Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Biden Created 6 Million Jobs In His First Year, what has buhari done in 7 years - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Biden Created 6 Million Jobs In His First Year, what has buhari done in 7 years (235 Views)

Investment Hub ( Diaspora Mega City To Create 3 Million Jobs - Senator Ashafa ) / Polaris Bank Celebrates First Year Of Operation, Declares ₦27.8billion Profit / 200k To Get 300k In 1 Year What Investment Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Created 6 Million Jobs In His First Year, what has buhari done in 7 years by God1000(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
(CNN Business) Employers added a record 6.6 million jobs during Joe Biden's first 12 months in office, by far the strongest record of any president's first year in office.

The unexpected strength of the January jobs report along with some revisions in readings for November and December pushed Biden over the 6 million mark. But he could have claimed that distinction even without them. The previous record holder was Jimmy Carter, who saw a gain of 3.9 million jobs in his first 12 months in office.

By comparison, Donald Trump's first 12 months in office notched a gain of 2 million jobs.

This is visionary leadership guys, despite the pandemic that ravaged US with almost 1 million deaths, the economy has recovered very fast.

In Nigeria, president buhari has spent 7 years in office and there's nothing to show for it, unemployment and inflation rate is unprecedented due to bad policies.
There's fuel scarcity right now, going and coming back from work is not going to be easy, I hope the scarcity will disappear soon because it will affect so many things, we are already feeling it.

What is wrong with us as a people? Why can't we govern ourselves? An oil rich country oo
Seun, lalasticlala, myn44
Re: Biden Created 6 Million Jobs In His First Year, what has buhari done in 7 years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
only a very deluded biased fool would compare Nigeria's economy with that of the USA.... no wonder so many countries are failing when their citizens think like the above.

here is a simple clue: the US generates $4 TRILLIONS in taxes every year to create just as many jobs as they desire, how much does Nigeria makes in taxes every year again?!?!?!
Re: Biden Created 6 Million Jobs In His First Year, what has buhari done in 7 years by God1000(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
only a very deluded biased fool would compare Nigeria's economy with that of the USA.... no wonder so many countries are failing when their citizens think like the above.

here is a simple clue: the US generates $4 TRILLIONS in taxes every year to create just as many jobs as they desire, how much does Nigeria makes in taxes every year again?!?!?!
keep making excuses for them, I don't blame you
Re: Biden Created 6 Million Jobs In His First Year, what has buhari done in 7 years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
God1000:
keep making excuses for them, I don't blame you

keep trying to compare horse shiit with diamond...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do Courier Website, Logistics Website, Shipping Website, Transport Cargo / How To Make Money On Fiverr Without No Skills (fiverr Affiliate Program) / Let Us Set Up Your Facebook Page For Monetisation..read Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.