Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. (775 Views)

Professional Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State, Nigeria / Urgently Needed! A Mini Site / A Professional Web Designer/programmer Needed Urgently To Build An Adult Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by Totfulguy: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2011
I urgently need a web designer/developer. Kindly contact me on the following number 01-9550879. Please remember I NEED A TRULY PROFESSIONALLY designed website that will carry the profiles of about 200,000 (expandable) people with their complete personal data. Call me if you feel you can deliver VALUE. I INSIST ON the BEST. Thanks.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by Charlesmud(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2011
Totfulguy:

I urgently need a web designer/developer. Kindly contact me on the following number 01-9550879. Please remember I NEED A TRULY PROFESSIONALLY designed website that will carry the profiles of about 200,000 (expandable) people with their complete personal data. Call me if you feel you can deliver VALUE. I INSIST ON the BEST. Thanks.

I can build the website for you using PHP/MySQL to manage the datas.

my contact:  info@charlesmudy.com
Re: Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by Webrrie: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
I can give U exactly what you need
check out some of my works

www.thestreethawker.com
www.switchnigeria.com
www.designdomiggroup.com
www.reesemauconcept.com

I deliver good jobs and also in good time.
Work with me and you will be glad you did.

Thanks

You can contact me computeharry@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by Mobinga: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
Wahala dey.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by eddygalvin: 2:49am On Jul 01, 2011
I see from your specifications you need a team programmers to deliver a good job.
Re: Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by Slyr0x: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2011
Mobinga:

Wahala dey.

Serious one mhen. .

nD nice sites you got Webrrie
Re: Urgently Needed: A Professional Web Designer. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2011
I thought it was professional developers and not amateur developers that are required?

(1) (Reply)

Review This Work And Give Commends / Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining / Php Hip Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.