Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos (33679 Views)

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by dammyco(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congratulations bro
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Kingpin1000: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
He is from a region where they don't see disability as a physical challenge that can handicap your dream. They don't give you plate to go out and beg rather they give you tools to make you a man.
Congrats my brother.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Gate050: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
iamkheedah:
The Bayelsa born Ikiotere Ayebatonye who made was all over the internet after photos from his graduation were shared online has once again created a buzz online.

After sharing a photo of himself in his NYSC uniform saluting like a gallant officer on his official Facebook page, a lot of top blogs across the country has shared the picture congratulating him for his latest feat.

The Management department (Bus Admin) graduate is currently serving at the ministry of Trade and Investment office
Bayelsa State

See more:. https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/151805163896650/?substory_index=0&app=fbl
Remove the FIRST CLASS BULLSHIT! What class of degree should he have got if not first class. Bullshit
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by KingAzubuike(f): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Can't this dude get an auto wheelchair to make his life more comfy at least. I wonder how he bathed and used camp toilet in that condition of his. Definitely he bathed and poo outdoors.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Testimony1988(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congrats to him.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by AsawanaDgreat: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing can stop your greatness bro
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Isobug: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
aboyaji:

...is not a
Thank you my brother...... That's what they speak and write even in formal writing. They come to grammar with their own intonation and when you try to correct them, they will claim and argue that they are correct
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by 9gerian: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congratulations to the champion!

iamkheedah:
The Bayelsa born Ikiotere Ayebatonye who made was all over the internet after photos from his graduation were shared online has once again created a buzz online.

After sharing a photo of himself in his NYSC uniform saluting like a gallant officer on his official Facebook page, a lot of top blogs across the country has shared the picture congratulating him for his latest feat.

The Management department (Bus Admin) graduate is currently serving at the ministry of Trade and Investment office
Bayelsa State

See more:. https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/151805163896650/?substory_index=0&app=fbl
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by JuanDeDios: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
dahgifted:
Disability is not a hindrance to achieve one dreams.
Wrong.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by sageb: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
iamkheedah:

Bayelsa State

A resilient Ijaw man
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Coronavirus84:
Me wey complete for hands and legs dey drag third class with my ancestor for University of ibadan here. Congratulations to you bro

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by temmyjoe(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Make them give am automatic employment

Dem go gree.... If naa Bbnaija winner.... Now dem go line up.... Hmmmm.... Happy 4 yah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Gamusgamus: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by JustforMen: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
aboyaji:

...is not a

You don go disgrace yourself now with your ITK.

He is right and you are disgracefully wrong!

1 Like

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by InsanePsycho(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
aboyaji:

...is not a

You are such an olodo.

You should refund your school fees to your parents

undecided
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Legacyy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Indeed there's ability in disability
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Hallabee1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Aje....

God bless your hustle... no mind those that are there begging and thing they cant make a difference, especially NORTHERN...

Them and begging na 5 and 6....

If you quote me na Ogun go kill you and your generation
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Elidrisy20: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Congrats, he should be given employment at once
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Michaelbjune(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
congratulations bro
there's no time to check time 9:09
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Focusmind: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
All these international NGOs operating in Nigeria would take him for a job. Dem no dey take eye see a disabled person that is qualified for a job with them. Once you indicate in your CV that you are physically challenged, LGBT or being a woman, they will shortlist you for interview.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by matm: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
What a lesson to all who are not disable
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Ijoh(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tonye, I won't be marrying your useless course and level mate, Doubra, because she no get sense and I prefer somebody else.
You try well well for us and God has rewarded you with this first class.
May Opu Tamuno continue to bless you.

From Ditari.

1 Like

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Ijoh(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ijoh:
Tonye, I won't be marrying your useless course and level mate, Doubra, because she no get sense and I prefer somebody else.
You try well well for us and God has rewarded you with this first class.
May Opu Tamuno continue to bless you.

From Ditari.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by 2Radii: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
aboyaji:

...is not a
see this olodo

Oya put "a" into it and say the sentence out, let see how it will sound.

Olodo doing eye service grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by clockwisereport: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
JustforMen:

You don go disgrace yourself now with your ITK.

He is right and you are disgracefully wrong!

No mind the guy. Itibolibo want correct person. He ended up making a mess of himself
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Ijoh(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
iamkheedah:

Bayelsa State

Thank you for honouring me during our days in the Niger Delta University.
Though I was a year ahead of the both of you in the school.

We the Ijaw People's Liberation Front, (IPLF), will later turn that state school to a Federal University and the name will be the University Of Ijaw in the Ijaw Republic.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Ijoh(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ijoh:

Thank you for honouring me during our day's in the Niger Delta University.
Though I was a year ahead of the both of you in the school.

We the Ijaw People's Liberation Front, (IPLF), will later turn that state school to a Federal University and the name will be the University Of Ijaw in the Ijaw Republic.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by clockwisereport: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
2Radii:
see this olodo

Oya put "a" into it and say the sentence out, let see how it will sound.

Olodo doing eye service grin grin

The guy is a mumu. An hindrance indeed
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Waste of time and money...

Don't get me wrong guys, no be 9ja we dey? nobody will employ him even he him self knows...

Nigeria has no regards for dose living with disabilities.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by FirefliesSun(f): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is encouraging
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Ijoh(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amojii:
Waste of time and money...

Don't get me wrong guys, no be 9ja we dey? nobody will employ him even he him self knows...

Nigeria has no regards for dose living with disabilities.

We Ijaws are not like so.
Straight employment.
And that is how it will remain even in our ijaw Republic which carries all Ijaws from Nigeria's Ondo to Nigeria's Akwaibom State.
We all share borders in these six states we were unjustly balkanized into.

From General Ditari.
Re: Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos by Ijoh(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ijoh:

We Ijaws are not like so.
Straight employment.
And that is how it will remain even in our ijaw Republic which carries all Ijaws from Nigeria's Ondo to Nigeria's Akwaibom State.
We all share borders in these six states we were unjustly balkanized into.

From General Ditari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Know Prime Numbers You Should Be Able To Solve This Shape (Photo) / Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) / Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.