Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident (2285 Views)

Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by oluztx: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
You need to have your head check if you think this was just an accident. What kind of accident in town street will destroy armored vehicles like this? What is wrong with us that we cannot reason for ones. You only see such armored personnel carriers destruction in Iraq and Afghanistan from road mines.

PROFORCE in Ogun state Should be held responsible for assembling such a low quality armored personnel Carrier from China.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Anieke77(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by VeryWickedMan: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
oluztx:
You need to have your head check if you think this was just an accident. What kind of accident in town street will destroy armored vehicles like this? What is wrong with us that we cannot reason for ones. You only see such armored personnel carriers destruction in Iraq and Afghanistan from road mines.

That's a Mine resistant personnel carrier.

Except you are telling us that King Kong has now joined IPOB to topple that vehicle..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Babaken(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anieke77:
Idiot
please use capital letters to write that IDIOT.

7 Likes

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Karmaisme(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
According to earlier report on the incident, the APC was said to be mine resistant.

If you know the high speed they usually travel, you'll mavel. I've seen Carnage on the highway worse than this, the speed a vehicle is traveling will determine the impact it will have if involved in accident.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by LordLugard1: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Someone was quick to blame Innoson, why are we like this? Why can't we trust ourselves?

An this kind thing dey make us look for foreign caoch even those their country has rejected

2 Likes

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by BKayy: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
The same PROFORCE they want to compare with Innoson Force.
Afonjas have low taste

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Rugaria: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
oluztx:

PROFORCE in Ogun state Should be held responsible for assembling such a low quality armored personnel Carrier from China.

Finally, a thinking head..
Once I saw that vehicle, I thought as much. It looks like they drove into a mine or ambush. But something certainly blew them off course and that was why they recorded that relative high number of deaths.

You also have to note that steadily, as a result of increased federal government militarization of the conflict in the East, the weapons being used by both parties are getting more sophisticated. The other day I saw a video of The ESN boys with what looked like machine guns. We always saw them with just AK 47 and pump action guns.. Having been subjected to intense heat by the FG, it seems they have elected to "upgrade"..

Which brings me to the issue of bad management of the crises in the east by The FG. It seems like the government simply wants to show force. There's a strong belief within the government circle that any war in the East will be dealt with violently... After all, the FG believes they won the war over there in the past. Problem with this kind of analogy is that it discountenances two important points:

1) The international and Local collaborators and allies that helped truncate Biafra are no more there. There are no more desperate and overzealous groups in the South South and middle belt eager to go and fight in the East for the fulani. Not even the British or Russia will openly join in the killing expedition as was the case in the 60s..

2) The igbos, while not being a group known for wars are always good at starting off slowly but ending at the top in almost every endeavor. You can check every field of human endeavor where the igbos "dominate" in this country and you will notice they normally didn't start as the pioneers... But once they decided to follow through with such line of work/goal, they always end up doing very well at it.

BOTTOM LINE
If you teach them how to fight, the will fight better than you in deu time...
More reason a political solution might prove to be a stitch in time..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by BKayy: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordLugard1:
Someone was quick to blame Innoson, why are we like this? Why can't we trust ourselves?

An this kind thing dey make us look for foreign caoch even those their country has rejected
You don't know Afonjas. That is just their own way of betraying PROFORCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by SarkinYarki: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Seem proforce used bolts to keep the overweight capsule on the Chasis and inertia took the day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

Once I saw that vehicle, I thought as much. It looks like they drove into a mine or ambush. But something certainly blew them off course and that was why they recorded that relative high number of deaths.

You also have to note that steadily, as a result of increased federal government militarization of the conflict in the East, the weapons being used by both parties are getting more sophisticated. The other day I saw a video of The ESN boys with what looked like machine guns. We always saw them with just AK 47 and pump action guns.. Having been subjected to intense heat by the FG, it seems they have elected to "upgrade"..

Which brings me to the issue of bad management of the crises in the east by The FG. It seems like the government simply wants to show force. There's a strong belief within the government circle that any war in the East will be dealt with violently... After all, the FG believes they won the war over there in the past. Problem with this kind of analogy is that it discountenances two important points:

1) The international and Local collaborators and allies that helped truncate Biafra are no more there. There are no more desperate and overzealous groups in the South South and middle belt eager to go and fight in the East for the fulani. Not even the British or Russia will openly join in the killing expedition as was the case in the 60s..

2) The igbos, while not being a group known for wars are always good at starting off slowly but ending at the top in almost every endeavor. You can check every field of human endeavor where the igbos "dominate" in this country and you will notice they normally didn't start as the pioneers... But once they decided to follow through with such line of work/goal, they always end up doing very well at it.

BOTTOM LINE

Abeg take this and calm body and spirit down because you've spoken well.

Ya Gazie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by blancsn1: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Story for the gods.

Rugaria:

BOTTOM LINE
Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Rugaria: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Abeg take this and calm body and spirit down because you've spoken well.

Ya Gazie

Honestly, this cold Hero enter wella..
The thing looks adorable. Straight from mortuary..
Chei

1 Like

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by BKayy: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

BOTTOM LINE
Finally someone that reasons/use his brains.
A lot of people are unaware of the level the two party have gone. When I saw Nigeria using mRAP to convey their soldiers, I decided to dig into IPOB/ESN Facebook pages and YouTube channels to find out what changed and found the picture below, I cropped it from one of their recent videos. I don't think they are taking precautions or doubt their own capabilities because they left their faces open but I decided to atleast blur it a bit after cropping it out from the video.
The level changed a long time ago while most people were busy arguing blindly on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by kettykin: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chai the once might , reverred, oppressive army used by the colonialist to keep a check on their colony, the once brutal army that starved a million innocent women and children to death. Weep not oh Nigeria , tell it north in Abuja. Oh how the mighty have fallen and the weapons of war perished.

1 Like

Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

Honestly, this cold Hero enter wella..
The thing looks adorable. Straight from mortuary..
Chei

This is what men use to bring body and soul together after day-2-day hustle and bustle
Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Rickmann: 1:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Rugaria:

BOTTOM LINE

Drove into a mine in a residential area?
Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by GuestHost: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Rickmann:

Drove into a mine in a residential area?

grin
Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Rugaria:

BOTTOM LINE

Hehehehe
Is it even possible to meet a humble Igbo man?
Re: Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident by Nigerialabalaba: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2022
oluztx:

na innisson wey dey do okada do dis aba-made APC wey scatter for ground so and kill our gallant officers.

Proforce no dey do okada. na ibo sense innosson use take scam Nigerian army .

innosson no get d sense and technology to do apc, dat is why e go use parts wey hin dey take do bicycle and motorcylce go do APC wey hin no go school go learn how to do.

Proforce go school and get d sense and technology to do APC. Na only apc proforce dey do and nothing else. Proforce no be like innosson wey dey do jack of all trades without specialization yet dey defraud gtbank.

even ordinary secondary school, innosson no finish but today,we tank God say e dey build okada but apc no be mate of people wey no go school like innosson.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Terrorists Bombs Abuja-kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Say 50 Million Youths Should Be Recruited Into The Army? / Atiku One Million Man March In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.