Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) (9915 Views)

No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA / Sunday Zaka, FCT PDP Chairman Dies In Accident On Election Day / 3 Arrested, Driver Flees Over Adulterated Petroleum Product In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTgNpM7OQZI

What Nigeria Should have done to Avoid the Adulterated Fuel Crisis - Bala Zaka

An Oil and Gas analyst, Bala Zaka reacts to the resurgence of queues at fuel stations around Lagos & Abuja & the cause of the crisis - fuel with excess methanol above Nigeria specification.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by triple996(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kai which way 9ja undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by inoki247: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Will FG compensate people wey don buy am already like diz I even doubt dat people wey dey giv N Power 30k people wahala na dem go compensate people....

Buh lik seriously dem need to compensate people wey don buy am already the agency incharge needs to pay for dere cluelessness...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by tito44: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Foolish man. The only person to slam is the minister for petroluem, who is no other but the lifeless daft lanky herdsman from daura. Niggar is Soo daft and clueless. Anything he touches turns into dust.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by gambia(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
This country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
I Still Blame only Buhari because he is in charge of all petroleum matters in Nigeria...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Every oil import must be tested, prior to despatching to petrol stations........ Do they ever test this products? ....

4 Likes

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by DSC7: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bubu the minister of petroleum should also be probed and slammed for damages. He is too incompetent to head such a vital position not to talk of the figure head president that he is.... ...

These govt are so evil....

Causing unnecessary hardship to Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by ilynn543: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
See below
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by rajiedreez: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
OK sir
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by whytediamond(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sad situation

When competence is traded for "compensation", in any ecosystem, it is bound to fail.

You discard competent and more qualified professionals for daft and incompetent fools only seeking to fill their pockets and cut corners, what do you get in the end? Go to NNPC Headquartes for example, na one of our Nigerian local dialect you go just dey hear for every office.

Our generation of youths are lost on social media, living a fake life,

The guys at the top are having a field day.

God save this black race.

5 Likes

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by 9jaBloke: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
kiss
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
The solution is to remove subsidy, allow marketers to control the price, then in return for 'high prices' we get regular supply of quality and clean petrol...and more refineries,more jobs, more investment.

But no, we want cheap fuel.

Well, this is what we paid for....dirty and occasionally adulterated fuel...because we want it cheap. Not standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by emkz: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
I Still Blame only Buhari because he is in charge of all petroleum matters in Nigeria...

No.

There is an agency in charge of regulatory affairs called NMDPRA, or "the Authority" whose job is to spot the contaminated products. These guys are given hefty allowances that make the staff of IOCs green with envy, but their corruption no be here.

Someone looked the other way.

Even though the President is the Minister, I won't blame him because I don't expect him to micromanage the human beings who are paid for these jobs. My only blame to him is that he didn't fire those people as Osinbajp may have done.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by chinjo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
This APC government tried to use hunger, BOKO Haram and Bandits to kill nigerians but God did not allow them to kill as they would had wanted and now they decided to import deadly petroleum products and once again, God proved himself God by exposing them. Let somebody shout halleluya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by LaIabobo: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
It'll be swept aside.
Fuel now selling in black market at 320/litre.

This tragedy is causing a huge loss and I bet no one would face the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by LaIabobo: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
emkz:

No.

There is an agency in charge of regulatory affairs called NMDPRA, or "the Authority" whose job is to spot the contaminated products. These guys are given hefty allowances that make the staff of IOCs green with envy, but their corruption no be here.

Even though the President is the Minister, I won't blame him because I don't expect him to micromanage the human beings who are paid for these jobs. My only blame to him is that he didn't fire those people as Osinbajp may have done.

The president should ensure the NMDPRA staff face the consequences of their negligence. But we both know that's not gonna happen.
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by stephenponti(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
inoki247:
Will FG compensate people wey don buy am already like diz I even doubt dat people wey dey giv N Power 30k people wahala na dem go compensate people....

Buh lik seriously dem need to compensate people wey don buy am already the agency incharge needs to pay for dere cluelessness...
Got to a mechanic work shop. met 3 cars grounded and fuel draining outa tank, ejector system loosened & been cleaned. all these expenses no concern the Evil government & nnpc. na local man pocket e concern.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by ahuja12: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
This govt should be disciplined
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by tempest01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
The same people benefiting from the subsidy are responsible for this. If this is investigated and treated right, it will send a message.

These people are so much after profit from subsidy that they collude to import adulterated fuel. As oil and gas prices are high and subsidy high, they still want to get their usual cut most likely.

To import fuel, there should be testing and certificates to show the quality of the product. When it leaves and when it lands, these documents are signed and documented. Where are these documents. Who signed them off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Orpe7(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
inoki247:

That's why you don't wait for FG, instead get comprehensive insurance against things like this
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Doubleoh7: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Naija my country. The level of corruption in this country will make the devil jealous. There is no how on earth that they didn't know the status of these products as off-spec. At every turn in the supply chain trail of ALL petroleum products, tests for quality are carried out on them. From the refinery to the vessel that brings it offshore and from offshore to the tank farms. Some people somewhere must have collected some huge amount to sign off on these adulterated cargo without minding the effect to the economy all because they know that in Nigeria, there are no consequences for such. Assuming all of them are standing trial now for economic sabotage, I can bet you we would have all been hearing the whole truth.
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Brendaniel: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
emkz:

No.

That's why I'm blaming him...

1 Like

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by sematec(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
r
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by duality(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
backbencher:
The solution is to remove subsidy, allow marketers to control the price, then in return for 'high prices' we get regular supply of quality and clean petrol...and more refineries,more jobs, more investment.

Well, this is what we paid for....dirty and occasionally adulterated fuel...because we want it cheap. Not standard.

Is AGO cheap?

1 Like

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
backbencher:

We need functional refineries, we can't be exporting crude for thieves like you to refine and sell back to us, is it not your brothers that imported adulterated fuel to us, were they not paid to import good fuel?

1 Like

Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by Cloven22: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Slamming here and there.... Nigeria don turn grand slam like this.
It is possible this bad fuel spoils your engine, if you notice any funny thing contact Flickwheel, they have expert mechanics within your area who will check your car and they also offer loans if you are cash strapped.
Re: Bala Zaka Slams NMDPRA Over Adulterated Fuel Crisis In Nigeria (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
IN SUMMARY WE ALL ARE UNDER A CORRUPT GOVT WHO DOES NOT SERVE OR CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE BE IT BUHARI O TINUBU OSIBANJO AMACHI THEY ARE ALL SELFISH SELF CENTERED PPL WHO HAVE NO GRASP OF THE TERM PUBLIC SERVICE AND RUN THE COUNTRY LIKE THEY RUN THEIR HOMES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courts Nullifies 81 Elections, Upturns 15 Others, Says INEC / "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano / President Buhari Attends Lake Chad Basin Leaders International Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.