desk this morning to address this matter on nairaland as a moral duty.I can't promise same again.

May God grant you strength and peace at this trying time.stay strong.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by KingsCorner(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
So much for justice
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by phineas: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
That said the case of bullying can still be opened and investigated properly under the child rights act.thatbis other students testify in a closed trial etc

But not as a murder case.Thats the difference
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by mapet: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
chigator2:

mapet
BluntTheApostle
Eketem
phineas

First of you must be daft. What is the impact of your curses? You think you're conversing with kid-brained folks like you? You're just venting idiotic rants that beggars logic.

So a black substance was found in his stomach, which was not tested does that automatically translate to toxic substance? When the pathology had laid out sequential steps and also features used to detect toxic substance in a toxicology process, and all these conditions is not the case in the boy's organ.

Your willful ignorance is not only embarrassing but downright idiotic. You cannot engage in an intellectual argument... you're cursing. You think you're with your foolish lots where you win arguments with cursing the most?
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by CalmElder(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
endy69:
When the rich and powerful commit crime in Nigeria there would always be an excuse for them to invade justice. I was thinking that this case would be difference but no I was wrong. Nigeria my motherland when will you know the true meaning of justice? When will the powerful and mighty pay for the crime they commit? I also thought that Lagos State Governor was better and won't bow for pressure but that wasn't the case. All they want to do is for the public eyes to get off this case so they handle it their way. Professionals forget ethics of their profession and lie when they see money

I'm not taking sides, but why do Nigerians hate rich people so much?
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by chigator2: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
mapet:

First of you must be daft. What is the impact of your curses? You think you're conversing with kid-brained folks like you? You're just venting idiotic rants that beggars logic.

So a black substance was found in his stomach, which was not tested does that automatically translate to toxic substance? When the pathology had laid out sequential steps and also features used to detect toxic substance in a toxicology process, and all these conditions is not the case in the boy's organ.

Your willful ignorance is not only embarrassing but downright idiotic. You cannot engage in an intellectual argument... you're cursing. You think you're with your foolish lots where you win arguments with cursing the most?

It baffles me when someone over the internet feels someone else is beneath their exposure because of the "little" things they feel they have or know.
You are too small, too daft to approach me in real Life.
Do have Insider or domain knowledge about this case ? I laugh.

I repeat, get prepared for your unfortunate eventuality. Call me petty, I care not. I know what I said and it's potency, it's left for you to experience it and revert if you had a childish experience or not. Goodluck.
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by TFeminist(f): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nigeria with quack doctors, all that is in their head right from when they gained admission into school to when they are done with their cramming is money. That's why they keep leaving the country, for all those dollar, pounds country. Even no president have ever allowed any Nigerian doctor to touch them, right from obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Buhari.

All of them giving us different results after taking bribe, even without bride, autopsy in Nigeria is scam, it's better to give your loved ones to a tailor for autopsy. It's painful the innocent boy is gone now. And their nonesense association, all they know is to be looking for how government will increase their salary. So that they can kill more people

If you are not rich in this country, pray oooo. And be expecting worse.
if I slap u eh
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by mapet: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2022
chigator2:

It baffles me when someone over the internet feels someone else is beneath their exposure because of the "little" things they feel they have or know.
You are too small, too daft to approach me in real Life.
Do have Insider or domain knowledge about this case ? I laugh.

I repeat, get prepared for your unfortunate eventuality. Call me petty, I care not. I know what I said and it's potency, it's left for you to experience it and revert if you had a childish experience or not. Goodluck.

Crap! Why would I want to "approach you in real life"? Is it for conversation? Friendship? Business Relations? Acquaintances? or whatever? all these I cannot fathom, because by your level of engagement here one can guess your maturity level and it will be a share waste of my time. I mean who in his right senses brags about what he's on on a faceless forum if not someone delusional...

Back to the case... what do I want to do with insider knowledge which cannot be corroborated by facts on ground? Do you think we're wasting our time on some hearsay and gossips?

Finally, you see all your cursing.... don't stop o! continue cursing.... at least there is no useless human being on earth... in your case you will be useful as a reference point of how a sane human being should not be....
Re: Oromoni: Black Substance Found In Victim’s Intestine - Pathologist Sunday Soyemi by Eketem: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
chigator2:

mapet
BluntTheApostle
Eketem
phineas

I really hope money wasn't spent on your fees because you obviously refuse to read beyond headlines.

Anyway you are cursing yourself because it is you who insists on believing a lie despite evidence of the truth.

You will also be falsely accused before the end of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swarm Of Bees Disrupt Examination In Osun Polytechnic (VIDEO) / 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. / Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.