Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes (273 Views)

Dangote’s Refined Product Hits European Market, Secures Crude Oil From U.S / Soya Beans Available In Tonnes For delivery from benue State @ 142k / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes by FreeStuffsNG: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Crude Soya Oil Available in Tonnes

An advertiser on FreeStuffs NG will be able to deliver 32 Tonnes of crude Soyaoil by next week if you make me a good offer now.

Reach FreeStuffs NG now on +2348036671836

More Soya Oil deals on FreeStuffs NG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/soya-beans-oil-at-price-slash/

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/refined-soyabean-oil-irresistible-deal-for-you/

1 Like

Re: Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes by FreeStuffsNG: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Authentic Crude Soya Oil manufacfured locally.
Production video available.

Make your offer now.

1 Like

Re: Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes by Richogroup: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
How much per ton
Re: Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes by wealthtrak: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Crude Soya Oil Available in Tonnes

An advertiser on FreeStuffs NG will be able to deliver 32 Tonnes of crude Soyaoil by next week if you make me a good offer now.

Reach FreeStuffs NG now on +2348036671836

More Soya Oil deals on FreeStuffs NG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/soya-beans-oil-at-price-slash/

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/refined-soyabean-oil-irresistible-deal-for-you/

NOTE:

Hi there bruv!

I noticed that a bigoted simpleton
created a new fake NL account using your moniker name, but with 1 letter 'F' missing instead of the 2 letter 'Fs' that you have in your own real NL moniker.

The fake moniker is being used
for trolling and hate speech which is geared towards damaging your
brand name and denigrate NL.

You have to contact Mynd or the only female super mod to ban that fake NL account for the next 20 or more years.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
wealthtrak:

NOTE:

Hi there bruv!

I noticed that a bigoted simpleton
created a new fake NL account using your moniker name, but with 1 letter 'F' missing instead of the 2 letter 'Fs' that you have in your own real NL moniker.

The fake moniker is being used
for trolling and hate speech which is geared towards damaging your
brand name and denigrate NL.

You have to contact Mynd or the only female super mod to ban that fake NL account for the next 20 or more years.

All the best!
Wow!!! Thank you so very much sir. I will do as adviced sir. I do really appreciate you a lot for this feedback sir.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Crude Soya Oil Available In Tonnes by wealthtrak: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!!! Thank you so very much sir. I will do as adviced sir. I do really appreciate you a lot for this feedback sir.

God bless you sir
You're welcome my bruv.
Anytime... smiley

Sorry for derailing you thread a bit.

I think you were targeted because of your support for BAT, but it's your prerogative to do so.

BAT is a top technocrat who worked with top consulting firms
in the U.S. and Mobil Nigeria and I respect him for that. He travels regularly to the U.S. with his private jet and if he was/is a drug baron and money launderer (like these young tribal bigots have been falsely claiming on NL and online), then the U.S. would have arrested him many years ago in Chicago.

I blame Tinubu and his older children, and family for being very slow in launching major sting operations against those defaming him online and offline. Get 100 or more of these sick people arrested by the DSS or something, then charge them to court under the
Nigerian Cyber Crime Act for defamation of character and use them as the scape goats. Years ago I realised that some people will continue to disrespect others until you get them punished legally!

Cheers.

P.S. Please also send individual emails to Mynd and other Super Moderators and Seun discretely with the screen shots and posts of the fake NL profile, and request for that account to be permanently banned from trolling and posting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘Rise In Oil Prices To Positively Affect Dollar Rate’ / Mtn Data Pin @300 / Paypal To Skrill Arbitrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.