Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,569 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T (276 Views)

Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T by Palevu: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Winner of the Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Edition, Whitemoney has recounted some of the challenges he encountered before fame.

In an interview with Young Skales, shared on his Instagram story on Tuesday, Whitemoney said he and his mother could not afford foodstuff while living in Kaduna State as they were broke.

Whitemoney said he packed faeces and cleared the gutter daily with his hands to make money.

According to Whitemoney, he gets the sum of two hundred Naira from each tenant, which he uses to buy foodstuff for himself and his mother.

In his word: “Back then in Kaduna state, I could remember vividly in my compound in Kujama, we were very very broke.

I and my mum could really not afford stuff so what I did basically was, I literally helped the whole compound and the other compound to pack their faeces and use my hand to clear the gutter at the back of the house so that water can flow.

So while I collect those stuff with my hands every day at the end of the day I get 200 naira from each of the tenants and I use the money to buy foodstuff for me and my mum.

Kemi Filani News recalls Uche Maduwagu recently tackled Whitemoney after jubilation about getting an autographed card from former Senator Dino Melaye.

After receiving the card, Whitemoney in a video shared online was heard saying that poverty would not kill him, had made it and would sleep well tonight.

Reacting to this, Uche Maduagwu, in a post shared on his Instagram page, slammed Whitemoney for saying he has been made, unlike his colleague

https://vivsco.com/2022/02/09/whitemoney-my-mum-and-i-couldnt/

Re: My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2022
from Zero to fame
Re: My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T by Haakeem(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2022
From grass to grace wow.
Re: My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T by Rastaramsey(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2022
This one and his suffering stories all the time....
We no dey bb naija again abeg....

You no go tell us about the good part

Everytime suffering angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Mum And I Couldn’t Afford Foodstuff, So I Packed Faeces and Cleared Gutters T by dawnomike(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Palevu:
Winner of the Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Edition, Whitemoney has recounted some of the challenges he encountered before fame.

In an interview with Young Skales, shared on his Instagram story on Tuesday, Whitemoney said he and his mother could not afford foodstuff while living in Kaduna State as they were broke.

Whitemoney said he packed faeces and cleared the gutter daily with his hands to make money.

According to Whitemoney, he gets the sum of two hundred Naira from each tenant, which he uses to buy foodstuff for himself and his mother.

In his word: “Back then in Kaduna state, I could remember vividly in my compound in Kujama, we were very very broke.

I and my mum could really not afford stuff so what I did basically was, I literally helped the whole compound and the other compound to pack their faeces and use my hand to clear the gutter at the back of the house so that water can flow.

So while I collect those stuff with my hands every day at the end of the day I get 200 naira from each of the tenants and I use the money to buy foodstuff for me and my mum.

Kemi Filani News recalls Uche Maduwagu recently tackled Whitemoney after jubilation about getting an autographed card from former Senator Dino Melaye.

After receiving the card, Whitemoney in a video shared online was heard saying that poverty would not kill him, had made it and would sleep well tonight.

Reacting to this, Uche Maduagwu, in a post shared on his Instagram page, slammed Whitemoney for saying he has been made, unlike his colleague

https://vivsco.com/2022/02/09/whitemoney-my-mum-and-i-couldnt/
Oohlite... Now is the time to make your mama proud

(1) (Reply)

Chloe Kim Posted An Instagram Story Concerning Injuring Her Butt In The Middle O / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Apostle Constance C. Friday retires from Public Advocacy after 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.