Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse (7722 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Abia 2023: Chikwe Udensi Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by Agilscent: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thanks for this post.. God bless you..right now I have a bottle of hero in my hand..am at home but am drinking..and Our God first miracle even when it wasn't time had something to do with alcohol..or highness tru a liquid form..let's not forget he is the most high in all forms and spheres..the guy didnt say alcohol is bad..but I would stress further that alcohol is something that can propergate the use of other drugs..the moment u taste alcohol..you must top it up with something you know or have.. if its readily at your disposal...but u knew that.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by meobizy(f): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by drstrangest: 3:18am On Feb 10, 2022
On the day of Penticost, the apostles drank until their head was giving out alcohol in the form of cloven tongues... Politicians are celebrating them for it. But when it got to the part of Stephen, we now understand English language of abuse as to mean getting stoned.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Drink Responsibly
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by kingPhidel(m): 4:08am On Feb 10, 2022
That’s not what the Bible said. Don’t add to what hasn’t been said. Quote the scripture right.
JackDaAlienz:
But Jesus made wine excess for guests to drink to stupor at the Marriage in Canan.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by phemmyfour: 4:08am On Feb 10, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
But Jesus made wine excess for guests to drink to stupor at the Marriage in Canan.
They didn't drink to stupor
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by kingthreat(m): 4:38am On Feb 10, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Jesus never supported drinking to stupor.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by Angy55(f): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Mama Juliana, you nor dey hear my voice eh,
Mama Jessica, you nor dey hear my voice eh,
Make you give me one shot oh,
Give me one-quarter, give me half fanta,
I don enter Jerry can oh,
E remain drum wey I go enter

---throwback song by Murphy Jingo,
Titled 'Ogogoro'

Memories

Ogogoro na you cause am ooo.... See my shirt ooo,you don tear my shirt ooo. Mama Janet eh, mama Janet eh! See my trouser you done tear my trouser grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by Jumbojax(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2022
I thought they wanted to ban satchet alcohol
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by msMonyei: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Angy55:

Ogogoro na you cause am ooo.... See my shirt ooo,you don tear my shirt ooo. Mama Janet eh, mama Janet eh! See my trouser you done tear my trouser grin

I for don marry, ogogoro na you cause am eh!
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by temizeee(m): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
One 85 years old man with coloured teeth that want to be president need to hear this.
He choke
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by Angy55(f): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2022
msMonyei:

I for don marry, ogogoro na you cause am eh!

Ogogoro Na you cause am ooo grin
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by illicit(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2022
18+

Don't drink and drive
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by anambraamaka: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2022
True
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by Donedeal1(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2022
This is long overdue, imagine the health implications to the public.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by ArewaNorth: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2022
They'll soon tag this one hisba. Alcohol isn't different from codeine!
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by peteradamu: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2022
YES SIR
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse by Aaar: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This World Turning Into!? See Why I Said So (videos/pictures) / OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.