Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. (368 Views)

Igbo Men Are Not Men, We Miss Ojukwu- Bianca / Osinbajo: We Miss Ajimobi’s Wisdom In Governance / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by NotBeenPaid: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2022
The points most Nigerians have failed to realize is that, the past and current crop of leaders have bastardized the Nation so bad that whoever that is taking over does not have to do so much, I mean just very and it'd seem like he has done too much and the usual low self-esteem attitude of the populace he gets worshiped for.

It's only in Nigeria where the Masses celebrate road construction, flyovers etc. Look here, these guys ain't doing US a favour, they are elected to serve the masses and not the other way round. Many still have no idea how much catching-up we've got to do because the rest of the world has long left us behind while we were enjoying developmental-retrogressions, mediocrity and gullibility.

It's been real bad that even the incompetent leaders from before are accusing the present government of the day. If we were so sane like we have also claimed to be, all of them should be behind bars. But this is not happening because they know that the masses are very gullible(no apologizes).

We've got just 2023 to make it right. And if we miss that, we'll never going to get it right.

Evil strives because good people do nothing. No external force is going to fix this country, its in our hands to take the bull by the horn and make things right this time.

"To wish for change will change nothing; To make the decision to take action right now will change everything." - Nick Vujicic

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by cherishmichael: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Okay oo!
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by NotBeenPaid: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2022
cherishmichael:
Okay oo!

Of course, abi na how I for talk am before ni?
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2022
What kind of change do you want.

Most of you want goverment to sell raw materials and share the money, forgetting that our population is too high for that now.

Most of you also want light and petrol without paying the money needed for good quality light and petrol.

Most of you also dont want to vote out apc.and PDP.

Most of you want to split the country because you think you would get more money to share.

Most of you want your side to win.

Most of you vote for the same government you complain about.

Democracy is hard work
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by cherishmichael: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2022
It's ok, that's not how i meant it.
NotBeenPaid:

Of course, abi na how I for talk am before ni?
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by NotBeenPaid: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2022
cherishmichael:
It's ok, that's not how i meant it.

Okay Sir.
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by NotBeenPaid: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2022
backbencher:
What kind of change do you want.

Most of you want goverment to sell raw materials and share the money, forgetting that our population is too high for that now.

Most of you also want light and petrol without paying the money needed for good quality light and petrol.

Most of you also dont want to vote out apc.and PDP.

Most of you want to split the country because you think you would get more money to share.

Most of you want your side to win.

Most of you vote for the same government you complain about.

Democracy is hard work

I have always been against all of those. I do not support injustice but the greater number of the masses are drifted towards that line. They enjoy tribalism, religious and ethnic sentiments making it so difficult for that positive change to happen.
Re: We Will Never Get It Right If We Miss This. by cherishmichael: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes, boss!
NotBeenPaid:

Okay Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Act 2022: What’s Next After President Buhari Signs? / Bandits Destroy Niger SSG’s Hometown / BREAKING: Buhari Issues Warning To APC Party Leaders To Stop Backstabbing Collea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.