Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

LASG Moves To Reduce Noise, Bans Use Speakers At Garages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Moves To Reduce Noise, Bans Use Speakers At Garages (126 Views)

Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW / Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASG Moves To Reduce Noise, Bans Use Speakers At Garages by Health16: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2022
The Lagos State Government has banned the use of speakers, microphones, amplifiers, megaphones at garages to reduce the state’s noise pollution.

This was disclosed by the Permanent Secretary, Office of Environmental Services, Dr. Omobolaji Gaji at a briefing, stating that the rate of noise in public places is alarming.

https://newsrand.com/2022/02/09/lasg-moves-to-reduce-noise-bans-use-speakers-at-garages/
Re: LASG Moves To Reduce Noise, Bans Use Speakers At Garages by johnmartus(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2022
They should just signed it to law not just ban it...meanwhile there's one igbo man that just parked from ghetto to a sane environment probably he just hit it big from drugs trafficking or whatever disturbing our peace in the area this man will on generator 12am till 4 am and there is a light but I think his landlord have issues with IKEJA electricity distribution .
I have warned him sometime back and he heed to my warning but it seems he has started again.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Sell N687.8bn Tbs In First 6 Weeks Of 2022 On Improved Liquidity, Demand / Release Igboho Now Or We Use Traditional Powers, Agbekoya Tells Benin Republic / Rochas Okorocha-let The Grand Commander For Education Lead Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.