Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

CHEAP MONEY: How To Create, Market & Sell Offers That Are Cheap & Make Money Fo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CHEAP MONEY: How To Create, Market & Sell Offers That Are Cheap & Make Money Fo (175 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHEAP MONEY: How To Create, Market & Sell Offers That Are Cheap & Make Money Fo by Andrix: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dear friend,

If you would love to make good money everyday just by creating cheap money coughing offers,

Then this is going to be the most exciting message you'd ever read on a Sunday…

Here's why...

I studied Mechanical Engineering at Federal University of Technology. I graduated in 2003, got a job with SAIPEM, a global oil servicing firm, worked for 10 years and resigned in 2016. Before resigning, I began growing in the online space in 2010.

Back then in 2010, I’d charge N1000 and teach people for 30 days, one hour each.

By doing so I gained experience, confidence and the genius I utilize today.

Now, I charge N50,000 to have chats with people for 60 minutes, but then, you see cheap offers, they rock.

But this was the game changer…

I remember how the idea came. I was on my way to Lagos. I quickly brought out my phone and without thinking I put it up on my WhatsApp status.

Before I landed in Lagos, I had N50,000 sitting prettily in my account. Just from the status post. Wowza!

I began fleshing out the details. I called it the 1K Bumper Offer. Within 10 days I'd raked in N764,000.

Boy, I was intrigued. That was June 2018. I ran it again in August. N954,000. The power of people paying just N1000

Wait…
Think about that for a second…

764,000 in 10days?… That's 764 persons

And 954,000? That's close to 1 million, people…

All with the offer of 1K…

Are you beginning to see how powerful this is?

So irrespective of what you sell, you can also learn this exact method I used, to raise not just urgent 2K but urgent 1 million.

And hey…

Selling "cheap offers" doesn't in anyway make you cheap… it doesn't belittle you in anyway…

Irrespective of the level of your financial status, this is a plus and no minus...

Selling cheap offers signifies that you have just learnt how to structure your business to get to even the "supposed low income earners"…

It is you taking solutions to people that cannot afford your premium offers…

The fact remains this…

Everyone needs solution to some kind of problem.

Practically everyone,

And good enough, many big brands use this same strategy to rake in millions of dollars.

...even the likes of Amazon, Dangote etc use this…

Let me further explain this to you with this short story you can relate with…

In 1993, just before the coming in of Cowbell milk in Nigeria, Peak milk was then the leading brand…

Then, powdered milk was packaged in 400g large tins…

So when Cowbell milk came in to the scene, it was hard making sales, because just few people were actually buying 400g…

This kept on going for months and ran into year…

Not until, they realized something…

They realized the wholesalers were beginning to sell to end users in small polythene bags…

And then, a light sparked…

Why not package our milk in branded small polythene bags and at little prices that anyone can buy…

So they did that…

And you know what happened next right?

Your guess is as good as mine..

That simple strategy increased the firm's revenue…

And just 2010 only,they recorded an annual turnover of $300million

And that's the story behind the slogan…

"Cowbell, our milk"

In other words, they made it available not just to the elite, but also to the masses…

What happened there?
It's called the "satchetization of product" principle

Breaking your product into smaller compartment that would benefit even the middle and low income earners…

Something that would be affordable and reachable to them.

And when you think in numbers, of course you know the ratio of the rich to poor in Nigeria alone is about 1:10

So the numbers is the greatest advantage here.

And now today, manufacturers have come to realise that they cannot just play in the elite market game and survive the competition posed by contending brands.

See, there are lots of benefits having cheap offers can do to your business, but let me give you just two:

1. You'll be able to reach a larger and wider audience with your product or service (mumber is key in business)

2. You'll be able to build trust to sell higher offers to people.

But here's the little catch here...

It's not just enough to satchetize your product into "cheap offers " that any one can buy,

You also need to be able to create irresistible offers around problems people are willing to pay money for…

Whether rich, middle class or poor, one thing is common…

Everyone has problem that they want solved, it could be more money, good education, better sex life etc…

But one thing is certain…

Everyone is in search of a "better way", a "greater solution"

Positioning yourself with your offers could be the game changer for you.

Now back to the money I made with the 1K offer...

The 764,000 in 10days and the 954,000 I earned isn't just because I had something to sell,

No…

It was because I was also able to create a hook to the throat, irresistible offer…

You get the point?

So, if your desire is to actually learn how to create cheap irresistible offers that people are willing to beg you to take their money to get...

Then this is the perfect training class for you…

Introducing..

CHEAP MONEY: How To Create, Market & Sell Offers That Are Cheap & Make Money For You.

In this space of 4 days...

Between February 24th & 27th

I'm going to lead you by the hand and walk you through on...

DAY 1 (February 23rd, 2022) : Build Your Personal Brand Into One That People Buy From.

Day 2 (February 24th, 2022) : Create Your Offers Around Problems People Have & Willing To Pay For.

Day 3 (February 25th) : Design Strategic Plans For Campaigns & Launch Of Your Offers.

Day 4 (February 26th) : Create Marketing Strategies To Sell Your Offers & Make Money.

And each day will have 2 (two) sessions.

First session will be 45 minutes at least. It will take place in the morning at 9 AM. Live Facebook Training.

Second session will take place in the evening at 5PM.

It will be a live Q & A where ALL your questions from participating in the morning session will be answered. 60 minutes duration.

Wouldn't you want to learn all of this?
I sure bet you want to…

And by now, you know it's a class you don't even want to miss…

But for clarity sake…

Who is this for?

¶ Ccourse creators
¶ Business owners
¶ Service providers
¶ Consultants
¶ Everyone who has product/ service to sell

So, how much does attending this class cost?

If I decide you pay 50K for this class, it's still not able to match the value you'd be getting…

But I won't be charging you that…

So, instead of paying 50K… I've decided to make it affordable to even a 13 year old…

So to gain access to all of this…

You get to pay N2,000 only

Chikini money right…

That's the price of your weekly subscription.

Click the link:/3HAEdIZ
/3HAEdIZ

Bonus:
As a bonus, I have decided to do something special to the first 500 action takers…

I'll be giving out my "How To Earn $3 Everyday" to the first 500 persons only…

Join in now. See comment section now.

So what will it be?

Are you going take this beautiful walk with me, while I reveal to you,the same secrets that has helped me for 5 years and counting?

Or you're just going to let this slide, and miss out on this?

As the smart guy that you are, I'm certain you'd make the right choice…

Why not click this link
/3HAEdIZ
/3HAEdIZ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Female Wears Tailor At House Of Pichelle / Executive Assistant Vacancy In Lagos / Management Information System Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.