Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Are You A Content Maker In Need Of A Filmmaker To Work With? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You A Content Maker In Need Of A Filmmaker To Work With? (192 Views)

Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer / Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Content Maker In Need Of A Filmmaker To Work With? by formular760: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2022
I’m an upcoming filmaker, content creator and music video director.

I’m looking to freelance and work with someone who’s into comedy or music and i will be able to film for them for free. I want to shoot lots of contents and i can work with anything.

I can shoot and edit a video on a mobile phone (Samsung or iPhones)

I can use a dslr canon preferably too to film and create contents.

Check out my instagram for samples of my work. Things I’ve shot mainly on iPhones.

Ig: @ceeezaflowfilmworks
Re: Are You A Content Maker In Need Of A Filmmaker To Work With? by Zidoh(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Whuch state are you?
Re: Are You A Content Maker In Need Of A Filmmaker To Work With? by formular760: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zidoh:
Whuch state are you?

Lagos
Re: Are You A Content Maker In Need Of A Filmmaker To Work With? by T0T0fucker: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mumu content writer, you want troll still displaying your details online

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After Insulting His Wife At The Oscars Award / We Don't Talk About Bruno Ft Megan Thee Stallion Reaction | Oscars 2022 Live / Will Smith Resigns From Oscar After Slap On Chris Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.