Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) (425 Views)

Nigerian Lecturer Seen Destroying Students Projects (video? / Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Lecturer at Veritas University, Abuja turns classroom to Barbing Saloon as he uses a pair of scissors to shaved student who has dreadlocks, Siggy reports.

A lecturer at Veritas University, Abuja has been seen in a viral video shaving the head of his student right inside the lecture hall.

In the video shared on Instagram by @instablog9ja, the lecturer used a pair of scissors to trim the dreads while the student picked and pocketed them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tebZXinZ7Kk

Source: SIGGY

Re: Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Grounds for a law suit... time to cash out if the boy sabi road .

Unless there is law against it tho. Then the guy should go after the person who released the video and cash out.

Abi lairs sorry lawyers in the house?
Re: Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) by VeryWickedMan: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
I support this.

I've never seen a Fortune 500 CEO with dreads only Bitcoin and Gift card CEOs.

That area boy should thank his deity that it wasn't me if not, na broken bottle I for use barber him daada. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) by Kingpee2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is non sense ,education stays in the brain and not the hair .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lecturer Uses Scissors To Shave Student With Dreadlocks (VIDEO) by clockwisereport: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
I once took a course by prof Nelson Jelani of MIT. Guess what, prof had dreadlocks. This did not stop him from being smart.

We were complaining that SARS were profiling us based on our hairstyle, dressing and gadget s we use. Now, our lecturers who are meant to act like people who saw the four walls of a school are behaving like the agbero SARS

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Are So Educated / Top 3 Mathematics Competition In 2nd Quarter Of 2022-portharcourt-nigeria / Unicaf: Please Share Your (personal) Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.