Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) (62925 Views)

New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by raphy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nicky minaj started the big girls pregnancy cRaze but e fit her let her give birth to another version of her ..she got the money..
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by egunna(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Married woman koo
Shee na you wed them? undecided

And then, you need to stop judging, how people choose to dress is not any of your businesses!
not my business not my business,na how una dey talk sotey ppl begin dey show wetin Dem suppose hide dey do
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
IamGreen1:
Se these people doesn't have village people ni, see the way she's exposing her baby bump. She's really rocking her pregnancy with pride but the exposure is too much please.

So you no dey notice that long chain kind of bead she dey always wear, what do you think that was?
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bridget95:
Prostitute
. Haba? Why nah?
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Married woman koo

And then, you need to stop judging, how people choose to dress is not any of your businesses!

We are gradually getting there .
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

God take him time create all of us NAKED
If God hated our naked bodies, then He would have covered all our bodies with Furs or hairs like apes.

Even God was suprised to see Adam and Eve covering their body.
God was like
Hey Adam & Eve why are u covering your bodies.
For God to ask why are you covering your bodies.
That means he created our bodies not to be covered.
It was a suprise for God to see Adam & Eve cover their bodies
Adam said because He feels ashamed to be in the presence of God naked. Because he Sinned.So he covered himself out of SHAME.

That Shame is why we wear clothes today
Those who are not ashamed in the presence of God. Walk Naked Freely.
Those who have sinned and are ashamed in the presence of God hide their unclothedness with leafs and clothes.

Only the righteous and pure hearts proudly walking around naked.

Because wearing cloths represent being ashamed to appear naked in Gods sight.

God created us naked
HE LOOKED AT EVERYTHING HE CREATED AND SAID IT LOOKS GOOD.
It was humans (Adam) due to shame of sin started covering their bodies.
God did not tell us to cover our bodies

That is why King David danced NAKED in the altar to praise God.

Oga Abeg no shame for God, when you commot tomorrow, I take God beg you, commot house naked and ring me I go like join you make it no be say na only you, I go wear boxers sha as I get small shame.
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
aboyaji:

Just bring back that fashion and civilization you put aside. That's what and why she's known.

She's not yet marriage.
. See comment. Lolsssss.

I take a stroll...
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by KingsCorner(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dem go still call this one fashion
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

That is why God created all of us in Africa
Garden of eden was in Africa. There is no winter in Africa. So all humans walk naked 365 days.

As you humans move away and migrate far away from the garden of eden (Africa) then you will have to experience coldness which can kill you.
That is why God placed us in Africa to enjoy the warm heat and walk naked 365 days.
But once u move away from the original source, you start to see Hurricane, disaters,cylone,earthquakes,Winter.
But here in garden of eden Africa, the source of all humans, no such disasters.
So to survive outside garden of eden u need to cover yourself

Are you saying God didn't know man would leave Africa?? And how come animals never need clothes wherever they go? Answer - because God created animals to be naked. God created man to improve and invent and cover himself.
He already knew man would cover himself - that's why he didn't give him the natural protection given animals
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
youngreezy:
na you the man go know how you go take approach them,if you use affection approach them,them go follow you because of affection but of you use prick follow them,them go follow you because of love for prick....I don talk finish

Stop dreaming. Women can get prick any time they want - even ugly women. But women be looking for more than sex. Men are quite happy with no-strings-attached sex!
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Same Host, Different Soul
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
You can see why Boko Haram kills people anyhow.
What moral can this child learn from the mother?

And later they will start litigation with the baby father.
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
victorazy:

So you no dey notice that long chain kind of bead she dey always wear, what do you think that was?

I don't know please tell me
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Wahala90: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Married woman koo

Na im the life take spoil finish so.
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Omniman(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bridget95:
Prostitute

Ahn Ahn aunty.....
This your hate get ignorance gan
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

That is why God created all of us in Africa
Garden of eden was in Africa. There is no winter in Africa. So all humans walk naked 365 days.

As you humans move away and migrate far away from the garden of eden (Africa) then you will have to experience coldness which can kill you.
That is why God placed us in Africa to enjoy the warm heat and walk naked 365 days.
But once u move away from the original source, you start to see Hurricane, disaters,cylone,earthquakes,Winter.
But here in garden of eden Africa, the source of all humans, no such disasters.
So to survive outside garden of eden u need to cover yourself

Besides if you stay naked durring Harmattan or in places like South Africa, you'd die of cold!
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
You no lie
richeeyo:
Fashion and civilization aside
, some people just no get dignity
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
victorazy:

What was it? Juju?cheesy How about all these ones exposing pregnancy without beads??
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by mila1121(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Man down
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fine babe! I love those shoes mehn! Riri always representing kiss
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by skidomiller(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
She's beautiful.
Pregnant fits her
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by pinacole1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
morikee:
Which kind rubbish is this Married woman for that matter

Did she tel u she is married....
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop dreaming. Women can get prick any time they want - even ugly women. But women be looking for more than sex. Men are quite happy with no-strings-attached sex!
na your belief, everybody get em own belief ad how e dey work for them....I no get strength to argue....I don finally talk finish
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
richeeyo:
Fashion and civilization aside
, some people just no get dignity

Are you talking to her or Nigeria girls because if you are talking to her I think you making a big mistakes because this people don't need our options to live
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Is it that the stomach can't be covered or what??
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Tokkson: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jakumo:
I cannot speak for most men but I personally do not wish to see pregnant women exposing their bellies. There certainly is nothing attractive about a massive protruding stomach on a woman so it is difficult to understand why Ryanna insists on stripping off to show her engorged belly as though pregnancy is another form of bizarre public entertainment.

Put it away Rynanna, this is not a good look, Wait till you have given birth and gotten back in shape to post a few "toned abs" pictures for
Yahoo News, but for now, please, spare us the detail for your gestation. One can only hope that the world will not be treated to baby birthing photos in the near future. The horror. The horror.

If only you chanel the same energy you used to advising a billionaire on what to or what not to wear to something more productive, you'd have been better of.
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If God hated our naked bodies, then He would have covered all our bodies with Furs or hairs like apes.

God was like
Adam said because He feels ashamed to be in the presence of God naked. Because he Sinned.So he covered himself out of SHAME.

Those who have sinned and are ashamed in the presence of God hide their unclothedness with leafs and clothes.

God created us naked

OMG! God don suffer shaaa. Before Adam and Eve DISOBEYED, They were'nt clothed. After they disobeyed, their eyes were open and they realised that they were naked. Because of their DISOBEDIENCE sin was passed unto us. Mind you, that shamfulness is just to remind us that our first human parents DISOBEYED and hence inherited imperfections from them. The same bible adviced us to be modest in all things eg Dressings, Adornments, Speech etc. Even the perfect man Jesus wore clothings, what makes us Special? We really need to make more reseach o before we turn EXTREAMISTS. King David danced naked because he was very excited that the ark of God is finally with them.

QUESTION: If the original plan was to be naked, why do you wear clothes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
cayorday89:

Oga Abeg no shame for God, when you commot tomorrow, I take God beg you, commot house naked and ring me I go like join you make it no be say na only you, I go wear boxers sha as I get small shame.

LolzZZZ. Nairaland tins
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

God was like

God created us naked

I hope say you dey go church naked o?
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by pyro10(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Babe wey we dey manage e reach Asap Rocky turn him give am Bella.....what a pathetic world
Re: Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) by Nigra(f): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bridget95:
Prostitute
cheesy cheesy bad belle dey ohhh...try hide it small grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci / Don Jazzy Buys A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.