Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra (1145 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
ISOTREX`s Phantom 2 is a MRAP that is made by a Canadian firm.

Nigerian Army Unveils Isotrex Phantom 2 Armoured Personnel Carriers

https://militaryleak.com/2021/01/17/nigerian-army-unveils-isotrex-phantom-2-armoured-personnel-carriers/?amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
The ISOTREX`s Phantom 2 is not produce by Proforce, neither is it been produce by Innoson

6 Likes

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
It was not made by Innoson or Proforce, it was exported from Canada or so

5 Likes

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by triple996(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Denial as usual.
U people are so predictable.
Kpurumiri at its finest cheesy
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by Conner44: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Everybody knows it’s not an ivm product but jealousy, envy and hypocrisy is the usual order of the day in the west. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Denial as usual.
U people are so predictable.
Kpurumiri at its finest cheesy
What are you trying to say? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
But the way the Chassis and armored capsule separate is just so crazy and shocking shocked

I hope the Nigerian army go release a statement telling us wetin happen gan gan
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Conner44:
Everybody knows it’s not an ivm product but jealousy, envy and hypocrisy is the usual order of the day in the west. grin grin
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by FallenShitHole: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
walemoney007:
But the way the Chassis and armored capsule separate is just so crazy and shocking shocked

Biafran spirits at work. They are invisible and working wonders. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by heniford2: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Umu Chineke no mind Afojna yoruba mumu tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by SarkinYarki: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is definitely not an MRAP..it just looks like one but it's not

1 Like

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by lonecatt(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
I thought they said it was produced by innoson motors.

Propaganda filled with Bitterness and envy is really driving some people crazy.

5 Likes

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by CUMIN: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
walemoney007:

Which Nigerian Rmy will release Statement on that
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by sweetonugbu: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
THE hatered within nigeria is mind bogling
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by BKayy: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Now it is Canada. No longer Innoson and Igbo.
Chai, Afonjas can never own up to anything in their entire life.

Afonjazz make una fear God for once and say "I did this" not passing blames Shamelessly. Tụfịakwa, you people never change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by Ngorbungor(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
If you think these people wishes South Easterners anything good then you are on a longthing....... Always bittered at the mention of anything Igbo, what a people.

4 Likes

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Biafran spirits at work. They are invisible and working wonders. grin grin
grin
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2022
CUMIN:

Which Nigerian Rmy will release Statement on that
They might.
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2022
BKayy:
Now it is Canada. No longer Innoson and Igbo.
Chai, Afonjas can never own up to anything in their entire life.

Afonjazz make una fear God for once and say "I did this" not passing blames Shamelessly. Tụfịakwa, you people never change.
What's wrong with you man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by ivandragon: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm...

It is sad that the focus is on the ethnic nationality of the vehicle maker rather than focusing on the brand
& technicalities that led to the catastrophic failure of the military vehicle...
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by ivolt: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2022
walemoney007:

It may be sabotage, not even a civilian cheap car would scatter that way.
Re: Isotrex`s Phantom 2 : The MRAP That Fell Apart In Anambra by walemoney007(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
ivolt:

It may be sabotage, not even a civilian cheap car would scatter that way.
I hope the Army authority will carry out a thorough investigation.

(1) (Reply)

How Pst Adeboye Plan Coup With Tinubu's Family / Anambra Is The Most Difficult State To Govern - Peter Obi / 2 APC Chieftains Barks At Each Other On National TV Over Who Developed Lagos Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.