Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Truly Do Not Blame Girls Who Refuse To Suffer With Men – Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Truly Do Not Blame Girls Who Refuse To Suffer With Men – Ruth Kadiri (411 Views)

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Truly Do Not Blame Girls Who Refuse To Suffer With Men – Ruth Kadiri by Gistchannel: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Celebrity Nigerian actress, Ruth Kadiri has reacted to a viral post of a man who confessed to cheating on his wife with multiple side chics but insisted he would never leave his wife for the concubines.

See her Post here: https://www.gistchannel.com/i-truly-do-not-blame-girls-who-refuse-to-suffer-with-men-ruth-kadiri/

See reactions;

florishohabuike: “The audacity to cheat on your wife after all she did men will never I repeat will never change”.

chiomanatasha: “They stil cheat with everything they have got and leave the wife to endure pain cause she can never get same treatment with side chick, of course they get better treatment. But she is the good woman that ensures so therefore they give more problem . Men treat you exactly how you treat yourself.”

saptieukallon: “So with all what your wife went through with u,U will still go ahead and cheat on her, mmmmmmmmmmm”.

ngofaze: “I can’t NEVER suffer with any man…me i am a table”.

cutenazy09: “I keep saying it that the AUDACITY OF MEN needs to be studied in the University. Like WTH”.

548_joy: “Na Dem… ‘can’t leave my wife for you’, but stop cheating na wahala”.

janeekokodje: “At the end he say he dey catch cruise . wtf catch cruise with someone’s emotions seriously??”

deeyhour: “Smh. Why you tell your side chicks. It is The effrontery, total disrespect to come out and spew this on social media, except of course this has to be a big joke. Smh”

sparkles_empires: “One thing I come to understand about men, is that the ones that want to cheat will cheat no matter what you do, cheating don’t get to me any more the thing that does now is proverty. I never want to have anything to do with it.”

Re: I Truly Do Not Blame Girls Who Refuse To Suffer With Men – Ruth Kadiri by Kingpin1000: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
No woman has ever suffered with a man.
If the man you are interested in doesn't have money and you don't have money, it means you've been suffering and you decided to add your sufferings to that of the man.
Show me a woman who claims to have suffered with a man and I will show a broke ass lady from a wretched family.

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Ooja, Nigerian Actress Says She Will Never Flaunt Her Man On Social Media / #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) / School No Easy Oo, I’m Tired – James Brown Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.