Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya (579 Views)

Osun Governor, Oyetola Delivers Last Speech As Governor (Full Text) / Buhari's IMO Visit: Kanu's Last Chance For Freedom. / Nnamdi Kanu Last Tweet And Prophecy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by izumanone(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu zoomed from a location while he was addressing Biafrans living in Australasia.
In his profound prophetic words, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said: “Whether I am around or not around, ESN must continue to be funded, and this struggle for Biafra restoration must continue”

Click below to read more ...

https://www.panafrinews.com/2022/02/just-in-mazi-nnamdi-kanus-last-speech.html

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by Tingotoe: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Continue funding the murderers bringing mayhem to your land while you live in safety and comfort abroad. Also know that the Nigerian government can outspend you 1000 to one both in manpower and resources

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by gidgiddy: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
Continue funding the murderers bringing mayhem to your land while you live in safety and comfort abroad. Also know that the Nigerian government can outspend you 1000 to one both in manpower and resources

Nobody has been able to show any evidence, beyond mere words, that ESN killed anyone

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by Tingotoe: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nobody has been able to show any evidence, beyond mere words, that ESN killed anyone
Keep sticking your head in the sand looking for evidence while ESN burns the South East down

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by gidgiddy: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
Keep sticking your head in the sand looking for evidence while ESN burns the South East down

Dont worry, about the South East, worry about the North that has already been burnt down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by IGBOSON1: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Ignore that insecure fool! He’s all over Igbo/Biafra/IPOB threads preaching against the aforementioned, but you’d hardly ever see him on threads showing the evil this country commits towards Ndigbo and other non Fulani ethnicities!

As we speak, there’s a thread on a southern Kaduna ethnic grp complaining that the Fulani want to wipe them out of existence! Would you see him there!? Hell no! It’s only threads where it concerns Igbos that you’ll see his bigoted ass camped!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by Tingotoe: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Dont worry, about the South East, worry about the North that has already been burnt down
I will worry about Nigeria as a whole and the SE is a part of it. Also I forgot to mention: is it not in the SE that Nigerians from all parts of the country are getting killed by your IPOB friends? Should I not care about their lives too?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
I will worry about Nigeria as a whole and the SE is a part of it. Also I forgot to mention: is it not in the SE that Nigerians from all parts of the country are getting killed by your IPOB friends? Should I not care about their lives too?

You worry for Nigeria as a whole but will only be found on threads that have to do with Kanu and IPOB, but never on threads about the North where wholesale killings are going on? grin grin grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Last Speech Before He Was Kidnapped In Kenya by Tingotoe: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

You worry for Nigeria as a whole but will only be found on threads that have to do with Kanu and IPOB, but never on threads about the North where wholesale killings are going on? grin grin grin
I'm always there too but I have a very deep and enduring hatred for your IPOB murderers and I've never hidden that for once. We will crush you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Storms Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Investiture Into Knighthood Of Sain / Ebelechukwu Obiano Just Confirmed What FFK Said About Bianca Ojukwu / Even The Igbo Like Presidential Hopeful Has A Yoruba Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.